Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters (21195 Views)

�BREAKING: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Godwin Emefiele . Happening Now. / CBN - Godwin Emefiele To Put Holy Mary On New Naira Notes / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by PaulNwosu: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
The noisy band of rodents called Obidients couldn't save him.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Ihenzy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is Emiefele different from this current government that you are buying a litre of fuel for ₦700?A fuel that we have the natural resources in abundance?Na so other opec countries dey suffer?
Other OPEC Countries dey buy fuel cheaper?
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
BossGerald:

Gas is now #900 per kg

Why do you support evil
Go to church you won't go see what you are here doing

Go and pray for the country
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by BossGerald: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Go to church you won't go see what you are here doing

Go and pray for the country

This is 1:05pm

Stop being jobless
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by MEGAWATCH: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Useless Emefiele that brought untold hardship to Nigerians

May he and Obi never happen to Nigeria again amen

Don't quote me I'm inside the church

Buhari was supervising when you were going through all those hardship.

I bet you to mention Buhari's name if you no dey fear.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
BossGerald:

This is 1:05pm

Stop being jobless
Go and play with sand

I'm not your mate kid
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by egoldman(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

I will quote you because you are lieing from inside the church.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by BossGerald: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Go and play with sand

I'm not your mate kid

Fvck off
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
BossGerald:

Fvck off
If you fail your waec tomorrow you'll start blaming village people

Go and read your books
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by MrsTwrite(f): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
He should get lost already.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by eteebanky: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Who is Buhari, may thunder strike him

He put southern Nigerians to untold poverty by closing up our borders.

No one can tell me clueless Buhari wholeheartedly supported tinubu

The bastard Buhari was against tinubu.... he supported Ahmed lawal (fellow northerner) to succeed him during APC primaries but God pass am

The naira redesign policy was against tinubu, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Levels1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

I will quote you for good bro.

Amen to your write up.

And Amen to all your secret prayers.

I wonder how reasonable people will be supporting Obi honestly if not Zombi
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by shinealight(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:
Good he reigned

Before Tinubu go say he’s the reason naira is going downstairs

Incompetent president

Carry on ruining your future with your mouth. There are consequences for every action and inaction! undecided undecided
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by BobbieZion(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Stop quoting IconicR please.
That guy na vagabond abi you never know?

They can dear not mention Buhari's name, him and Tinubu na their god.

When Soludo did well we acknowledged OBJ.

But to them when Emefiele did bad, they can't call out the president. They have forgotten that the CBN governor can never carry out a policy without the approval of the president.

1 Like

Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Vello(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nonny95:

Emefiele worked under Buhari and APC.

Your god Tinubu supported Buhari two times despite knowing he has no capable hands.

Why is that your god Tinubu loves supporting failures?
Will you these people just shut the Bleep up?
Dasuki worked under Jonathan yet, non of you asked Jonathan to account for Diezani and Dasuki. Are you even normal?
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Chucks13: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

Amen.

Bro in Nigeria history in many years to come their will never be Obi or anything Obi happen again for ever that name now a taboo.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Kasamadupe1: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nonny95:

Emefiele worked under Buhari and APC.

Your god Tinubu supported Buhari two times despite knowing he has no capable hands.

Why is that your god Tinubu loves supporting failures?
Ndoh, I don't know who collected your bread. You better recover fast. Is this how you want to remain unhappy fir next 8 yrs.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Yankee101: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Resigned or forced to resign or fired?
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by jaxxy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Emefiele is a warning for every public official who serves the president instead of the public they were appointed to serve. He went to great lengths to please the northern oligarchy by dolling out trillions for northern farmers and Covid19 fund beneficiaries, and also billions of dollars sold to Northern henchmen at low prices, instead of the entirety of Nigerians. That was economic sabotage. If the current governor does the same, the next govt will show him pepper too.

when a new party takes over government in lagos we will understand more about the importance of ur statement.

like it's not same apc party and all of them where playing political games with the affairs of the country. undecided
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Originalsly: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Why allow him.tomresign and not be fired? They all look out for their kind ... the Political Class. Accepting his resignation means he will be allowed to receive his pension and all the other stuff that comes with it. It's sad that none of these "investigative journalists" either didn't know... or were silent on thus matter .... Reuters had to bring it to our attention. Would our journalists now let us know what he is receiving from us? ... and the many allowances? If he were fired he receives nothing.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by KingLennon(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

Will you wish this present Nigeria on even your enemy? BAT is the worst thing after Buhari to happen to Nigeria. In 8 years, I'll remind you if only you will survive o sadsad
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by KingLennon(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is Emiefele different from this current government that you are buying a litre of fuel for ₦700?A fuel that we have the natural resources in abundance?Na so other opec countries dey suffer?
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by KingLennon(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
CC IconicR
We need to ban this girl for senseless comments that could contribute nuisance to this honourable forum
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Jagabanarmy: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
Efemiewele Should have been Released to the general public so we can force him to start Vomiting those Cash he deprived us of by bombarding his Bald head with Unlimited Knocks!!
Laughing in Greek
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by IamANigerianMan: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

So, it is Emefele that is making you to buy A bag of rice for 52k, a litre of a petrol 617Naira? Check your bra
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by RPG2020(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

You can't be in the church and being writing this shit i know where you are (Ashawo house grin)

1 Like

Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by victorazyvictor(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
Had it been emiefele and Bawa didn't plan to redesign the Naira to prevent Tinubu from bribing voters,both of them will still be occupying their offices.

All these allegations of corruption against emiefele would have been shielded the way Tinubu is shielding other ministers that have worked under Buhari and even Buhari as well.
These bold men were doing their jobs.They are more democratic than Tinubu.

Tinubu re-stretegized after the Naira redesign policy of emiefele to prevent him from buying votes He bribe manhood Yakubu to write election results for him instead.

Sorry true!
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by astonished: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
That's the agreement he has with them to get a second tenure, do you really think it's just easy like that for non-notherner to take one of the highest juicy position in the country without replacing him with their Fulani.

Fowler of FIRS refused to play along & he was removed and replaced, Kemi too did not play along and they removed her

RenaissanceGuy:
Emefiele is a warning for every public official who serves the president instead of the public they were appointed to serve. He went to great lengths to please the northern oligarchy by dolling out trillions for northern farmers and Covid19 fund beneficiaries, and also billions of dollars sold to Northern henchmen at low prices, instead of the entirety of Nigerians. That was economic sabotage. If the current governor does the same, the next govt will show him pepper too.

1 Like

Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by essentialone(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
I don't care who becomes CBN governor

But the person must stop banks from charging both sender and receiver of money transfers.

And stop banks from destroying the ATM cards from other banks when stuck inside the machine. It is wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose At The Inauguration Of Akure PDP New Excos (photos) / Shehu Sani: The Problem Is Not Going To Farm But Coming Back / Obama Visits Nigeria May 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.