Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido (2885 Views)

Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity / Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra / Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by happney65: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
illicit:
Life soft for u nah

If u be unemployed graduate for years after graduation, ur relative no go even recognize u talk more come marry u?

Lmao

1 Like

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by complexstuffs(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Only a bleeping idi..ot thinks any opinion against yours is Igbo.

One way to know IPOB cannibals online is their expert ability to insult other Nigerians

DIS1 has displayed that attribute to the fullest.

If it acts like a dog, barks like a dog, looks like a dog, it is definitely a dog

1 Like

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:
Why does Islam permit marriage to relations

It's weird!

The Bible totally forbids it!! angry

Well, he does not subscribe to the bible.
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Bigplatoon: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
The beauty of Islam is that; God has clearly stated it in the Quran the way he wants His creatures(human beings) to live and behave on earth.. With this, muslims are already saved from doubts and confusion disturbing the minds of others. Concerning the people you are free to marry, take your time to read what God said in the Quran :

“It is forbidden for you to marry: your mothers; your daughters; your sisters; your maternal aunts; your paternal aunts; nieces from the brother’s or sister’s side; your foster mothers who have suckled you, and your foster sisters; your mothers-in-law; the stepdaughters who are in your care from women with whom you have consummated marriage, but if you have not consummated your marriage to them then you are not to blame."

"Also forbidden to you in marriage are the wives of your biological sons and marrying two sisters at the same time. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Also forbidden are women who are already married, except what your right hands possess. These prohibited degrees of marriage are Allah’s commandment imposed on you.
(Chapter 3, Verse 24)

Marrying outside the options above is a sin.
All thanks to God for being on the right path.

1 Like

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Sholaco: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:

It's weird!

please whose Adam and Eve children married to?
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Donaldoni: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sholaco:
please whose Adam and Eve children married to?

That was before the law was given embarassed
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
StreetFight:

Royal families all across Europe marry their relatives.

Meanwhile, let's not forget that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is a pedophille because he married a 17 years old Adamawa Princess

They don’t !

People who marry their cousins or relatives are at risk of birth defects.
Google “inbreeding” & recessive genetic disorders.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#:~:text=Children%20of%20first-cousin%20marriages,higher%20than%20the%20average%20population.

Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by fx45(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:

It's weird!

The Bible forbids it and yet Abraham married Sarah... Also check out the story of Absalom's younger sister and her half-brother. It is more cultural than religious
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by fx45(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:

That was before God abolished it.
Can you show us the Bible verse to support this your abolishment?
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Petdagr8t(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bukola94:
Is not close relations,and go and read your Bible well,there was occurrence of such in the Bible. Don't ask me verse or pages,because I won't tell you. Do your research yourself. Thanks
In Islamic world today, if me and you happened to be a blood brother from same parent. And I eventually give birth to a female child and you give to a male child, the religion of Islam permit my daughter and your son who is her cousin to marry and knack. What a sacrilege
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by JAMO84: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
StreetFight:

Royal families all across Europe marry their relatives.

Meanwhile, let's not forget that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is a pedophille because he married a 17 years old Adamawa Princess
Ned Nwoko is not pedophile for marrying Regina?
Re: I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido by Donaldoni: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
fx45:
Can you show us the Bible verse to support this your abolishment?

Leviticus 18:6-30
6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the LORD.
7 The unclothedness of thy father, or the unclothedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.
8 The unclothedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's unclothedness.
9 The unclothedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their unclothedness thou shalt not uncover.
10 The unclothedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their unclothedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own unclothedness.
11 The unclothedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.
12 Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman.
13 Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy mother's sister; for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.
14 Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt.
15 Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.
16 Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's unclothedness.
17 Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her unclothedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.
18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her unclothedness, beside the other in her life time.
19 Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her unclothedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.
20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.
21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiledwink
28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! / Abia Gov, Orji, Quits PPA / Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.