Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job (1067 Views)

Still In Doubt That The West Is Right In Denying You Visa because Of Your Country? / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by ganisucks(f): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hope Uzodinma: "I have discussed with European Union companies, Canadian companies too. They'd give Imo youths, 4,000 jobs. By December, you'll get employment letters & visas."

https://twitter.com/Spotlight_Abby/status/1707442894129287369

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by ganisucks(f): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
This is very sad.

13 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by Racoon(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
shocked It is shame and irony of fate that this Uzodinjo supreme court of a governor is promising ndi Imo gatepass to the same Eldorado he couldn't give them back home. Wicked desperate politicians

10 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by Taylor92: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
kiss
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by Ofunaofu: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Imagine!

This supreme court imposed governor is the worst governor to have ever govern Imo state

9 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by BossGerald: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Uzodinma is useless...I hope my imo state brothers boots him out

He just took imo state backward, God go punish Apc and supreme court

9 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by ojun50(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
See wetin them reduces una to. What a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by psucc(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
This is a Sabinus' script.

How did we get to this? One if the creations of the Supreme Court.

7 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by LikeAking: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ewu!

And some people go still vote am…

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by tuborme: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
APC and cocaine

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by Bliss62: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
cool

so what exactly is bad in what he said?!

Philippines make it's highest contribution to foreign reserves through remittance from foriegn workers

their Government help them secure jobs abroad

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by Jostoman: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Make imo state people just unite together and remove despirate man from imo state.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by killsmith(f): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ndi imo must collectively send uzodinma parking. This man is nothing but destruction.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by MrsTwrite(f): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Desperation kills. Can you imagine?

Do well to check my signature if you need my assistance.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
Them go believe am and still vote for am
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by waice6571: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
I am here to sympathise with my brothers from IMO STATE. The Lord will give you the fortitude to bear this supreme court disaster for another 4 years

Our hearts are truly with you.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by waice6571: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

so what exactly is bad in what he said?!

Philippines make it's highest contribution to foreign reserves through remittance from foriegn workers

their Government help them secure jobs abroad

Listen to yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by Bliss62: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
waice6571:

Listen to yourself!

young man listen to yourself as well

Indians , Ethiopian, Egypt, Philippines all have Government backed migrant programs

so what is Our of line in what he said if not hate and more hate without reasoning
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by iSense247: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Indians , Ethiopian, Egypt, Philippines all have Government backed migrant programs

so what is Our of line in what he said if not hate and more hate without reasoning
May your life be exactly like Imo State under Hope Uzodima. Say, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by Bliss62: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
iSense247:
May your life be exactly like Imo State under Hope Uzodima. Say, Amen.

as a true Muslim, I noy life is already planned and accounted for by Allah long before Uzodinma or Imo was created

if your life is with politicians then shame on you
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by Miracle2020: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Why December? These politicians think everybody is a fool.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by SmartPolician: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
What did he achieve in the last four years?

This man disgusts me and cannot even pretend about it!
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by waice6571: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Will you quit being stupid!

Engage your artificial intelligence if your natural and native intelligence has failed you.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by Chimezie198(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chai.. this people really dey use Nigerians dey play ludo.

And somebody go still go queue for line to vote for this one again.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by CloudTrees(f): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
I'd be dammed if anyone believes this grin
So he can't provide jobs for Imo citizens in Nigeria
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by Varunpulyani: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

be like say ban dey hungry you

but I no go report you yet

Are you ready to be useful ehhhh helinues?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election: Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner, Cites Reason / Tinubu Approves 24 Billion Naira For Hajj - 99% Oppressed / Does Peter Obi REALLY Want Nigeria To Improve? It Will Hurt Him Politically.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.