Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) (30454 Views)

Crises Brews In University Of Calabar As Students' Union Government Ends In Chao / LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) / Nasarawa Poly Shut As Students Protest Death Of Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by dealeh: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2015

Ladoke Akintola university Ogbomoso is under seige by the cloud of robbery that has been happening for the past two weeks without break.

The robbers who come in three, would barge into hostels, collect laptops, phones, fancy valuables and yet would threaten the occupants of each hostels to sleep with each other, while they watch.

Prof. Gbadegesin- the VC had done nothing visible to stop this terror.

However, the SUG president ‘Solace‘ has shared phone numbers, he said belong to SAS, when does number are called, the robbers shows.

LAUTECH is under fire, during this raining seasons. The girls are crying, the boys are angry, but, nothing could be done with robbers with guns and ‘sharp’ axes who are confidence enough to pick meat from pots during their babaric operation.

Due to Much Complain and Anger From LADOKITES, Students of Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology (LAUTECH) on Monday trooped out to protest against incessant robbery attacks on the campus, GLtrends.com reports.

The campus gate in Under G area and Main gate along Ilorin express was condoned off by the aggrieved students, who prevented vehicular
movements, while the school security guards were reportedly chased out of their Duty to Allow Peaceful protest...

The protest started after the robbers unleashed another attack on some students around 12:10am on Sunday at Ejide Hostel Around UNDER G Area....

It was learnt that the incident made it the 50th time that students of the institution would be raided by armed robbers in three months.

In the latest robbery, the robbers, who were armed with knives, machetes, among other weapons, dispossessed students of valuables, including money, laptops, phones, IPods and IPads and the worst part is forcing Students to Rape each other.

SEE MORE PHOTO BELLOW AFTER CUT....

SOURCE:
http://www.gltrends.com/lautech-shut-down-as-students-protest-robbery-attacks-photos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Chanchit: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2015
Later una go say Jungle justice no good, just imagine how dem go beat their first catch.

16 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by OVI75(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2015
Just may be,that vc is complicit.Some times begin to wonder Ajar,cos you see somebody they call security and all he can do is to harras harmless students but cant present any standard resistance against this filthy lazy,masturbating foolish Armmed robbers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by cbrass(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2015
Chai this was my school o? grin went happen nw? Robbers pls mind your business o

Anyway do you need a programmer to build your website and software'? Add me through my signature?

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by SaintRobs: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2015
k
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Kunlexic(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Dat is why I trust my OAU guys. Den go give dem their scientific maximum shishi.

7 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2015
LAUTECH is always in the news for robbery, ritual and theft. Can be that the sch is worse than UNIBEN? If the management can't provide security for the students, the best option is that the hostels to be closed.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Muzikluva(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2015
The "passive" Sug is just waking up,the Vc is indifferent cuz "d school is non-residential",police refuse to do their job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by anigbajumo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Thank God light dey,make I port to soundcity straight.make we resume bk by next week jare...........shame on skul management for poor welfarism,If we dnt voice out they ar nt ready for any positive impact.I hail my fwend for sleepless night since all these days....#planet (welfare director)......

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Mogenerous(f): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
LARRYDKING:
LAUTECH is always in the news for robbery, ritual and theft. Can be that the sch is worse than UNIBEN? If the management can't provide security for the students, the best option is that the hostels to be closed.

Lautech doesn't have school hostel so there is no way the school can really secure the students in private hostels.

7 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by omusiliyu(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aluta continue....

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Funjosh(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ok
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Leyemoshood: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
No security at all,God help us

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mogenerous:

Lautech doesn't have school hostel so there is no way the school can really secure the students in private hostels.

I thought it has. It has thus become every man for himself.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Mwada: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2015

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by damiloladuke: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
cool one
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by hob(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Free Holiday...........
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by 234mart(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
wow
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by dejt4u(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by onosprince(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Dazirazo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Quite pathetic.. The school authority should find something to do about the present situation

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION IN A NATURAL WAY?... Visit this link.. www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by saxwizard(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
God pls naa
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Lincoln275(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
This is return of tombolo

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Dqueenzy(f): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
My brother was just complaining to my mum abt dis same issue some weeks ago nd now it's happening again.may God help us

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by porrigeyam(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
3 people terrorizing a whole university, hmmmm dere juju na confirm angry

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by anigbajumo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mogenerous:

No no,their should b maximum security for students.This is state uni wher by almost 60% of students ar indegene.Ar u nw telling me dat govment is not responsible for aegis of her pple....?
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by beyoncausme: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
o nigeria my country....
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by wellmax(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
The school management should do something to arrest the re-occurrence of robbery. Wetin student get, wey thief wan steal
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Urine: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lincoln275:
This is return of tombolo
ROTFLMAO! That period was crazy!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pix : Meet The Man Who Invented/Started Examination / UNN Students' Protest Turns Tragic As Car Knocks Down 5 Persons (photos) / Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.