Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters (21200 Views)

�BREAKING: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Godwin Emefiele . Happening Now. / CBN - Godwin Emefiele To Put Holy Mary On New Naira Notes / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Gadafi001(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
He don try
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by frog12: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
he was used by them and they wash their hands off after

RenaissanceGuy:
Emefiele is a warning for every public official who serves the president instead of the public they were appointed to serve. He went to great lengths to please the northern oligarchy by dolling out trillions for northern farmers and Covid19 fund beneficiaries, and also billions of dollars sold to Northern henchmen at low prices, instead of the entirety of Nigerians. That was economic sabotage. If the current governor does the same, the next govt will show him pepper too.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Faposky95: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nonny95:

Emefiele worked under Buhari and APC.

Your god Tinubu supported Buhari two times despite knowing he has no capable hands.

Why is that your god Tinubu loves supporting failures?

Isn't it worrying that only one man was touted to change the trajectory of the country.
So, all the changes like the suffering indices nko.....?!
Are they not changes.
Same thing that happened with Bubu....
Shame on those who call Obi....as it will be the last name on their lips of this tin god doesn't take us out of the woods
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by frog12: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
so what did they want kemi and fowler to do ?

astonished:
That's the agreement he has with them to get a second tenure, do you really think it's just easy like that for non-notherner to take one of the highest juicy position in the country without replacing him with their Fulani.

Fowler of FIRS refused to play along & he was removed and replaced, Kemi too did not play along and they removed her

Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Ecosystem4u: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Useless Emefiele that brought untold hardship to Nigerians

May he and Obi never happen to Nigeria again amen

Don't quote me I'm inside the church

I will advise you finish with church rituals and leave, then you can resume your DUTY, respect God and don't act foolishly in his house.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by spiralwedge(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
Had it been emiefele and Bawa didn't plan to redesign the Naira to prevent Tinubu from bribing voters,both of them will still be occupying their offices.

All these allegations of corruption against emiefele would have been shielded the way Tinubu is shielding other ministers that have worked under Buhari and even Buhari as well.
These bold men were doing their jobs.They are more democratic than Tinubu.

Tinubu re-stretegized after the Naira redesign policy of emiefele to prevent him from buying votes He bribe manhood Yakubu to write election results for him instead.

He was doing his job obtaining a presidential election form of 100m while still trying to maintain his office. And so many other ridiculous policies..

Why are SE people so useless with their brains?! Also siding and justifying things that will bring down this nation
Smh
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ihenzy:

Other OPEC Countries dey buy fuel cheaper?
With 30k as minimum wage?
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by BossGerald: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
If you fail your waec tomorrow you'll start blaming village people

Go and read your books

Just like you failed your first school leaving certificate exam
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by TOMMYS: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Emefiele is a warning for every public official who serves the president instead of the public they were appointed to serve. He went to great lengths to please the northern oligarchy by dolling out trillions for northern farmers and Covid19 fund beneficiaries, and also billions of dollars sold to Northern henchmen at low prices. That was economic sabotage. If the current governor does the same, the next govt will show him pepper too.

Bros if Tinubu appoint a Fulani as CBN governor. He go chop money pass Emilokan. I swear. And when another government enter. Even if na Peter Obi. E no go touch am. He go dey house dey drink fura.

Even if he arrest am.
If caliphate call am to release Thier boy
He go release am the next week
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
BossGerald:

Just like you failed your first school leaving certificate exam
It's ok na

Don't you know how to walk away from a fight

You are a man so you should practice the habit of walking away

If you quote back then I'll know you are not a real man.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by BossGerald: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
It's ok na

Don't you know how to walk away from a fight

You are a man so you should practice the habit of walking away

If you quote back then I'll know you are not a real man.

I can confirm you're jobless...look at the swiftness in responding to my mention.

Abi you dey find a man?
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
BossGerald:

I can confirm you're jobless...look at the swiftness in responding to my mention.

Abi you dey find a man?
You that is jobfull why have you been consistent in replying me?

Even if I Dy find man na nairaland wey be say na dickheads full here na im I go Kom Dy find man

I no rate any man for this forum
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by BossGerald: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
You that is jobfull why have you been consistent in replying me?

Even if I Dy find man na nairaland wey be say na dickheads full here na im I go Kom Dy find man

I no rate any man for this forum

Check the time intervals of my replies and yours which one is more consistent? I don't expect you to be truthful though.

If you aren't looking for a man, you dey do hookup?
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
BossGerald:

Check the time intervals of my replies and yours which one is more consistent? I don't expect you to be truthful though.

If you aren't looking for a man, you dey do hookup?
How old are you?
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by ignisaqua(f): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

The more reason fire from God's altar shld burn evil imps like you.the good meant for u will be taken by another person
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by BossGerald: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
How old are you?

Twice your age at least
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by badoh(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
Had it been emiefele and Bawa didn't plan to redesign the Naira to prevent Tinubu from bribing voters,both of them will still be occupying their offices.

All these allegations of corruption against emiefele would have been shielded the way Tinubu is shielding other ministers that have worked under Buhari and even Buhari as well.

Tinubu re-stretegized after the Naira redesign policy of emiefele to prevent him from buying votes He bribe manhood Yakubu to write election results for him instead.
Trash as usual..... So Atiku and Obi are saint, dem no release funds to sway voters, na only Tinubu deh bribe?. What happened to the hundreds of political campaign vehicles branded in Emefiele's name? A whole CBN governor dabbling into politics, is that not conflict of interest with his role as CBN governor. Someone entrusted with the vault of the country playing politics. Emefiele conceived the Naira redesign on his own to give him an edge over others in APC. He knew he doesn't stand a chance with political heavyweight like Tinubu in APC and so was looking at every means to reduce Tinubu's influence and cut him into sizes but he doesn't know Tinubu was ahead of him in strategy, planning, alignment and connections. It takes someone who is politically strong to pass through the challenges Tinubu experienced right from buhari's indifference, APC primaries where even the Party chairman said Lawan is their anointed candidate, and finally currency redesign leading to cash scarcity some weeks to election. All those plot were done to give bad ratings to APC and frustrate Tinubu, however, a large number of electorates did not fall for their gimmicks, hence voted for the man they believe can put Nigeria in the right track.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Ihenzy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
With 30k as minimum wage?
You made a legit point sha, hopefully they work on that
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by 77up(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
taylor88:
Good he reigned

Before Tinubu go say he’s the reason naira is going downstairs

Incompetent president
You know it's only if you want to lie to yourself and your lots is when you can say Asiwaju is incompetent, your wail doesn't make any sense before ,now you have even showed us that you are senseless for saying this kind of energetic president is incompetent.

You don't see any bad new to wail on again na senseless propaganda of incompetent you want to fly just because Nigeria rejected your naanu from Agulu... dindinrin 😏
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by worksmart(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
I suspect Emefiele is dead .

What happened to the alleged plea deal?

His resignation should have been part of the plea deal to have him released.

1 Share

Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Amaggedon: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

You're inside psychiatric hospital .
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by highchief1: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Revolution2022:

we needed u in court as a witness but u were on Twitter.give the judges ur Twitter handle so they can get your evidence from there pls.Mugu
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by acmev2(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

grin
IconicR:

Hilarious
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Kingspin(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Godwin Emefiele's case is a political than any thing
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Nyanabo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Talabioye:
Why august...
How much these systems cost ?
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
badoh:

Trash as usual..... So Atiku and Obi are saint, dem no release funds to sway voters, na only Tinubu deh bribe?. What happened to the hundreds of political campaign vehicles branded in Emefiele's name? A whole CBN governor dabbling into politics, is that not conflict of interest with his role as CBN governor. Someone entrusted with the vault of the country playing politics. Emefiele conceived the Naira redesign on his own to give him an edge over others in APC. He knew he doesn't stand a chance with political heavyweight like Tinubu in APC and so was looking at every means to reduce Tinubu's influence and cut him into sizes but he doesn't know Tinubu was ahead of him in strategy, planning, alignment and connections. It takes someone who is politically strong to pass through the challenges Tinubu experienced right from buhari's indifference, APC primaries where even the Party chairman said Lawan is their anointed candidate, and finally currency redesign leading to cash scarcity some weeks to election. All those plot were done to give bad ratings to APC and frustrate Tinubu, however, a large number of electorates did not fall for their gimmicks, hence voted for the man they believe can put Nigeria in the right track.
Let us be frank,if Tinubu had not bribe APC delegates for votes would be have won?
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Irony1: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

Naturally you don't have sense.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by Irony1: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
Efemiewele Should have been Released to the general public so we can force him to start Vomiting those Cash he deprived us of by bombarding his Bald head with Unlimited Knocks!!

They would release him and dem no born you well to near am.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by ceejayluv(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nonny95:

Emefiele worked under Buhari and APC.

Your god Tinubu supported Buhari two times despite knowing he has no capable hands.

Why is that your god Tinubu loves supporting failures?
Not just supported, he enthroned failure.
Re: CBN: Godwin Emefiele Resigned In August - Reuters by GreyLaw(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Emefiele is a warning for every public official who serves the president and his cronies instead of the public they were appointed to serve. He went to great lengths to please the northern oligarchy by dolling out trillions for northern farmers and Covid19 palliative loans, and also billions of dollars sold to Northern henchmen at low prices. That was economic sabotage. If the current governor does the same, the next govt will show him pepper too.

It depends on where you are from. If Emefiele was Sanusi Tinubu wouldn't have been able to detain him. He would have removed him but not keep him in detention against the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.