Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) (35874 Views)

Rev. Regina Baadu Ordained As Anglican Diocese Of Cape Coast First Female Priest / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Imo Anglican Diocese Crisis: Bish­op Chijioke Benjamin Otti, Wife, Kids Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by D1official: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You are a fool! how many african countries have you visited to know that the whole of africa envies you? You are very ignorant, your own ignorance is epic grin show me pictures of the factories, industries, schools and hospitals built by chritianity. I am still, waiting Aturu! Awusa! grin you people are still poisoning and killing your fellow Igbos out of jealousy and envy yet claim to be christians. Onye nzuzu ka i bu! I never ever trust any Alaigbo person even my own family members.

PHD? PhD is white man invention. Did you know that even white men stole some of the cultural sculptures in Naigeria to display in their museum, the sculptures ignoramuses like you call Alusi yet deceiving you fools with churches and Jesus. Jesus and church are the biggest scam ever invented to deceive ignoramuses like you.

Before christianity how did your ancestors survive? You brainwashed fool!

Work? I can feed the whole of your generation for the next 30 years Ewu!
From the above comment, it's obvious I have been quoting a man from Ogun self😅,Nawa for nairaland and impersonation self.

All I'm saying bro is that you can continue using your people for rituals as usual, but as for Igboland there is no space for una.

If you are so proud of your idols,why not post them here for everyone to see?.

No mention me again. Biko.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by D1official: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Anu mpama! How old you? grin

You are.christians yet 2 Igbos cannot do business without one scamming the other or trying to murder the other, daily you people are fighting your brothers over lands.

You worship Maria and Jesus statues, those are the biggest Idols ever invented by white men to fool you and your kinds. You are deceived and made to believe that black man like you is Satan while Angels are white men, even your so called mary and maria are white women, grin grin show me pictures of an African or Igbo Jesus and mary. grin

You goons bulid churches every corner of Alaigbo using them to scam the gullible poor poeple out of their hard earned money, you build churches every corner of Alaigbo yet people are poor, no jobs,, no money. Poverty all over.

You don't help your fellow brothers when they are alive and struggling but when they are dead you began to spend money on expensive funerals for them..

I don't live in Alaigbo, i can't live there you envious goons might kill me, You would be very very lucky in your life to be born where i was born or live where i live. Fool! grin
Indeed, Christianity has helped us to avoid rusty roofs like your region. You can keep your rituals in your place, or better still take issese to ilorin.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You are a fool! how many african countries have you visited to know that the whole of africa envies you? You are very ignorant, your own ignorance is epic grin show me pictures of the factories, industries, schools and hospitals built by chritianity. I am still, waiting Aturu! Awusa! grin you people are still poisoning and killing your fellow Igbos out of jealousy and envy yet claim to be christians. Onye nzuzu ka i bu! I never ever trust any Alaigbo person even my own family members.

PHD? PhD is white man invention. Did you know that even white men stole some of the cultural sculptures in Naigeria to display in their museum, the sculptures ignoramuses like you call Alusi yet deceiving you fools with churches and Jesus. Jesus and church are the biggest scam ever invented to deceive ignoramuses like you.

Before christianity how did your ancestors survive? You brainwashed fool!

Work? I can feed the whole of your generation for the next 30 years Ewu!
These are some of the hospitals built by Missions in Anambra state, they are many of them

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by donmik: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fine things fine for eyes and for mind too.
Kudos to a management that sacrifices for the people
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Anu mpama! How old you? grin

You are.christians yet 2 Igbos cannot do business without one scamming the other or trying to murder the other, daily you people are fighting your brothers over lands.

You worship Maria and Jesus statues, those are the biggest Idols ever invented by white men to fool you and your kinds. You are deceived and made to believe that black man like you is Satan while Angels are white men, even your so called mary and maria are white women, grin grin show me pictures of an African or Igbo Jesus and mary. grin

You goons bulid churches every corner of Alaigbo using them to scam the gullible poor poeple out of their hard earned money, you build churches every corner of Alaigbo yet people are poor, no jobs,, no money. Poverty all over yet you fools pray and worship your useless God and Jesus everyday. God that doesn't exist. grin

You don't help your fellow brothers when they are alive and struggling but when they are dead you began to spend money on expensive funerals for them..

I don't live in Alaigbo, i can't live there you envious goons might kill me, You would be very very lucky in your life to be born where i was born or live where i live. Fool! grin
Missions largely control education in Anambra that's why the state is leading in education in Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
D1official:

From the above comment, it's obvious I have been quoting a man from Ogun self😅,Nawa for nairaland and impersonation self.

All I'm saying bro is that you can continue using your people for rituals as usual, but as for Igboland there is no space for una.

If you are so proud of your idols,why not post them here for everyone to see?.

No mention me again. Biko.
Onye mmegheri ka i bu! When did i tell you that i worship shrine? Show me in all my comments where i claim to worship Idols. grin grin You are so dumb!

I am not your bro.. you don't know me fool! There are no such thing as rituals, it doesn't exist, only fools like you believes in that rubbish.

Show me pictures of factories, industries, roads, schools and hospitals bult by God and Jesus in Alaigbo, you claimed that christianity brought you development, oya! Show me your mansion in your father's house built by Jesus or christianity cheesy grin i am not going to tell you where i am from, you are too dumb for me to give you such informations, keep wondering....

Fork you! I will mention you as much as i like and call you and your ignorance out. Aturu Nkwor Awka! cheesy

I am vastly knowledgeable in many aspects that you could ever dream of ever knowing in your wildest dreams and entire life.

Now, fork off!! grin grin Ewu Awusa!
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Missions largely control education in Anambra that's why the state is leading in education in Nigeria
Missions? Which missions? You think Anambras are more educated than the westerners? grin yea right!
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by gurujoe(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
thatigboman:
dont u have Catholic Church there?
We have Catholic Church here. The Cathist is like the rev father and the rev father comes once in a while. Nothing move me like mass being done in Igbo language and latin. I really missed mass done in Igbo language

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Missions? Which missions? You think Anambras are more educated than the westerners? grin yea right!
I can see you are swimming in ignorance

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Many hospitals, schools including universities, farms, schools hostels, Micro finance banks, Radio and TV stations are own by missions and people are working there

This is Sapientia TV and Radio own by Catholic diocese of Onitsha

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Onye mmegheri ka i bu! When did i tell you that i worship shrine? Show me in all my comments where i claim to worship Idols. grin grin You are so dumb!

I am not your bro.. you don't know me fool! There are no such thing as rituals, it doesn't exist, only fools like you believes in that rubbish.

Show me pictures of factories, industries, roads, schools and hospitals bult by God and Jesus in Alaigbo, you claimed that christianity brought you development, oya! Show me your mansion in your father's house built by Jesus or christianity cheesy grin i am not going to tell you where i am from, you are too dumb for me to give you such informations, keep wondering....

Fork you! I will mention you as much as i like and call you and your ignorance out. Aturu Nkwor Awka! cheesy

I am vastly knowledgeable in many aspects you that could ever dream of ever knowing in your wildest dreams and entire life.

Paraclete table water, Akwa Rapha drink and table water all Industries own by Christian

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:

I am vastly knowledgeable in many aspects you that could ever dream of ever knowing in your wildest dreams and entire life.

Ignorant mind Oluchukwu Micro finance bank limited, owned by the Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese,

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:

Gosifechukwu Microfinance Bank is owned by Ekwulobia diocese

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I can see you are swimming in ignorance
Okay. I am swimming in ignorance. grin grin you are showing pictures with no proofs who owns them, or where they ar located, unverifiable rethorical news about Peter Obi and 6bn returned.. what kinda slowpoke are you?

What about about the other facts that churches are worshipping a statue called Jesus? Maria or is it Mary? Or that people of Alaigbo murder themselves daily as a result of envy and Jealousy, umu igbo fighting and killing their fellow family members over lands disputes, or that if you do business with umuigbo they run away with your money, what about the drug dealings in foreign countries, go to South Africs and see what Umuigbo is doing to themselves. Yet that individual i was responding to before you took over from claims that christians preaches love. grin grin

Look go back and start from the beginning of the argument maybe, just maybe you would comprehend, don't come in the middle of a debate and start posting unverifiable pictures.

As i said, i can never trust an Alaigbo person not even my own family members.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:

The Millennium Microfinance Bank Limited (MMFB own by Awka Anglican diocese

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Paraclete table water, Akwa Rapha drink and table water all Industries own by Christian
is that all? Anymore? grin
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Okay. I am swimming in ignorance. grin grin you are showing pictures with no proofs who owns them, or where they ar located, unverifiable rethorical news about Peter Obi and 6bn returned.. what kinda slowpoke are you?

What about about the other facts that churches are worshipping a statue called Jesus? Maria or is it Mary? Or that people of Alaigbo murder themselves daily as a result of envy and Jealousy, umu igbo fighting and killing their fellow family members over lands disputes, or that if you do business with umuigbo they run away with your money, what about the drug dealings in foreign countries, go to South Africs and see what Umuigbo is doing to themselves. Yet that individual i was responding to before you took over from claims that christians preaches love. grin grin

Look go back and start from the beginning of the argument maybe, just maybe you would comprehend, don't come in the middle of a debate and start posting unverifiable pictures.

As i said, i can never trust an Alaigbo person not even my own family members.
Typical Muslim waste claiming Igbo
below is their link

https://millenniummfb.com/index.php
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

The Millennium Microfinance Bank Limited (MMFB own by Awka Anglican diocese
Is that all? Anymore? cheesy so without church Alaigbo would have nothing as it appears,

What about the fact that all these churches priests are peadophiles molesting young boys. grin
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
is that all? Anymore? grin
Tell me the ones own by your religion in West

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Typical Muslim waste claiming Igbo
below is their link

https://millenniummfb.com/index.php
you can believe what you like, i am not going to tell you about me or where i am from, it would not be worth it, you would not believe it anyway..

I am not interested in any of your bloody links. grin Onye Nzuzu ka i bu.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Is that all? Anymore? cheesy so without church Alaigbo would have nothing as it appears,

What about the fact that all these churches priests are peadophiles molesting young boys. grin
And your Muslim are killing people using them for ritual, rapping kids and Suicide bombers grin grin I thought you were claiming to be Igbo
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Maobichek: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
simfrost90210:

I'm on my knees, please, can you chat me?

Good evening and happy Sunday, i will advlce that you sent mail, thank you and have a wonderful week.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
you can believe what you like, i am not going to tell you about me or where i am from, it would be worth the it, you would not believe it anyway..

I am not interested any your bloody links. grin Onye Nzuzu ka i bu.
Use Google translator to be deceiving yourself not me

Google mission hospitals in Anambra and show me Muslim hospitals in West grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Tell me the ones own by your religion in West
I am not religious, I don't believe in God, Allah or any kinda believes, Believes are not facts, i CONSIDER myself a realist, grin cheesy

God, Jesus, Mary, Maria, Devil or Allah doesn't exist they are all made up rubbish used to brainwash gullible ignorant fools like you.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

And your Muslim are killing people using them for ritual, rapping kids and Suicide bombers grin grin I thought you were claiming to be Igbo
I am not muslim nor i am christian, you don't get it do you? As i said, you had no idea how the argument began, you just jumped in and began posting pictures and claiming christians owns all the houses in the pictures.. cheesy grin

Again, I don't believe in God or Allah!

What ever! Man! grin I am not going to tell you where i am from, so believe what you like. The problem with Umuigbo is that they are indenial of what is happening amongst them or that every Igbo must believe in same thing, or live the same life or agree with other Igbos. No uniqueness, every igbo must think the same. Have the same mentality, live in Anambra or in Alaigbo.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I am not religious, I don't believe in God, Allah or any kinda believes, Believes are not facts, i CONSIDER myself a realist, grin cheesy

God, Jesus, Mary, Maria, Devil or Allah doesn't exist they are all made up rubbish used to brainwash gullible ignorant fools like you.
Whatever you worship tell me what they have done in your community and your state, this is mission hospital in Anambra state

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I am not muslim nor i am christian, you don't get it do you? As i said, you had no idea how the argument began, you just jumped in and began posting pictures and claiming christians owns all the houses in the pictures.. cheesy grin

Again, I don't believe in God or Allah!

What ever! Man! grin I am not going to tell you where i am from, so believe what you like. The problem with Umuigbo is that they are indenial of what is happening amongst them or that every Igbo must believe in same thing, or live the same life or agree with other Igbos. No uniqueness, every igbo must think the same. Have the same mentality, live in Anambra or in Alaigbo.
This is Holy family Catholic Youth village in Awka own by Onitsha archdiocese
https://www.onitsha-archdiocese.org/projects/youth-village

Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Whatever you worship tell me what they have done in your community and your state, this is mission hospital in Anambra state
I don't worship anything, can you not read or understand English? How many times do i have to tell you?

I don't need religion to live or achieve my life goals or for religion to build houses for me or provide me with ameneties. People like you obviously needs religion in your lives. I DON'T! I don't need God, Jesus or Allah. In some countries churches has being turned into disco halls, LovePeddler houses, Pubs and restuarants but you people are still worshipping churches.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:

Missions own more than six universities in Anambra state, this is one of the university Peter's University Achina, Anambra state own by Awka Archdiocese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuwxbOXvqNg?si=T-XGG8Yj1H5U5dAP
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Peter's University Achina, Anambra state own by Awka Archdiocese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuwxbOXvqNg?si=T-XGG8Yj1H5U5dAP
Okay, keep posting, flood the whole site with pictures and carefully ignore other terrible issues happening in Alaigbo.
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by simfrost90210: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Maobichek:

Good evening and happy Sunday, i will advlce that you sent mail, thank you and have a wonderful week.

I seriously don't know how that's done here... I'm not tech savvy.. there's stuffs i don't know how to do here, no matter how long it's been!

But it's okay!
Just forget about it, Bro!
Re: Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I don't worship anything, can you not read or understand English? How many times do i have to tell you?

I don't need religion to live or achieve my life goals or for religion to build houses for me or provide me with ameneties. People like you obviously needs religion in your lives. I DON'T! I don't need God, Jesus or Allah.
So what's your business with this thread why sounding frustrated, what your business I f we choose to be Christians Christianity has contributed enough in Igbo land most of the early schools here and hospitals were built by missions, and it's a religion of peace

This is one of the oldest hospital in Nigeria own by mission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.