Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Vulcanizer Inflate My Tyre To 60. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vulcanizer Inflate My Tyre To 60. (573 Views)

Innoson Acquires Robot Equipment, Increases Production Capacity To 60,000 / My Tyre Got Ruined While Speeding On The Highway / Infinity Tyres Are The Best Budget Tyre To Buy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vulcanizer Inflate My Tyre To 60. by AutoManual: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2023
I was driving yesterday when I saw a vulcanizer. I have noticed my weight. and told him to check that my tyres. he check it and the tyre was 45 which is okay, he then check my right and said it's 60 it will need to bring it down. I was suprise when he told me one of the tyre is 60. Probably from a vulcanizer who I told to check it and he added air just to collect money.

Nigerians are wicked minded.
Re: Vulcanizer Inflate My Tyre To 60. by 7bucklife: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Normal is 40 or highest 45. This guy sell this car.na scrap u buy. Have u changed engine now
Re: Vulcanizer Inflate My Tyre To 60. by ThatIgboBoy: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
7bucklife:
Normal is 40 or highest 45. This guy sell this car.na scrap u buy. Have u changed engine now

Even you wey ur gear wan kill for ur lexus GS 300 dey troll another person.
Ogbeni focus on your own wahala and leave another person.
Re: Vulcanizer Inflate My Tyre To 60. by 7bucklife: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bur you do t own a car na.
ThatIgboBoy:

Even you wey ur gear wan kill for ur lexus GS 300 dey troll another person.
Ogbeni focus on your own wahala and leave another person.
Re: Vulcanizer Inflate My Tyre To 60. by AutoManual: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
7bucklife:
if you are not a big fool what does inflating tyre got to do with engine? Your engine will soon pack off with your bad mouth.
Re: Vulcanizer Inflate My Tyre To 60. by 7bucklife: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
lol.my engine is a 2jz and its a lifetime engine. Check google. Its Not one shitty aluminium scrap engine you are using.please dont feel pained okay.
AutoManual:
if you are not a big fool what does inflating tyre got to do with engine? Your engine will soon pack off with your bad mouth.
Re: Vulcanizer Inflate My Tyre To 60. by ThatIgboBoy: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
7bucklife:
Bur you do t own a car na.

Is owning a car a status symbol? Is it something to brag about?

(1) (Reply)

Honda To Demonstrate New Automated Driving Technologies At ITS World Congress / 1999 Honda Accord OEM Parts / Requirements for opening an Automobile Repairs shop in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.