Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) (57520 Views)

Man In Suit Climbs Moving Tanker Steps As Means Of Transportation (Video) / Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) / Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by seguno2: 6:49am On Sep 18, 2023
olatade:
This corporation has become more of a revenue generating agency than a safety compliance organisation. Their mission is to book motorists only without necessarily stopping the offences. I think their whims and caprices in generating revenue to their office have explicitly defeated their purpose of existence. They are now a nausea on our roads, a danger every driver fears. There is no justification for their continued existence presently as portrayed.

Rest in peace sir

How is your own local and state governments not also revenue generating agencies rather than complying with the provision of services, utilities and facilities?

What justification is there for the continued existence of your own local and state governments?

Even almighty Lagos state of excellence that Tinubu has been controlling since 1999, with huge IGR increase from the masses’ pockets, in addition to high federal allocation and debts on behalf of the long suffering masses, they don’t have enough workers in their Water Corporation to supply ordinary pipe borne water to every building.

World Water Day: Lagos water crisis ‘worsening’, group says

March 23, 2021

The lack of state-owned pipe-borne water in the homes of Lagos residents has continued to be a source of concern, a non-profit group, Corporate Accountability and Public Advocacy Africa (CAPPA) has said.

At a press event to mark this year’s World Water Day, the group said its monitoring team’s visit to state-owned waterworks showed that most of them are not operational.

The group said the waterworks it visited include the ones at Maryland, Mushin, Ikorodu, Obalende, Agbowa, Onikan, Ikoyi, and Amuwo Odofin.

Only the one in Ikoyi is producing water, according to CAPPA.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/450615-world-water-day-lagos-water-crisis-worsening-group-says.html
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by kherlly(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2023
wirinet:

I dont even stop for them anymore. One day after spending two days obtaining a Road Worthiness Certificate from VIO office, one FRSC jump in front of my car trying to force me to stop. No one told him to jump off the road to avoid getting knocked down. After lagos state governments has certified my car road worthy, FRSC officers would be asking for all sorts of papers and inspecting my car again. The most annoying one is Speed Limiter. FRSC officer's have extorted me numerous times for not installing a speed limiter on my vehicle, on the streets of Lagos. Instead of them to get a speed meter to catch over speeding vehicles, they arrest vehicle owners without a speed limiter.

It's so annoying... The funniest things all those danfos no get anything yet they won't arrest them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by mechanics(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2023
Hmmmm, so sad.
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by Philipmoon2(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2023
Seems you didn't read the post well, the post said that the FRSC officer caused an accident which affected him. Good for him, let his family feel the same pain others has been feeling cause of there useless harassments and causeing of accidents. Do you know how many lives these guys has wasted, they keep on causing accident
Wodu89:
Na so. Deliberate. Wicked driver
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by WhisperedNoise: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2023
Originalsly:

grin ...guy? ... don't kill me!
grin
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by AareGaa: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Many Agencies in Nigeria have left their core mandates in which they were created to be chasing Revenue.. LASBCA of Lagos is a typical example.

Chasing revenue or bribes?
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by Advancedman(m): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
verybadmouth:
Road Safety officer trying to stop a moving bus, caused an accident also got crushed to death in Lagos

Credit: Orimili Eri @OrimiliEri

With all the available technologies that they claim to have after siphoning taxpayers money, in this 2023 Naija frsc still dey do analog.
If am the president the comptroller is good as dead, are they not tired of disgracing us.
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by drmuchin: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Foolish man
Penny wise life foolish
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by Shantyken(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kingosytex:

Una dey too cruel and heartless.

Can't you show a little sympathy?

For such an adult being stupid
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by nosa2ekundayo: 6:17am On Sep 19, 2023
Realist777:

I know we all angry in this country especially when it comes to the issue of uniform people but someone getting crushed to death should not celebrated in anyway please!
Sorry for what they did to you please!
Some of these uniform guys don't really love the job and many of them develop mental illness which could range from one misbehavior or the other

I am a redpiller and a born fighter but the way you spoke to me just got me crying...I really appreciate you bro.
Re: FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) by PaulNwosu: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2023
iyerikan12:

Is only Idiot or mad person that doesn't know the norms and regulations of the road and feels the knows everything because of the culprit money the garder. Idiot

Look at the kind of nonentities we have in Road Safety. I wonder who the Corps managed to recruit an illiterate like you. I'm sure it was fake WAEC you used to join. And na failures like una dey like uniform pass. Hopeless fool.

If you like, get yourself killed for nothing. VIO will collect 10k and write that the brake of the vehicle failed. MTD will write that the braking distance was too small due to the sudden stop. Your family will collect 100k. Case over.

You fools think your uniforms make you invincible. If you see motor, no comot road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lion Kills Attendant At Agodi Zoo In Oyo As Government Shuts Down Zoo / Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi / Advice To Every UK Japa Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.