Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Once You Fix Your Economy Every Country Would Give You Visa Free?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Once You Fix Your Economy Every Country Would Give You Visa Free?? (128 Views)

Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job / Still In Doubt That The West Is Right In Denying You Visa because Of Your Country? / France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once You Fix Your Economy Every Country Would Give You Visa Free?? by KnowAll(m): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
We should not be bothered by the UAE doing a turn around. No country wants liability of hungry people running to their country. Once we fix our economy every country in the world would open their border.

Your country must be a country flowing with milk and honey and I don’t see y Nigeria cannot be so.

With Arable land from Lagos to Maiduguri and Another one from Calabar to Sokoto, I can’t see y we cannot feed ourselves and be the number 1 country of the world. If China can do it, we too can do it.

So let us get to work fixing the economy.
Re: Once You Fix Your Economy Every Country Would Give You Visa Free?? by SaintNegro77: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
You think those greedy fools(ie Nigeria politicians) will allow Nigeria to work. They are all after their pockets. As far as we elect fools and greedy lots, Nigeria's economy can never be better.
Re: Once You Fix Your Economy Every Country Would Give You Visa Free?? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Talk to the greedy politicians.
Re: Once You Fix Your Economy Every Country Would Give You Visa Free?? by KnowAll(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
SaintNegro77:
You think those greedy fools(ie Nigeria politicians) will allow Nigeria to work. They are all after their pockets. As far as we elect fools and greedy lots, Nigeria's economy can never be better.

Then we must siddon for our country. No point feeling bad Dubai no gree give us visa. At this rate Ghana would say we should get visa b4 we come to their country.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi South: 'my People Want Me To Be Their Senator'-marcel Anyigor / Oborevwori To Swear-in Dsiec, Dsctda, Wueda, Lgsc And Dscha Members . / Succour For POS Operators In Oredo As Tom Obaseki Orders Immediate Return Of Sie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.