Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) (57525 Views)

Man In Suit Climbs Moving Tanker Steps As Means Of Transportation (Video) / Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) / Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by spencekat(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
olatade:
This corporation has become more of a revenue generating agency [/b]than a safety compliance organisation[b]. Their mission is to book motorists only without necessarily stopping the offences. I think their whims and caprices in generating revenue to their office have explicitly defeated their purpose of existence. They are now a nausea on our roads, a danger every driver fears. There is no justification for their continued existence presently as portrayed.

Rest in peace sir
You are right. They are far from safety regulations/compliance.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by HenryWilliams(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
olatade:
This corporation has become more of a revenue generating agency than a safety compliance organisation. Their mission is to book motorists only without necessarily stopping the offences. I think their whims and caprices in generating revenue to their office have explicitly defeated their purpose of existence. They are now a nausea on our roads, a danger every driver fears. There is no justification for their continued existence presently as portrayed.

Rest in peace sir

Many Agencies in Nigeria have left their core mandates in which they were created to be chasing Revenue.. LASBCA of Lagos is a typical example.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by enemyofprogress: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Brainless fool. He died over how much?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by efeski(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sonofgod1990:
Nice one

Hmmmmm where's your empathy
It's better you scroll past than exhibit such bile and unnecessary hatred
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by Greenfaces: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
fyzaila:
This is very sad and unfortunate. Kai! Somebody's father and husband cry
My mind is telling me it was a deliberate act by the driver.
Looks like there was a wall or another vehicle he got pinned
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by 02Kebreal(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
What a misleading headline.
Why do Nigerians hate public officials this much?
U mean he was chasing bus driver with his legs(Running after a moving bus)?
This guy died a very painful death while on his legitimate duty.
It was a case of a failed break by mark Trailer and nothing like "chase" But some Nigerians with their corrupt mindset and hatred for law enforcement agencies must find another story to suit their own narratives.
We are so heartless and this is the reason GOD is blessing us with heartless leaders at all levels.
We hate law
We hate to obey law

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by Greenfaces: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
efeski:

Hmmmmm where's your empathy
It's better you scroll past than exhibit such bile and unnecessary hatred
And if you look properly, he doesn't even have a vehicle. So in reality, no frsc person has ever disturbed him or had anything to do with him.
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by Pointnoire(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
The day FRSC stops the catch and release system of vehicles and traffic offenders. That will be the beginning of sanity on our roads; some vehicles should be permanently banned from the roads, and some drivers should be in jail for a while as well, most of the people FRSC are chasing daily are repeat offenders who bribed their way out days before
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kingluqman:
I only pity his wife and children sha

Do they pity those wives and children of those they victimized, they both ate the tears money

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by Sleekfingers: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
I can't waste my RIP on a fool........

Naso one useless lastma dey do anyhow for Marina on Friday Morning, Na God save am, I for send him the a wheel chair.....
And I will blame it on mechanical fault. Case closed.
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ishilove:
Why was he chasing the driver? Really, many of these officials go beyond their scope of duties

Personal gain not because he really wants to generate revenue to the government purse
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by bizzibodi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Am sure he was dragging steering with d driver.
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by Desusi: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Gboom:
The killer driver is a wicked soul, he must face the wrath of the law at he cannot deny he did not see the FRSC official afar off before crushing him
If only he was caught. In the event,he ran away, whom would you arrest? Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
juman:
Their job is risky.

Every jobs is risky but if you follow normal procedure job hazard
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by OriOko88(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
This is one of the most painful death I've ever witnessed!! Chaii
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by Phred1717: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
The quest for side money... Rip
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by nosa2ekundayo: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
fyzaila:
This is very sad and unfortunate. Kai! Somebody's father and husband cry
My mind is telling me it was a deliberate act by the driver.

If the had ever made you lose something very important in life because of the money they want to collect from you, your mind will not be telling you that it is delibrate, it will be telling you one down

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by Gboom: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Desusi:

If only he was caught. In the event,he ran away, whom would you arrest? Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Where in the news that the driver ran away. Even he runs away, did he do so with his truck.
Whether he runs away or not he will meet his doom soon
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
udemzyudex:
How about writing down the plate number, get the information of the driver or bus owner and visit them or wait till when they'll renew their papers.

There should be a team with task force (arm police) that can visit those who choose to run away, impound their vehicle or arrest the person instead of dragging steering or trying to stop a truck that can end your life.

It is safety first oga FRSC, even a soldier with a gun will think safety first.

There are rules of engagement even the insurance company will not pay him family for not following the rules
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Very good, i like this. These officers behave likes fools. How can you be chasing after a trailer. Are you mad?

It's god for him.
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by Caleb15(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
The race continues in heaven, if there is any
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by andycom(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sonofgod1990:
Nice one

The number one rule is.
If your life is at risk, safety first. So what happened to this officer is wickedness. He wants to catch the driver at all cost even at the cost of his life.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by MORETHANAB: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
02Kebreal:
What a misleading headline.
Why do Nigerians hate public officials this much?
U mean he was chasing bus driver with his legs(Running after a moving bus)?
This guy died a very painful death while on his legitimate duty.
It was a case of a failed break by mark Trailer and nothing like "chase" But some Nigerians with their corrupt mindset and hatred for law enforcement agencies must find another story to suit their own narratives.
We are so heartless and this is the reason GOD is blessing us with heartless leaders at all levels.
We hate law
We hate to obey law

I have been reading useless comments by unreasonable individual who can't use their sense with the image shown.
The young man will be chasing a vehicle facing opposite direction.
Always know the truth before talking

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by FasasiAkeem(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sonofgod1990:
Nice one
samething will be said when it's your turn
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by seunodediranivy: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
" crushed by trailer while chasing bus driver", this is quite idiotic and unprofessional, is this the best practices?, though, he has used himself as an experiment.
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by 3kay945(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
wirinet:

I dont even stop for them anymore. One day after spending two days obtaining a Road Worthiness Certificate from VIO office, one FRSC jump in front of my car trying to force me to stop. No one told him to jump off the road to avoid getting knocked down. After lagos state governments has certified my car road worthy, FRSC officers would be asking for all sorts of papers and inspecting my car again. The most annoying one is Speed Limiter. FRSC officer's have extorted me numerous times for not installing a speed limiter on my vehicle, on the streets of Lagos. Instead of them to get a speed meter to catch over speeding vehicles, they arrest vehicle owners without a speed limiter.

Haa, I am just hearing this now. So they are stopping vehicle now for speed Limiter Seriously?
Ehn. When they didn't see me on Highway. Abi what is speed limiter for the potholes inflicted roads?
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fmghewzy:

I doubt that, and please try to be sympathetic of the dead.

Aren't you human ?

Those guys dont behave like humans when they are on duty...same with police, its really difficult to sympathize with them

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by BALLOSKI: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sonofgod1990:
Nice one
Are you stupid?

E go soon reach your turn and you won't be here to tell how nicer it is.
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by Gandrova: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sonofgod1990:
Nice one
At least be humane or keep mute. Because you don't know how you will end.
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by BALLOSKI: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
olatade:
This corporation has become more of a revenue generating agency than a safety compliance organisation. Their mission is to book motorists only without necessarily stopping the offences. I think their whims and caprices in generating revenue to their office have explicitly defeated their purpose of existence. They are now a nausea on our roads, a danger every driver fears. There is no justification for their continued existence presently as portrayed.

Rest in peace sir
You're a liar and mischievous. This is the only agency of government that actually work. Nigerians hate enforcement because we're lawless. People don't want to obey the laws - people like you. You don't mostly pay to them directly. You pay to TSA. Fines are paid for traffic offense all over the world. Why is their own an issue? Do you know how many emergency response these guys provide to accident victims on the road? You're shameless!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by jpride(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
verybadmouth:
Road Safety officer trying to stop a moving bus, caused an accident also got crushed to death in Lagos

Credit: Orimili Eri @OrimiliEri

Always there to frustrate motorists.
If I reason d way these idiots don frustrate me on several occasions, I suppose dey jump.
But I'm hoping the commission get better sensitisation this time.

My condolences to his family
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by patonyx1: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
And NPF too, I have warned Police men severally not to stand in front of my vehicle or any others, that it is super risky.

WhisperedNoise:
Pathetic.
These guys should prioritize their lives above money. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

The way some of these guys - FRSC, LASTMA, etc - act like they have spare lives is baffling. Jump in front of a moving vehicle is pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi / Advice To Every UK Japa Crew / See The African Passport AU Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.