Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Lagos State Road Worthiness Issues Compared To Other State - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos State Road Worthiness Issues Compared To Other State (661 Views)

Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness / Is It A Must For Private Car Owner To Have Road Worthiness? / Photo Of The New Lagos Road Worthiness Certificate Issued Last Week Friday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Road Worthiness Issues Compared To Other State by ibroman12(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2023
I help people to renew their vehicle papers, register new one, drivers license, anything that has to do with license in Oyo state, Ibadan to be precise.

I don't know why people are always complaining about the rigidity of getting Lagos road worthiness and the cost, most Lagosians even come to Oyo state and neighbouring state to renew their vehicle documents.

And they complain of different issues with Enforcement officers, so what is wrong Lagosians.
Re: Lagos State Road Worthiness Issues Compared To Other State by ibroman12(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2023
For Instance it's very easy in Oyo state and Osun I'm very sure of that, but Lagos they said you must bring your car for inspection
Re: Lagos State Road Worthiness Issues Compared To Other State by aieromon(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
ibroman12:
For Instance it's very easy in Oyo state and Osun I'm very sure of that, but Lagos they said you must bring your car for inspection

Inspection is also enforced in Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Road Worthiness Issues Compared To Other State by elezmartiz1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
That's correct; at the same time, it can be done with 1k here in abuja with just a phone call....
Nigeria my country..

(1) (Reply)

OBD 2 Car Diagnostic Scanner For Car Owners And Car Seller. / Honda CRV 2024 Or Toyota RAV 4 2024 / FRSC Disqualifies Applicants Below 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.