Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) (12306 Views)

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court / Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos) / Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by youngies(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by Ngodigha1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2012
Beauty
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by youngies(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
Respect!
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2012
Is that the American golden casket? And where are the Biafran flags?
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
I thought he was going to lie in state in 14 countries
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by Ngodigha1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
Aigbofa:

Is that the American golden casket? And where are the Biafran flags?
Yorugba boy, what is wrong with you. F.G said Ikemba was a Nigeria soldier and they will bury him as a Nigerian soldier. Are angry that Awo was not accorded the same recognition?.

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2012
Ojukwu's Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial in Anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-813650.32.html

Why then would you smuggle him quietly into Nigeria like a thief in the night.
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by Jisunpack: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2012
Guy why bother responding that ding bat?the jokes is on the fool!
Aigbofa:

Ojukwu's Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial in Anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-813650.32.html

Why then would you smuggle him quietly into Nigeria like a thief in the night.
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by ekwynwa1: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
the pics

Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by Ngodigha1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2012
And this.

Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by ekwynwa1: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2012
cool cool

Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by ekwynwa1: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2012
cool cool cool
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by ekwynwa1: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
cool cool cool cool

Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by ekwynwa1: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
and this

Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by ekwynwa1: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2012
cool cool cool

Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by naptu2: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
I hope there'll be a public funeral procession for him, like they had for Awolowo. I remember how excited I was during Awo's funeral procession. I don't think Zik had a funeral procession.
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by BlackPikiN(m): 12:58am On Feb 28, 2012
Ohhh, The US ambassador was there.

Hahaha, see politics!
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by DuduNegro: 1:06am On Feb 28, 2012
Now that his body is back home I think as a sign of respect we should restrain our tongues if there's nothing better to say of him. Let's hold the floodgate until he is buried. When is he getting buried again? tomorrow or when?
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 1:20am On Feb 28, 2012
Nno agu nmadu.
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by iconaus: 1:38am On Feb 28, 2012
Lt Colonel in 1966 in Nigeria is equivalent to filed marshal +++ in nigerian army today therefore Ojukwu was Field marshall given his qualifications( Oxford trained) and the height he attained in 1966 at that age and at the time.

Ojukwu was indeed a great man which is evident upon the recents events . The recent events have unearthed the greatness in Ojukwu and has afforded the younger generation the opportunity to know more and the truth about the the man Ojukwu especially people from SW, SS and North who were fed with wrong info about the man Ojukwu and his Biafran struggles. Unfortunately, SW people are still in denial of the rationale behind Ojukwu's struggle but they met the same faith with the man Abiola . What happened to Abiola ? SW lay down your arms and join the other parts of the South in pursuance of Ojukwu's idealogy as you people lost a great man too- Abiola to the Northern cabal. So stop pretending that it has been rosy for yorubas in the pseudo country called Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by igbaodun: 1:41am On Feb 28, 2012
MY fellow Ibo brothers, its is time for Dinner . . . Alaigbo stlyleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by kizito96(m): 2:21am On Feb 28, 2012
Thank you Nigeria for giving him full military honour.
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by OkparaIgbo: 2:27am On Feb 28, 2012
[size=20pt] CANT WAIT FOR MASSOB AND BIAFRANS TO TAKE OVER ONCE HIS BODY REACHES THE EAST, !!
DIKE NNA NKE OMA, ONYE CHUKWU GOZIWORO OLE IHE MMADU (NDI Yoruba NA NDI UGWU) PURU IME YA, ?? ONWE YI [/size]
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by Onlytruth(m): 2:36am On Feb 28, 2012
A lion is a lion.
He was completely selfless, resolute and loved justice and fairness.
History smiles at the great Ikemba. We shall follow in his footsteps! cool
Welcome home dike di ora mma.
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by mandai01(m): 2:40am On Feb 28, 2012
A warrior is not judged coward if he runs at some point to leave to fight another day, how many Nigerians of today can stand for their people as this man did?
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by ak47mann(m): 3:26am On Feb 28, 2012
am feeling untouchable!! we created nigeria and is still tell till 2day cool
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by Onlytruth(m): 3:28am On Feb 28, 2012
ak47mann:

am feeling untouchable!! we created nigeria and is still tell till 2day cool

grin grin grin Bros una don come again. hehe! I feel you though. cool
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by BlackPikiN(m): 3:38am On Feb 28, 2012
Any Igbo person should click on this man's profile. I believe He's Portuguese.

Artur Alves Pereira but was called Emeka Artur

He flew Biafran planes and He got some Biafran pictures on his profile.

https://www.facebook.com/artur.alvespereira.
I go take down the link out soonest.
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by ak47mann(m): 3:42am On Feb 28, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Any Igbo person should click on this man's profile. I believe He's Portuguese.

Artur Alves Pereira but was called Emeka Artur

He flew Biafran planes and He got some Biafran pictures on his profile.

https://www.facebook.com/artur.alvespereira.
I go take down the link out soonest.
he is my FB friend cool powerful biafran air pilot  cool it was his birthday yesterday,ndi igbo on facebook sent him over 500 birthday wishes,  he is our man cool
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by OgidiBoy(m): 3:43am On Feb 28, 2012
OkparaIgbo:

[size=20pt] CANT WAIT FOR MASSOB AND BIAFRANS TO TAKE OVER ONCE HIS BODY REACHES THE EAST, !!
DIKE NNA NKE OMA, ONYE CHUKWU GOZIWORO OLE IHE MMADU (NDI Yoruba NA NDI UGWU) PURU IME YA, ?? ONWE YI [/size]

My brother I hear you loud and clear, all that nonsense green and white flag on daddy's casket is making my eye hurt angry angry
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by ak47mann(m): 3:47am On Feb 28, 2012
OgidiBoy:

My brother I hear you loud and clear, all that nonsense green and white flag on daddy's casket is making my eye hurt angry angry

i know what you mean but remember he was former connel in Nigerian army,we have to let them do their respect when its due,dont worry you will see events in SE pictures will come through, cool
Re: Remains Of Ojukwu Arrives Nigeria (in Pictures) by OgidiBoy(m): 3:57am On Feb 28, 2012
Can't wait man, to see the celebrations in the East.

Yoruba ppl discourage me from visiting Nl these days, but for the Ikemba I think I'll stomach them just this time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution / The South-east Is Like A Private Construction Zone / Kogi Government Shuts Down Tao FM To Save DG's Head - Kogireports.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.