Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (1034 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by LegendHero(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
The dispute (and hoopla) over Tinubu’s studentship of Chicago State University was always unnecessary. From inference, I always knew he studied there.

While I was in the US last year, I made a stopover at the Richard J. Daley College in Chicago, where I physically and subsequently, electronically — confirmed he was their student. It is easier to manufacture studentship of the college than the university’s itself.

It’s impossible to indeed attend the Daley college and falsely claim to have attended Chicago State University. Since personally confirming his college status, I knew he definitely attended the uni. However, from all my interactions in Chicago, I can tell you for free that Tinubu does enjoy some covert shielding from the US.

There was this reticence to engage, this subtle unwillingness and edginess to release information unless pushed to the wall, that unmistakably betrays a latent concession to protect the man who would clearly become Nigeria’s next president, by hook or crook.

Make of that information whatever you will, but the stench is likely unrelated to the VALIDITY of his US educational status.

Source: https:///fisayosoyombo/status/1702916148646322685?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by LegendHero(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
It seems Fisayo Soyombo is still afraid of the headless mob.

The twist and turn he included in his Tweet is just to not come as supporting Tinubu and so the mob won’t come at him.

Anyone that believe Tinubu did not attend CSU after all the revelation is a mentally handicapped human.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by ValarDoharis: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Its either you people don't get it or pretending not to get it.

Its not about attendance, its about forged certificate and Atiku's mission to prove identity theft as well as under the original person Thuvb was. Most likely Atiku already have the info but he wants to get it legally.

LegendHero:

Source: https:///fisayosoyombo/status/1702916148646322685?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by LegendHero(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:

Its not about attendance, its about forged certificate and Atiku's mission to prove identity theft as well as under the original person Thuvb was. Most likely Atiku already have the info but he wants to get it legally.

Yes, you are part of the mob that believed Buhari is Jubrin.

If not for mental issue, how can anyone see picture of Bola Tinubu in the school yearbook and see the school refer to him specifically as a “He” everytime and still believe Tinubu is a woman?

I now know the reason why Tinubu sometimes just let things go without needing to defend. No matter how much you defend, people hellbent on tarnishing your image will never stop parroting their nonsense.

That’s exactly why Buhari never bothered to defend the Jubrin claim too much coz how do you defend yourself against insanity?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by seunmsg(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Every sensible person knows that Tinubu attended CSU. Only sore loser like Atiku who is desperate to be President and so can’t accept defeat easily and the noisy supporters of the Gbajue candidate who just can’t stop hating are the ones making issues of an already settled matter.

They are all sore losers who will Akwa us lose. They lost at APC primary. They lost on Election Day. They lost at the presidential election petition court. They will lose at the Supreme Court and still lose in 2027.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by ValarDoharis: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
Again, you're pretending to be slow. Did Thuvb forged his certificate or not?

Was he the one that was originally admitted? What primary and secondary school did he attend? How come there's no record of him until 1977?
LegendHero:

Yes, you are part of the mob that believed Buhari is Jubrin.

If not for mental issue, how can anyone see picture of Bola Tinubu in the school yearbook and see the school refer to him specifically as a “He” everytime and still believe Tinubu is a woman?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by ValarDoharis: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yes using someone's identity. In addition
to forging the certificate submitted to INEC
seunmsg:
Every sensible person knows that Tinubu attended CSU.

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by LegendHero(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Again, you're pretending to be slow. Did Thuvb forged his certificate or not?

Was he the one that was originally admitted? What primary and secondary school did he attend? How come there's no record of him until 1977?

Please help me answer this jamb question first.

What will you do if a mad man ask you question?

Will you reply or will you just look and pass?

Lastly, I check your moniker and it says “ValarDoharis”, what proof do you have to show that your moniker is truly ValarDoharis? I will answer your own question when you answer this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by inoki247: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dem go soon find corn in his pocket and call him Tribalist...

When the constitution even say with jus O Level you're qualify why stress myself to go get fake Degree....

When I can jus find one miracle center nd arrange for a recent Year GCE exam after exam get results....
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by Meagainstthem: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
LegendHero:

Lastly, I check your moniker and it is “ValarDoharis”, what proof do you have to show that your linker is ValarDoharis? I will answer your own question when you answer this.

I swear he will answer,you know why?he adore someone who seek advice from mad man;grin

3 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by seunmsg(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:

You cannot forge a certificate that you duly earned. You can only forge a certificate that you did not earn. It is settled law that to prove forgery, the issuing institution will have to come out clearly that the person did not graduate from their school. CSU has repeatedly confirm that Bola A Tinubu who is currently the president of Nigeria graduated from the school. They did same under oath in a court of law. So, how do you intend to prove forgery? Forgery of what?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by ValarDoharis: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why are there two certificates from CSU and why are they signed by different persons who were not there at the time?

If the Supreme Court bend the constitution because of one criminal, the country has to be divided.
seunmsg:

You cannot forge a certificate that you duly earned. You can only forge a certificate that you did not earn. It is settled law that to prove forgery, the issuing institution will have to come out clearly that the person did not graduate from their school. CSU has repeatedly confirm that Bola A Tinubu who is currently the president of Nigeria graduated from the school. So, how do you intend to prove forgery? Forgery of what?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by ValarDoharis: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
If you asked my what proof I have to show that the name I bear is my real name, if I am contesting for a public office, I'll present my birth certificate, primary school leaving certificate and testimonial, JSCE, SSCE. These early childhood results are usually authentic.
LegendHero:

Lastly, I check your moniker and it says “ValarDoharis”, what proof do you have to show that your moniker is truly ValarDoharis? I will answer your own question when you answer this.

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by seunmsg(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Why are there two certificates from CSU and why are they signed by different persons who were not there at the time?

If the Supreme Court bend the constitution because of one criminal, the country has to be divided.

Everything already explained in the affidavit sworn to be the registrar of the school. Read and stop talking rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by ValarDoharis: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Let him go swear under oath and cross examination. A certified true copy is a duplicate copy thats certified and not a reprinted copy.

Ofcourse CSU is complicit, we await the Illinois judge
seunmsg:

Everything already explained in the affidavit sworn to be the registrar of the school. Read and stop talking rubbish.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by LegendHero(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
If you asked my what proof I have to show that the name I bear is my real name, if I am contesting for a public office, I'll present my birth certificate, primary school leaving certificate and testimonial, JSCE, SSCE. These early childhood results are usually authentic.

This is not a proof. Even if you present your JScE and Kindergaten certificate, it can still be forged.

CSU has consistently stated that Tinubu graduated from their school and they consistently referred to him as a “He”.

If that is not enough to verify him, then why do you think your JSCE will validate your name or your actual claim of going to school.

Again, what is your proof that your moniker is truly “ValarDoharis”?

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by hisexcellency34: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Et tu Fisayo
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by ValarDoharis: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why did they tell the judge that the can't confirm his certificate under oath?

Tinubu's original identity must come out
LegendHero:

This is not a proof. Even if you present your JScE and Kindergaten certificate, it can still be forged.

CSU has consistently stated that Tinubu graduated from their school and they consistently referred to him as a “He”.

If that is not enough to verify him, then why do you think your JSCE will validate your name or your actual claim of going to school.

Again, what is your proof that your moniker is truly “ValarDoharis”?
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by gaby(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Oyibo kpooorrrr

Even the people wey get the English no dey try to scatter people medula the way awa pipo dey do...

Haba na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by Varunpulyani: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bola is a certified forger
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by Pakute: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
This Fisayo na mumu man o, see as hin dey play with words to make Gbajue people make dem no come dey attack am, unto say e dey defend President Tinubu.
Why you dey afraid to blast Obituaries dem?, shey dem dey feed you ni?.. shioor..

3 Likes

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by garfield1: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Why did they tell the judge that the can't confirm his certificate under oath?

Tinubu's original identity must come out

Until the school reject tinubu certificate in court,it is not forgery legally
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by FreeStuffsNG: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
They were just jobless all along

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by jmoore(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
I am very sure Tinubu was into drug trafficking.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by oyatz(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:

The ways you people raise allegations without doing a thorough research on the matters and a closed mind with a pre determined conclusion clearly show that your allegations are not based on fact findings but mere character assassinations.

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by yoniehuin(f): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tinubu went to CSU, propagandists of the Labor class aka Ipob gang keep spreading lies.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by Racoon(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Anyone can attend an institution but not everyone is certified a graduate. Tinubu was in CSU but there is a conspiracy behind his studentship. How can a world university refused to swear under oath to certified it own certificate(
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by ValarDoharis: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
If it smells like fish, looks like fish, feels like fish and tatse like fish then it is definitely a fish.

This letter you put is also the fraud that CSU is. Let them go meet the judge in Illinois and say it under oath
oyatz:

The ways you people raise allegations without doing a thorough research on the matters and a closed mind with a pre determined conclusion clearly show that your allegations are not based on fact findings but mere character assassinations.

Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by paramakina202: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
You are very sure yet no evidence and can't be proven in court.Una go explain taya.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by Raskimonojendor: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:

CSU already told you the reason like a thousands time.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by ValarDoharis: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
But refused to say it under oath
Raskimonojendor:

CSU already told you the reason like a thousands time.
Re: Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University by Raskimonojendor: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
But refused to say it under oath
Their prerogative.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Certificate Submitted To INEC Not From Our School - CSU Registrar / Tinubu Made UN Leaders Gaze At Him During His Speech In COP28 Dubai (Video) / What Would Peter Obi Had Done Differently If It Were Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.