Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Opinion On Why OBJ Treated Those Monarchs The Way He Did - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On Why OBJ Treated Those Monarchs The Way He Did (270 Views)

Why Obj, Yaradua And GEJ Were Successful In Economy / Why OBJ Endorsed LP Candidate / Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Why OBJ Treated Those Monarchs The Way He Did by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
(1) Most Nigerian kings are greedy that's why nobody respects them again. They can go as far as fighting with their subjects, i mean pple they're 1000 times richer than for just 10k, so how do we expect a person like OBJ to pay obeisance to kings of now adays? Go nd see how some kings hoard the palliatives that were given to them to distribute nd tell me why they shud be respected? (2) During election period they collect bribe nd take orders frm government officials nd thus play partisan politics. Then tell me why the same pple they take orders frm during election period shud respect them after winning? OBJ no longer see any reason he shud respect these sets of monarchs who don't even respect themselves. Dem fit even chuk ur eye because of ordinary food.
Re: My Opinion On Why OBJ Treated Those Monarchs The Way He Did by brain54(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Big fuss over nothing…

OBJ is just showing signs of “old people’s”sickness!
Re: My Opinion On Why OBJ Treated Those Monarchs The Way He Did by Jlow2: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tinubu bought all of them that why obj has no respect for any of them anymore
Re: My Opinion On Why OBJ Treated Those Monarchs The Way He Did by successmatters(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
It's a fight for the soul of the region. The criminals against the honest among them.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Beat America To His Chicago Records / President Tinubu Approves Appointment Of 18 Aides In Vice President’s Office / Check Out A Country In The World Where 3 Presidents Are Elected Into Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.