Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other (30472 Views)

JAMB Application Statistics By Faculty | Universities, Polytechnics & Coes / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Weathered: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:
I was a lecturer in a popular federal university back in 2017 before I left Nigeria, most of this things is not the fault of us lecturers... we are innocent but this girls spoiled us... don't blame this on lack of self control because I have self-control...

There's this girl named Anita, her dad owns a big church she doesn't attend lectures or read her books but she's a very bright student... during her 200L her grades became very poor, I was surprised why, I later realised she hangs with some crazy friends and all.. My biggest mistake I made in my life was to ask her why she was performing poorly... she smiled and replied quote on quote: "Sir should I come to your office and tell you why?"

Me being an ignorant fresh graduate lecturer, I told her okay, feel free to come to my office...

She came to my office the following day and you'd be shock what she was putting on.... she wore a mini skirt and a crop top with no bra inside.. you could see her nipples through the crop top..

I still remember our conversation that day.. I'm not a virgin but what this girl did to me as a lecturer scared me for life... I don't know if she used charms or whatnot because her waist beads was showing in her mini skirts.... and she sat on the chair with her legs open showing me her red pants...
that was how this girl raped me in my office and turned me to a sex animal...
the following week she came to my office with 2 of her friends and we had marathon sex... one of them even asked me if I've done 4nal before...

since then till 2019 I was just having sex with students until I repented and traveled abroad... I Thank God for saving me...
would you have asked or bothered to ask why her grades were poor if she were a male student?

Would you easily allow a male student come to your office on a social call?

Weak fool!

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by bluefilm: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! So you want to tell me no female lecturers abuse male students sexually abi? Dey play.

It's rare, if at all...
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Rumundele(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:
I was a lecturer in a popular federal university back in 2017 before I left Nigeria, most of this things is not the fault of us lecturers... we are innocent but this girls spoiled us... don't blame this on lack of self control because I have self-control...

There's this girl named Anita, her dad owns a big church she doesn't attend lectures or read her books but she's a very bright student... during her 200L her grades became very poor, I was surprised why, I later realised she hangs with some crazy friends and all.. My biggest mistake I made in my life was to ask her why she was performing poorly... she smiled and replied quote on quote: "Sir should I come to your office and tell you why?"

Me being an ignorant fresh graduate lecturer, I told her okay, feel free to come to my office...

She came to my office the following day and you'd be shock what she was putting on.... she wore a mini skirt and a crop top with no bra inside.. you could see her nipples through the crop top..

I still remember our conversation that day.. I'm not a virgin but what this girl did to me as a lecturer scared me for life... I don't know if she used charms or whatnot because her waist beads was showing in her mini skirts.... and she sat on the chair with her legs open showing me her red pants...
the following week she came to my office with 2 of her friends and we had marathon sex... one of them even asked me if I've done 4nal before...

since then till 2019 I was just having sex with students until I repented and traveled abroad... I Thank God for saving me...
You are very funny, you are thanking God for saving you for enjoying yourself
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Omoawoke2(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Useless lecturers
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by COMPAQ(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/s3xual-harassment-varsities-polys-clamp-down-on-35-profs-others/?amp

In this day and age, ASUU is expecting students to report sexual harassment in suggestion boxes!!? Instead of creating an app or webpage on the school website or platform for this.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by shegzee43: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
datola:
The university, OAU with the highest number shows its the number one institution that takes the issue seriously and deals with the offender unlike others that frustrate the victims to shield their own.

Great Ife!

You are very correct. One need not to wonder why University of Benin is not on the list. The atrocity in that school is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Haveyoueatentod: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

as a locus parentis you're not supposed to sleep with students even if they offer you sex that's if your write up is true.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by riczy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

U were Lucky, vagina wud av killed u, lol. Good u av repented!
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by onilanre(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

I smell lies...

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by PoliticalChinex(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

MUMU MAN. HOPE U WONT REPEAT THIS ABROAD AND CLAIM THEY RAPE U? 30 YEARS IN PRISON AWAITS U IF U DO
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by STEWpid(f): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

grin

You na mad man o.

Chai..
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by domnwan(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Federal Polytechnic Nekede lecturers do their with so much immunity. The likes of one Oko.... and some other guys will die onto kpekus one day.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Amaggedon: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

Disregard this loose cannon.
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by pinknipple: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2023

List of men who fail to take their Masturbation life seriously, instead opt for an infection object for fantasies/satisfaction
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by hersarhn: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

na people wey believe this bullsh!t I dey feel for...
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Safyqueen: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hmmmm, southern University lecturers. But they will be laughing at the north about early marriage and polygamy but before you know 15, 16 and 17 years old girls had produced more than three kids each in the baby factory somewhere in the East. grin grin
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by Babastrong(m): 2:44am On Sep 19, 2023
Monday Omo Etan!
Re: Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other by BitterTruth01: 3:29am On Sep 19, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

Tales by moonlight grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) / Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel / Pix : Meet The Man Who Invented/Started Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.