Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) (2914 Views)

Latest Mercedes-Benz Car Prices In Naira With Car Pictures & Trims / Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by Error401: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Please why is this car so cheap compared to other brands. I saw one for 2.7m just now and I was wondering why Ford cars are cheap compared to her counterparts.
Please if you have experience with FORD cars please let us know.

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by Snitch24(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lmao 2.watin
For wsh site

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by correctyourself(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Error401:
Please why is this car so cheap compared to other brands. I saw one for 2.7m just now and I was wondering why Ford cars are cheap compared to her counterparts.
Please if you have experience with FORD cars please let us know.

What i know is that Ford cars are cheaper than toyota, again it's more expensive to maintain if you choose to use its original parts. E.g engine oil is expensive, not like toyota that can use total, mobil oil and two other oil brand.

Its oil filter is far different from the one other cars are using

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by MatrixReloaded: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Electrical issues, Ford cars are mostly driven on a specified temperature and weather. Not all cars are designed for our climate and also traffic jams. Reconsider going for a highlander 07 that will be cheaper and give you best high suv experience.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by Phantom233: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Shun ford if you love your life 🏃

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by nurey(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Found
On
Road
Dead

grin do you get it, if you don't get it, forget about it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by nurey(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
correctyourself:

What i know is that Ford cars are cheaper than toyota, again it's more expensive to maintain if you choose to use its original parts. E.g engine oil is expensive, not like toyota that can use total, mobil oil and two other oil brand.

Nothing special about the air filter, honda element uses same filter type

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by Error401: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Thank you
correctyourself:

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by correctyourself(m): 5:00am On Sep 17, 2023
nurey:

Nothing special about the air filter, honda element uses same filter type

Over-Sabi boy, what i mentioned is oil filter and not air filter.

I suspect you must be football fan, always joining issues from wrong angle that would lead to argument. grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by nurey(m): 5:38am On Sep 17, 2023
correctyourself:

I suspect you must be football fan, always joining issues from wrong angle that would lead to argument. grin

Nah you be the over sabi, every car manufacturer has it's own specific oil filter. What you have in your pix is the filter removed from the oil filter, which isn't how Ford oil filter is fitted.

Yes I be football fan so I must argue

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by Kingdemu: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Electrical issues, Ford cars are mostly driven on a specified temperature and weather. Not all cars are designed for our climate and also traffic jams. Reconsider going for a highlander 07 that will be cheaper and give you best high suv experience.
Nonsense angry
Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by Error401: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2023
No vex oga, I just need a reasonable response and thanks for your contibutions

correctyourself:

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by royalair(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
I've never driven a Ford but I drive one of the most feared cars in Nigeria a Volkswagen, most people called me stupid for buying it, some were even saying money wey you for use buy corolla or camry you use am go buy problem. Volkswagen electrical problems go carry you go village. Here I am still enjoying my ride. Before you buy the Ford, first locate a Ford mechanic not a kazeem that works on Japanese and American cars but a good mechanic that works on only Ford brands or General motors.

Go for inspection with the specified mechanic, run series of test using your OBD2 scanner. Be keen in your inspection. If your mechanic ok's the car then you do a rugged test drive on long distances, if possible fuel the car. If all is done and you are satisfied you can pay. Remember most of these new gen cars are not good for swimming water and be ready to be a DIY person. Scan the vehicle before any repair is done. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by CedarHoldings: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
royalair:
I've never driven a Ford but I drive one of the most feared cars in Nigeria a Volkswagen, most people called me stupid for buying it, some were even saying money wey you for use buy corolla or camry you use am go buy problem. Volkswagen electrical problems go carry you go village. Here I am still enjoying my ride. Before you buy the Ford, first locate a Ford mechanic not a kazeem that works on Japanese and American cars but a good mechanic that works on only Ford brands or General motors.

Go for inspection with the specified mechanic, run series of test using your OBD2 scanner. Be keen in your inspection. If your mechanic ok's the car then you do a rugged test drive on long distances, if possible fuel the car. If all is done and you are satisfied you can pay. Remember most of these new gen cars are not good for swimming water and be ready to be a DIY person. Scan the vehicle before any repair is done. Good luck
1 billion like,

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by Solarima: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
Dashipping is a reliable auto transport company seattle auto transport offering safe and reliable transportation services. We provide door-to-door delivery for all types of vehicles, regardless of size or distance. Let us make your car shipping experience stress-free, and comfortable for you.
Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by fineboynl(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
The cost of second hand cars is majorly on demand. It's cheaper doesn't mean the car is not good. It only means there are less demand than others
Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by chukel(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
complete thrash

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by AutoMoTech(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
chukel:
complete thrash
My oga... Abeg add 100% complete total trash
.because wtf does that even mean?

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by fa4dmike(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
That Ford and range are very sweet products. Bro the only thing u need to do is to get the contact of a part seller either in ladipo or trade fare complex. If u know how to scan ur car then then u are more advantaged. Locate a Ford mechanic and when u have issues just get the part and call him to fix. It's by way cheaper. And for those arguing, Ford parts are by far cheaper than Toyota parts for tokumbo but if you are buying the new ones it's almost same or a little bit expensive. The people that makes German or USA cars look expensive are the mechanics. If they should get the parts for you bro u will sell your car to buy parts. But be rest assured that the parts are of original quality. Cos the users are few. Change a part and don't bother about it for the nxt 5 yrs

3 Likes

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by sultaan(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Best Value in the market, get the right one and you are settled for a long time.

You will not know why Ford is very popular in Lagos until you own one, just get a good one that has not been abused in Nigeria, see radauto threads on Fords and Toyota that has been abused before seeking expert intervention
Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by Jagermeister(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
royalair:

My brother this right here is the problem.

You've just escalated the whole situation.

See all the parameters you listed plus DIY just to own a damn car.

Toyota's are tasteless but this is why people buy them. Because they don't have to go through this periodic wahala.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) by NFowler012: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2023
Contemplating the question, Should I buy this car can be a pivotal moment, and accessing reliable information is crucial. Visit https://carfast.express/auction/source_f-iaai for a comprehensive evaluation. This resource provides valuable insights, aiding your decision-making process. From vehicle history to detailed specifications, it equips you with the knowledge needed to make an informed choice. Don't leave such a significant decision to chance; leverage the insights available at this link to ensure your car-buying journey is well-informed and seamless.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Car Shine Like This? / How Long Does A Tyre Stay Before They Expire? / What could Be The Problem With This Car? - picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.