Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

No Students Were Impregnated In Our School - Awka Diocese Refutes Reports - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Students Were Impregnated In Our School - Awka Diocese Refutes Reports (7172 Views)

Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? / Unilag Maths Lecturer Teaches Class With No Students At All / "Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Students Were Impregnated In Our School - Awka Diocese Refutes Reports by ufotunang: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2023
School trying to protect its image/ reputation

1 Like

Re: No Students Were Impregnated In Our School - Awka Diocese Refutes Reports by soccerlite: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2023
xperiencelove:
I doubt the news too. Every name was withheld including the security guy name.
That is how I recognize most fake news.
How could a security guy impregnate three students at a time in the same school.

Why do you think he can't?

3 gals out of multitude

You know whether he hypnotised then
Re: No Students Were Impregnated In Our School - Awka Diocese Refutes Reports by ViceGovernor: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
MalaikaEH:

The only element of truth in that falsehood is that the school has two young security men. Nothing else.
All girls school with two young security men.
Hmm now I'm even more convinced something fishy is going on....we all passed through secondary school.

FGGC in my state up to 7 girls and more would be sleeping with 1 male teacher even security, VP, principal all of them are involved and I'm sure it happens everywhere.
I may be wrong tho. But I find it hard to believe somebody would just wake up and begin to spread such rumors. To what end if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: No Students Were Impregnated In Our School - Awka Diocese Refutes Reports by xperiencelove(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Sir for every rumor there is an element of truth to it.
That was in the olden days. Not today when people lie on social media and blogs without remorse.

If actually someone impregnated students in the school do you think the school would come out and acknowledge it? Never
Stop believing every junks you see online. As far as I know about most missionary secondary schools of a single gender, their security are always from a security firm. They don't just employ anybody.
You can believe anything for you to believe a security guy with no name will impregnate not one but three different students at a time in a single school.
I don't doubt that the students might be sleeping with the security guys in their schools but for just one security to impregnate three students at the same period from a single school is an hyperbole.

1 Like

Re: No Students Were Impregnated In Our School - Awka Diocese Refutes Reports by kiloxtopher(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
EmekaA125:
If there's any Calabar/Akwa Ibom boy among the security team, then the reports is likely to be true.

Those Calabar/Akwa Ibom men devour women and anything on skirt within their locality.

They rape, molest and force themselves on women as the only thing occupying their mind all the time is sex and gateman work.

No future, no ambition and no productivity all throughout their lifetime except sex and eating dog meat.

Check around you to make sure you don't have these people as neighbours especially when you have growing teenage girls and adult ladies at home.

Rapists and perverts best described Calabar and Akwa Ibom males.

Spits.
Haven't logged in in years but ur stupidity has make me do so..what errant nonsense generalisation is this??..So you emeka..do u push drugs and do blood money?
Re: No Students Were Impregnated In Our School - Awka Diocese Refutes Reports by Newton2024: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
xperiencelove:
I doubt the news too. Every name was withheld including the security guy name.
That is how I recognize most fake news.
How could a security guy impregnate three students at a time in the same school.
... when the school is on public holiday.
Re: No Students Were Impregnated In Our School - Awka Diocese Refutes Reports by jojothaiv(m): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
inoki247:
Lol we don't even know what to believe again....
Exactly.

However, the said school is not a breeding ground for saints, so many wrongs been done behind the scene.
Re: No Students Were Impregnated In Our School - Awka Diocese Refutes Reports by MartinsD12(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://dailytimesng.com/no-students-were-impregnated-in-our-convent-awka-diocese-refutes-publication/
No smoke without fire, they are covering up , those school girls are capable of doing anything no be all these corrupt girls of nowadays

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Cutoff Mark! / Maduka University College, Enugu Celebrates Its First Anniversary / 10 Words That Nigerians Use Daily But Do Not Exist In The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.