Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria (458 Views)

Ogida Police Barracks Benin City, My People Make Una See Where Our Police Dey... / "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju / Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by Walkerstilldey: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
I really need to start a family but I don't know how to make money
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Walkerstilldey:

Relocate to Ogun state, mine 2 holes, thank me later.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Things keep getting tough😔

We just have to keep moving by God's grace
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:

Is this Okija shrine
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:

Is this Okija shrine

No, never.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by CHIGOZIEID: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kidnapping and armed robbery is the way forward bro. Join the moving train or remain in suffering
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by bjdon: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
It's easy go to farm
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:

No, never.

I was also thinking about it, because the heads would have been more than this
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
ibechris:

If u want to make money so as to start a family,first have a stable income first.

Secondly,date a working class woman,take ur emotion and pity away from a woman. If u marry rightly then u can bring the real emotion and that deep feelings into ur marriage but ensure u see ur marriage as a business then,things will get serious with u,remember the main focus is to marry and be financially ok.

Thirdly,start investing ur money into all kind of profitable but risky businesses,I am a living example. I started with two golf cars,after which I started looking for the drivers for my money...this made me learn very fast and in the end,i got them arrested and got back my car and gave the two cars to another drivers and that was when I knew that some Nigerians are criminals from birth.

After that,diversify ur investments into mutual funds and all sorts. As an igbo boy whose parent weren't rich,i started lending money to business until I made huge sums of money and diversified further into landed properties and today,I make close to 2.5million to 3million naira monthly without even stepping out of house.

If I can do it,my brother u will do better.

Op please be very wary of this moniker, he is one of the notorious beggers from family section.
Online millionaire but offline ______

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Walkerstilldey:
You need support of friends and family and you may need to save towards it.

Another alternative is taking a loan, which I don't advice. But if you and your wife has a reasonable job, you can try and take a loan... God bless your efforts
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by ahaz: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:

Is this Okija shrine
No it's Soko forest the biggest skull processing factory in the world,with estimated worth of 50 gillion Dollars contributing the highest GDP to the south west economy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by Chinjo2: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Walkerstilldey:
The first step is to ensure your wife is productive and supportive. She is either working or doing business or willing to hustle with you. Then get alternative source of income. By so you will be able to cope.
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
ahaz:

No it's Soko forest the biggest skull processing factory in the world,with estimated worth of 50 gillion Dollars contributing the highest GDP to the south west economy grin grin grin

That's soka forest, known all over the world as the richest mine foe skull supply.
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by Lanretoye(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Just know how not just to do something,but how to do it better even if it is fashion designing.thank me later,as I am typing I still need a very good tailor and not just a tailor.
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by Reflect7: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Walkerstilldey:

Start an eatery, however small. Brand it, jazz it up inside and outside, especially outside, where you can give it an unusual bright yellow colour, or green white green, so you stand out, and then expand gradually.

Make sure you have Afrobeats jamming in there 24/7 unfailingly.

Easiest and surest way to make money.

Everyone is a customer cos everyone eats and likes to chill.

Just make sure your food tastes good, and is fairly priced, and you will be tired of money.

Thank me later.
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by Walkerstilldey: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:

just look at yourself
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by Walkerstilldey: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
darling4242:
Things keep getting tough😔

We just have to keep moving by God's grace
amen

1 Like

Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by Walkerstilldey: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
ibechris:

If u want to make money so as to start a family,first have a stable income first.

Secondly,date a working class woman,take ur emotion and pity away from a woman. If u marry rightly then u can bring the real emotion and that deep feelings into ur marriage but ensure u see ur marriage as a business then,things will get serious with u,remember the main focus is to marry and be financially ok.

Thirdly,start investing ur money into all kind of profitable but risky businesses,I am a living example. I started with two golf cars,after which I started looking for the drivers for my money...this made me learn very fast and in the end,i got them arrested and got back my car and gave the two cars to another drivers and that was when I knew that some Nigerians are criminals from birth.

After that,diversify ur investments into mutual funds and all sorts. As an igbo boy whose parent weren't rich,i started lending money to business until I made huge sums of money and diversified further into landed properties and today,I make close to 2.5million to 3million naira monthly without even stepping out of house.

I know it sounds surreal or freakish but that 11years expo of my hustling life that I gave out to u. Just be honest to yourself and be focus things would turn out right

If I can do it,my brother u will do better.

Bye and goodluck.
where the money to invest?
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by Walkerstilldey: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Reflect7:

Start an eatery, however small. Brand it, jazz it up inside and outside, especially outside, where you can give it an unusual bright yellow colour, or green white green, so you stand out, and then expand gradually.

Make sure you have Afrobeats jamming in there 24/7 unfailingly.

Easiest and surest way to make money.

Everyone is a customer cos everyone eats and likes to chill.

Just make sure your food tastes good, and is fairly priced, and you will be tired of money.

Thank me later.
sounds good
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by Walkerstilldey: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
bjdon:
It's easy go to farm
nice
Re: How Do People Make Money This Days In Nigeria by Walkerstilldey: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:

You need support of friends and family and you may need to save towards it.

Another alternative is taking a loan, which I don't advice. But if you and your wife has a reasonable job, you can try and take a loan... God bless your efforts
if you come take loan and e come flop nko

(1) (Reply)

Naira Still falling, Currently Trading at #783 to Dollar / Brings Your Investments Home, Otti Tells Abia Indigenes / Very Bad Electricity Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.