Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) (35925 Views)

Rev. Regina Baadu Ordained As Anglican Diocese Of Cape Coast First Female Priest / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Imo Anglican Diocese Crisis: Bish­op Chijioke Benjamin Otti, Wife, Kids Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2023
Anambra ppl carry catholicism 4 head pass Pope.
cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Ezmans: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Anambra state being a Christian state largely control by Catholic and Anglican church, the state boast of many beautiful churches
These are some of the beautiful edifice built by Catholic church and Anglican in Anambra state

Holy Trinity Basilica Onitsha is the richest cathedral in Onitsha own by Catholic church
Nlpfmod
point of corrections, these are church buildings not churches, people going there are church members
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2023
YOU DID NOT MENTIONED BEAUTIFUL COMPANY AND MANUFACTURERS BUILDING IN THE STATE,IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING WHAT VALUE DO RELIGION ADD TO OUR SOCIETY,IF NOT POVERTY,AS THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN BELIEVE IN MAGIC AND MIRACLE
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Other regions are not.
cocin ekwa Lutheran churches etc are domicile in North but see what you are typing
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by D1official: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2023
tishbite42:
Nice one
We Igbos should turn back to God and serve Him the way we did before the Nigeria-Biafra War
We no longer have enough bush to keep them, we are fast developing.

Arusi and development are mutually exclusive.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2023
Ravenna:
With all these Churches, why yebhoes still get craze for head?!

Dem no dey preach the word of God to them ni?!

Yebhoes are like moslems that go to Mosque FIVE times daily, yet they are very Evil.
You know yellowba are the evil so continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2023
An anambra billionaire man would underpay his staff, with huge work load. Selfishly enriching his pocket. And come to his village to build a massive church.

Tell me which other wickedness is more than this, yet we say politicians are the wicked ones,

We are all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by emilas1979(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2023
Nwanna ndewoo
Bestmanfornow:
The one in my Home town, St Joseph Catholic church Awka-Etiti
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bingbing5: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2023
If the churches took half of the money that they are making and give it back to the society,we will be alright.
If they take half of the buildings that they used to praise God and give it to those who need God we will be alright.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Phoen1X: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2023
gabbytabby:
When slaves dey honour their enslavers. Una go overcome some day.

This is anambra o ,not ilorin,the city of captives o.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2023
kokoA:
I was born a Catholic, I am still Catholic and I shall remain Catholic till the end.. I just love the Catholic church.

I was born a catholic.

I grew up a catholic.

I have left the catholic church.

In fact, I have left all forms of organized religion.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by clinician2x: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2023
HarryGleb:
How about traditional worship center in Anambra State?

That picture u see is where billionaires use their money to serve the God they believe in.

U no go like show us where ur father use him money serve the traditional gods una believe in?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2023
EmeeNaka:
IPOB-ESN-UGM members are a disgrace and reprobates. They're sent from hell to ridicule Igbo people. They have led to loss of more than 1trillion naira in SE since 2020. They have massacred Igbos and committed sacrilegious acts in the name of stupid Biafra fighting.
Are the 3 million igbos that died in 1967_1970s the reason for killing more igbos and destroying Igbo properties? Are they the reason for setting Igbo people back? Look at criminal native doctors everywhere destroying our clean progress.
I believe that some of you that speak in support of IPOB-ESN in this forum are not even Igbo people. You guys are likely hiding under one moniker to create Confusion and further support the destruction of Igboland.
Boy I got your massage.

Ipob and ESN are responsible for all that,they also killed three million Igbo kids in 1967 to 1970, They're the reason your will never rule Nigeria.

They are the soldiers that killed hundreds of unarmed Igbo youths protesting between 2015 to 2017.
They're the reason no federal projects in Igbo land.

Ipob are evil against Igbo, your Nigeria government is saint doing wonderful work in Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by gabbytabby: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2023
Phoen1X:
This is anambra o ,not ilorin,the city of captives o.

One has to have understanding to see the deep stuff. Them don enslave una mind finish dey push your Mumu button join.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by clockwisereport: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
cocin ekwa Lutheran churches etc are domicile in North but see what you are typing
ECWA, not EKWA

ECWA means Evangelical Church Winning All. It used to be Evangelical Church of West Africa before they changed it to the new meaning

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by D1official: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2023
chiagozien:
Ipob and ESN is also the reason your evil Nigeria government killed three million Igbo kids.

Some Dibias are better than some of your pastors.
Yes,as I'm typing this I just got back from church,my trouser no go tear if say the truth.

Before the coming of church when there's only Dibias in Igbo land,our land was save than it's now.
The pastors that the dibias are better than are mostly dibias in disguise. . Yes, na Arusi worshippers be mostly fake pastors for east before now.

Thank Goodness they can now go back to the bush and worship their sculptures in peace.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Wow, I'm from Azigbo a neighboring town..

Nice one Sire.
Nwanne happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by obinna58(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2023
We’re Championing in religion and yet the highest in corruption

Hypocrites

If the God you people are building multi million dollar churches for really exist, na Kane e go use wipe all of una comot for those churches
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2023
Advocate500:
Nice building,I wish we can replicate this on the numbers of industries within state,thank you, most people that have not been to other part of the country,think life start and end in Lagos.
I believe you have seen pictures of industries in the state you can help yourself through this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jB295tCIw?si=-6h1pIlQqyLPmzNb

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2023
chiagozien:
Boy I got your massage.

Ipob and ESN are responsible for all that,they also killed three million Igbo kids in 1967 to 1970, They're the reason your will never rule Nigeria.

They are the soldiers tha killed hundreds of unarmed Igbo youths protesting between 2015 to 2017.
They're the reason now federal projects in Igbo land.

Ipob are evil against Igbo, your Nigeria government is saint doing wonderful work in Igbo land.
You seem to be comparing IPOB-ESN Unknown gunmen with Nigeria government? I am not interested in changing the goal post just to dive into your line of arguments. I don't care what Federal government have not done or have done. I care about what Igbo people have done for themselves and their region and how a devious criminal terrorist gangs called IPOB-ESN undermined it. IPOB-ESN has never been a constructive force in Igboland. They are wholly destructive. Igbo people created an atmosphere for clean progress, but all of sudden, some group which you support now believe that they must destroy Igboland for Igbo people to get Federal projects? Or for Igbo people to rule.
For your information, after civil War, Shagari visited Anambra state and when he got to Onitsha, he asked if Onitsha was a Federal project. That was about 10 years after the war. The resilience of Igbo people has carried us. We do not need IPOB-ESN terrorists to teach us anything. They're criminal worse than the Federal government of Nigeria. We will rather remain in Nigeria than to be led by the band of terrorist idiots who have no stake in Igbos progress.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2023
D1official:

The pastors that the dibias are better than are mostly dibias in disguise. . Yes, na Arusi worshippers be mostly fake pastors for east before now.

Thank Goodness they can now go back to the bush and worship their sculptures in peace.
Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by MurderX: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2023
Chai onyibo people don deceive omo igbo finish! Make una go find una own chukwu.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2023
Looks beautiful and neat

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
I know about the Christian groups in the North. I am a strong supporter of all Christians in Nigeria and worldwide.
I know what I mean when I said SE/SS are the beacon of Christianity in Nigeria. Maybe, I didn't explain what I mean. Still, I do not want to explain more anyway.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by D1official: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2023
chiagozien:
Be deceiving yourself.
A spirit that dwells in oblivion "forests" can't bring development to Ala Igbo.

Every where alusi is, is synonymous to darkness, NDI IGBO REJECTS UNA ALUSI IN JESUS NAME.

Ndi Igbo are where we are toady because we serve the living God.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2023
Oya ,shosw us pictures of factories, Hospitals and school.buildings, grin people are jobless, hungry and poor but gullible fools are wasting money building churches and statues of some noneexistence white guy caled Jesus..

Churches in England here are now turned into restuarants, sex houses and pubs while africans are still wasting money on worshipping some sky God crated by white men. The same white men who are turning churches into Pubs. Disco houses and restuarants.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2023
D1official:

Every where alusi is, is synonymous to darkness, NDI IGBO REJECTS UNA ALUSI IN JESUS NAME.

Taa! Mechie gi onu! Gbu pu asu! Ewu gambia! gi na onye na efe Jesus? Have you ever met Jesus? White men deceiving gullible foools like you. So Jesus brought built ya father's house? Any mpama! grin aturu Oye Ekwulobia!.

Churches are developments, in your ignorant head. Show me pictures of factories, schools and hospitals built by Jesus na Alaigbo. You fools are wasting money building churches while people are jobless, hungry and poor. That Statue of so called Jesus and.Mary you fools are worshipping are they not Idols? With your peadophile priests who are molesting young boys. grin
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2023
EmeeNaka:
You seem to be comparing IPOB-ESN Unknown gunmen with Nigeria government? I am not interested in changing the goal post just to dive into your line of arguments. I don't care what Federal government have not done or have done. I care about what Igbo people have done for themselves and their region and how a devious criminal terrorist gangs called IPOB-ESN undermined it. IPOB-ESN has never been a constructive force in Igboland. They are wholly destructive. Igbo people created an atmosphere for clean progress, but all of sudden, some group which you support now believe that they must destroy Igboland for Igbo people to get Federal projects? Or for Igbo people to rule.
For your information, after civil War, Shagari visited Anambra state and when he got to Onitsha, he asked if Onitsha was a Federal project. That was about 10 years after the war. The resilience of Igbo people has carried us. We do not need IPOB-ESN terrorists to teach us anything. They're criminal worse than the Federal government of Nigeria. We will rather remain in Nigeria than to be led by the band of terrorist idiots who have no stake in Igbos progress.
Ablejesus26 we're saying the same thing.

We should not care about what your evil Nigeria government does, hold on what evil Nigeria government says about Ipob.

It doesn't matter if your Nigeria government kill all Igbos,I concur with you
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2023
Razgas:
This thing way you talk now go begin vex some people
Yesooo. Bad belle people

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2023
D1official:

Yes your forefathers that were not Christians were all evil people and are all in hell now.

Mumu
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by femagj(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Beautiful buildings: However the people there are full of pride and hatred for other people outside their tribe
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Agugbadin: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2023
If not for high level pf insecurity ,this places are excellent tourist attractions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun / 7 Places Christians Should Avoid Visiting / Pastor Dead As Dunamis Church Collapses In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.