Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren (49928 Views)

Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / Uniabuja Tallest Student “evidence” Shows Off His Modelling Skills In New Photos / Uniabuja Economics Students Sign Out In Style, Storm Gwagwalada Major Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by TyroneP(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
People are really surprised about this... Failed accreditation has been happening for years with big universities on the list and with law and medical courses on the lists of those universities. That's what Nigerian educational system has turned to. It's indeed bad. There was a report I read sometimes ago about a similar development in a federal university in the south south where pharmacy was not accredited.

2 Likes

Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by TyroneP(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
People are really surprised about this... Failed accreditation has been happening for years with big universities on the list and with law and medical courses on the lists of those universities. That's what the Nigerian educational system has turned to. It's indeed bad. There was a similar report I read sometime ago in a federal university in the south south where pharmacy was not accredited.

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by captaininiobong(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is really affecting the nation at large because what you study in school is different from what you practice to put money in your pocket
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by dododawa1: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tupac was the MohBad of Cali, running his mouth, Snoop Dogg was the quite snitch Zenolensky who refused to speak when important , protecting his own life, Naira Marley is Surge Knight, Death Row Record is Marlian record, NDLEA are like the FBI working for illuminati
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by BALLOSKI: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2023
UNIABUJA, if it's about fee hike and suspending the SSG president who speak against it, they're ahead. Yeye
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:49am On Sep 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:
But why is the University of Abuja always caught up in this kind of mess?
because na stupid sch.i rather go poly than UNI ABUJA
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by ufotunang: 4:38am On Sep 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:
But why is the University of Abuja always caught up in this kind of mess?
..abi.. university of Abuja that is resided in Abuja, where the president rules nigeria the university is of low quality...
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by ufotunang: 4:39am On Sep 17, 2023
Even university of Abuja is among... nawaoooo
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by jaxxy(m): 5:29am On Sep 17, 2023
Lol
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by Lumig: 5:33am On Sep 17, 2023
heykims:
'No accreditation' in Nigeria ciukd mean 'No egunje'. Majority of accreditation processes requires financial settlement alongside theatrics of show of necessary facilities.
Don't loud it too much
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by TheArrowhead(m): 5:41am On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by Franzinni: 7:19am On Sep 17, 2023
JagabanB:

Two statements contradicting themselves, from Nigerian educational system is outdated to Elon musk, is Musk in Nigeria?
If u are complaining about educational system as a whole how then is the Nîgeriàn educational system, sometimes u need to know what u are saying.
Educational system didn't teach u to be in servitude, when I see comments like this, I know the person making this comment didn't attend a school or probably didn't learn anything through out the whole process.
Educational system teach u entrepreneurship, u refused to learn and come back to blame the school.
education system teaches you entrepreneurship you say ? So why are there so many unsuccessful entrepreneurs ? You lack scope and just want to talk for the sake of your ego. Look around and see, there are so many graduates in Nigeria with nothing to show for it, but there are so many Igbo business men for example,who never spent a day in conventional classrooms making it big. You asked if Elon is in Nigeria, that shows how closed minded you are to be so sterilized to the point that you fail to expand your horizon. My comment was not directed towards closed minded people it is for forward thinking minds that have the wherewithal to dare think for themselves and question the status quo. Doesn't it disgust you that there are so many intellectuals in Nigeria but the nation is still stuck in the stone age? It's because of people with closed minds who fear the idea of change but eventually they get it ... When it's too late
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by Lisaint(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2023
Can anyone pls explain the effect this would have on the current student and those that have gradauted already!
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by Myde4naija(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Any adnomality is allowed under the druggie's administration. Prayers, bullion vans and pens will be the most used adjectives
bro, where is your sense here?? Can you please speak to the topic and stop being miserable
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Myde4naija:
bro, where is your sense here?? Can you please speak to the topic and stop being miserable
miserable like your dad.
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by JagabanB: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Franzinni:
education system teaches you entrepreneurship you say ? So why are there so many unsuccessful entrepreneurs ? You lack scope and just want to talk for the sake of your ego. Look around and see, there are so many graduates in Nigeria with nothing to show for it, but there are so many Igbo business men for example,who never spent a day in conventional classrooms making it big. You asked if Elon is in Nigeria, that shows how closed minded you are to be so sterilized to the point that you fail to expand your horizon. My comment was not directed towards closed minded people it is for forward thinking minds that have the wherewithal to dare think for themselves and question the status quo. Doesn't it disgust you that there are so many intellectuals in Nigeria but the nation is still stuck in the stone age? It's because of people with closed minds who fear the idea of change but eventually they get it ... When it's too late
Writing some many words that makes no simple sènsè.
Bringing Elon Musk into the Nîgeriàn educational system is sheer steewpidity, talking about Nigèriàn Educational system and still talking about Musk, u sound open minded to yourself?
Lol.
The rate at which IowIivès claim to be intelligent online is alarming.
Question you should ask yourself is how many graduates really learn in school?
You are talking about being open minded?
U mentioned Musk and how his kids doesn't attend conventional school because conventional school teaches how to work not how to be an entrepreneur, look at America, most of their entrepreneur are graduates, since u are so open minded you should have seen that instead of seeing a country like Nigèria and comparing graduates who basically didn't learn anything in school to iIIitrates who served and were abused in order to get capital to start a business, to show u that iIIitrates controls the Nîgeriàn entrepreneur cycle that's why Nigèria is not an industrialized cóûñtry.
Entrepreneurship is rigorously taught in Nigèrian universities, year 1, 2 and 3.
Students are taught entrepreneurship and they refused to learn.
You obviously didn't atteÑd a school, or u are one of those who didn't learn anything and all of a sudden, u think u are open minded.
You make me want to throw up.

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2023
Rubbish where is nice?
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Rubbish where is NUC?
NO KNOWLEDGE IS OUTDATED,YOU CAN LEARN THE OLD AND GO ONLINE TO MARRY WITH NEW KNOWLEDGE,AFTERALL THE WAY THEY MINE GOLD HAS NOT CHANGED SINCE 1720 grin
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by clockwisereport: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
tjdaddy:
This is pure wickedness.....you let kids pay high school fees for courses that become useless right after graduation......na wa o

I am sure you only read the headline and rushed to drop this your comment.
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by Franzinni: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
JagabanB:

Writing some many words that makes no simple sènsè.
Bringing Elon Musk into the Nîgeriàn educational system is sheer steewpidity, talking about Nigèriàn Educational system and still talking about Musk, u sound open minded to yourself?
Lol.
The rate at which IowIivès claim to be intelligent online is alarming.
Question you should ask yourself is how many graduates really learn in school?
You are talking about being open minded?
U mentioned Musk and how his kids doesn't attend conventional school because conventional school teaches how to work not how to be an entrepreneur, look at America, most of their entrepreneur are graduates, since u are so open minded you should have seen that instead of seeing a country like Nigèria and comparing graduates who basically didn't learn anything in school to iIIitrates who served and were abused in order to get capital to start a business, to show u that iIIitrates controls the Nîgeriàn entrepreneur cycle that's why Nigèria is not an industrialized cóûñtry.
Entrepreneurship is rigorously taught in Nigèrian universities, year 1, 2 and 3.
Students are taught entrepreneurship and they refused to learn.
You obviously didn't atteÑd a school, or u are one of those who didn't learn anything and all of a sudden, u think u are open minded.
You make me want to throw up.
you are not knowledgeable you just think you are... You say entrepreneurs in America are graduates? That statement alone just shows me where your head is but I leave you in your world of delusions, you say graduates fail to learn ? It only crystalizes my perception of you. Mr professor with all the school you attended what have learnt that can't be googled today? Like I said, whatever you have learnt you only did it for a piece of paper and a job. People like you who are stuck in a particular mind set are the reason why it will be hard for Africa to grow becasue you have drank the cool aid so much, that you now think the world begins and ends with what you know.
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by MamaletASO: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
COREN nah scam... Duplication of functions..

COREN abeg keep quiet..

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by JagabanB: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Franzinni:
you are not knowledgeable you just think you are... You say entrepreneurs in America are graduates? That statement alone just shows me where your head is but I leave you in your world of delusions, you say graduates fail to learn ? It only crystalizes my perception of you. Mr professor with all the school you attended what have learnt that can't be googled today? Like I said, whatever you have learnt you only did it for a piece of paper and a job. People like you who are stuck in a particular mind set are the reason why it will be hard for Africa to grow becasue you have drank the cool aid so much, that you now think the world begins and ends with what you know.
It's worthy of note that I didn't I tell u I'm so knowledgeable.
If u dispute the fact that entrepreneurs in America didn't attend schools, then u should make a list of entrepreneurs in America who didn't attend any school instead of blabbing.
What did I learn in school that can't be googled today?
LOL.
Shows how uninformed you are.
So u can google how to carry out appendix operations on a patient?
U can design a structure because u googled it?
U can produce a drug because u googled it?
U can design a distillation unit with all other operational units because u googled it?
U really lack exposure, if we dig around u now we will realize u didn't get a proper edûcàtîon.
So u financial accounting and projections in a firm because u googled it?
U can as well do a proper statistics because u googled it?
The reason we have emergency experts is because of folks like u.
edûcàtîon is a process, if u didn't learn through that process, u can't and will never be able to do it no matter how much u google.
Africa is finding it difficult to grow because of folks like u who didn't learn anything and think that a society can grow without proper edûcàtîon.
U think a society is all about importing goods from China?
Did the Chinese produce those goods the supposed Nîgeriàn entrepreneurs keep importing when they didn't go to school and acquire proper edûcàtîon?
What leads to growth, infrastructures and manufacturing can NEVER be designed, modelled and produced without proper edûcàtîon.
U just proved u didn't get a proper edûcàtîon.
That's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by Franzinni: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
JagabanB:

It's worthy of note that I didn't I tell u I'm so knowledgeable.
If u dispute the fact that entrepreneurs in America didn't attend schools, then u should make a list of entrepreneurs in America who didn't attend any school instead of blabbing.
What did I learn in school that can't be googled today?
LOL.
Shows how uninformed you are.
So u can google how to carry out appendix operations on a patient?
U can design a structure because u googled it?
U can produce a drug because u googled it?
U can design a distillation unit with all other operational units because u googled it?
U really lack exposure, if we dig around u now we will realize u didn't get a proper edûcàtîon.
So u financial accounting and projections in a firm because u googled it?
U can as well do a proper statistics because u googled it?
The reason we have emergency experts is because of folks like u.
edûcàtîon is a process, if u didn't learn through that process, u can't and will never be able to do it no matter how much u google.
Africa is finding it difficult to grow because of folks like u who didn't learn anything and think that a society can grow without proper edûcàtîon.
U think a society is all about importing goods from China?
Did the Chinese produce those goods the supposed Nîgeriàn entrepreneurs keep importing when they didn't go to school and acquire proper edûcàtîon?
What leads to growth, infrastructures and manufacturing can NEVER be designed, modelled and produced without proper edûcàtîon.
U just proved u didn't get a proper edûcàtîon.
That's a fact.
it's not worth my time to read all this becasue this interaction is fruitless especially for me ... Have a nice day
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by acorntree(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lisaint:
Can anyone pls explain the effect this would have on the current student and those that have gradauted already!
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by JagabanB: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
Franzinni:
it's not worth my time to read all this becasue this interaction is fruitless especially for me ... Have a nice day
Interaction with you is actually fruitless because u keep talking about what u don't know.
U are just Ióst thinking u know so much.
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by Franzinni: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
JagabanB:

Interaction with you is actually fruitless because u keep talking about what u don't know.
U are just Ióst thinking u know so much.
Re: Uniabuja, AAU, MAU: No Accreditation On Engineering Courses - Coren by wilincs(m): 12:34am On Sep 20, 2023
xpiranza88:
I don make am ohhhhh.......lol ftc baby........
Make the government favour me and my family lollllllll
casting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Treks 2KM To School Gets A Bicycle Gift (Photos) / FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT / Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.