Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers (12307 Views)

$2.1bn Reserve Depletion: CBN Sold Only $581m To Market — Bloomberg / ‘It’s For Security Purposes’ — Zainab Ahmed Speaks On Depletion Of Excess Crude / Governors Upset By Excess Crude Account Depletion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by Propsad1: 7:16am On Sep 17, 2023
Ok
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by israelmao(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2023
The vital issues with Nigeria now are insecurity, unemployment,poverty and hunger.

2 Likes

Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by Solsix(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2023
MrsTwrite:
The earth has really tried.
It is God that is sustaining it

1 Like

Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by mrvitalis(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2023
What's the relationship between ozone and importation in Nigeria?

How much do we import?

Coming from a country major earner is crude oil

Lmaooo
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by Gofwane(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2023
This one wants to also cash out 😂. They will soon borrow to award ozone layer contracts.

1 Like

Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by Chetas81(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:

I hope you can see how over 22000 people die in Libya, climate change is real, don't laugh away your sorrow, this now become idea of Nigeria citizen
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by hewej6631: 7:19am On Sep 17, 2023
Learn how to deploy you NFT using smart contract

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE2HJiHv8fg?si=wvSMwfs4IOxIfs09
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by DesChyko: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Just to know, was any alternative mentioned as a springboard or just the usual 'let's just say it because others are'?
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by Sprints3: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2023
MrsTwrite:
The earth has really tried.
when human beings are useless and dumb thinking they are wise due to their stupid advancement in technology, wait have they actually made the earth better or worse... I pity this igeneration... Shebi millenials and Gen Zs are complaining dey go see fire dem go see yawa when they grow up... Part of the reason I have nor brought my progeny to this life... Everything is bleeped up. From the lies to the pollution... Imagine talking about climate change and they keep flying jets that produces that x200 emissions a kabukabu truck emits... Plus the stupid waste they are releasing into the oceans... The stupid chloroform -carbon,and nonsense polymers released into the marine ecosystem. They are all stupid from Tinubu to Biden to whoever is in charge of Climate change... I am in my room I cannot breathe because of the useless smell coming from a useless comestic addict neigbour maybe na nail polish or izar she is using... Stupid people everywhere... I stopped using deodorants, and cream 5 years ago... Infact I use olive oil as my cream... Anything that contains those useless reagents from the Laboratory I ain't using... Better be wise... I am tired of these people... They are the main reason for rapid consumerism, ecocide and environmental disasters...

2 Likes

Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by Chetas81(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2023
israelmao:
The vital issues with Nigeria now are insecurity, unemployment,poverty and hunger.
who's fault, the Nigerian citizen keep on do the same thing for different result, insanity is the name of Nigerian behaviour
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by Chetas81(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2023
WHO IS FG, ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FAILED GOVERNMENT, CALLED FG, YOU SUPPORT APC GOVERNMENT AT YOUR OWN RISK
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by 90dbest: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2023
Small yansh want shake, mtchew
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by 2016easy2017: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/fg-raises-concern-over-ozone-layer-depletion/

NATO asked him to announce that. They looking for means to steal money. U.S and the European countries are the world worst depleter, making up about 98% and yet U.S is not signatory to this.
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by CooldipoMPS: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2023
cool
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by Papayaayasager(m): 7:48am On Sep 17, 2023
Uzoma layer grin grin grin
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by chachanga: 7:53am On Sep 17, 2023
kenny714433:
Why is everyone laughing?

grin grin

National Ozone Layer Officer...🙄😝

Is that a character from a bad sci-fi cartoon or what? 😅
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by tarboshi(m): 7:54am On Sep 17, 2023
Does Nigeria has its own Ozone Layer?

By the way, Nigeria is not in the top 20 of countries consuming Ozone-layer depleting substances.
Lets talk about Bandits, Kidnapping, school fee Hike and Hunger. Those are the real deal.

2 Likes

Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2023
The FG must be sick in here head to accuse Nigerians and importers of depleting the ozone layer....soon they may even accuse boko haram or IPOB.
Instead of holding the west and other high industrialized nations who uses n emits large sum of fossil fuel and gases into our atmosphere, they are here talking trash...
When you increase gas price n make kerosene out of the reach of the common man, what do you expect mama in the village to use for cooking?

1 Like

Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by correctguy101(m): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2023
Ah, already looking for avenues to waste time as usual?

Awon werey will not focus on the layers their dirty thieving hands can reach, they're pretending to be woke and talking about ozone layer...

If any bright Nigerian even has ideas and inventions, they'll as usual ignore it until those who value human resource entice the person over. The only nonsense they'll now do is post online and start shamelessly boasting about so-and-so being Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by blackgold2018(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2023
kenny714433:
Why is everyone laughing?

grin grin
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wetin concern naija with ozone layer🤣. Are they qualified to make such study?. Few are qualified dou.

But you see that minister.. na cruise he won catch🤣
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by sedIoyol(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2023
Ozone layer of what? grin grin
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by finallybusy: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2023
The ozone was fixed since the early 2000s. The story is dead in the water.
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by panpan(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2023
The "climate change" issue may have its science, but it has become more of a propaganda tool, by certain international groups who want to use the issue to control nations.
What has been going on in a few places around the world has been more of geological manipulation and climate control.

Unfortunately, the federal government has submitted to this climate change propaganda.
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2023
Misplaced priority. We are the least affected by climate change except flooding and desertification.

Any other thing, na Big big talk
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by jaxxy(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2023
Lmao
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by Floky215: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/fg-raises-concern-over-ozone-layer-depletion/

People are hungry and the bastereds are talking of ozone layer...!!

No be person wey chop belle full dey think whether ozone layer dey or not...!!?

Very useless government...!!!
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by omojeesu(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2023
Scam
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by SalamRushdie: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2023
Ozone layer is a hoax
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by MOG4LIFE: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2023
Dem wan raise import tax again 😏
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by BlackMan6969(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2023
Wallahi I started laughing before I read comments. Las Las they won't do more than warning
Re: FG Raises Concern Over Ozone Layer Depletion, Warns Importers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2023
It is basic science my friend ,CO2 EMISSION is cause ,TOO MUCH CARBON MONO OXIDE FROM TRAILERS FROM APAPA TO KWARANOMDA ARE THE CAUSE.
SERVICE AND DECARBONIZE ALL MACHNES THAT USE FOSSIL FUELS. grin hope you have learned something key from me today,mr minister of enviloment grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) / The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone / NGO Bill: Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.