Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

You Don't Know The Efforts I Put Into Not To Be Serial Killer- Says Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Don't Know The Efforts I Put Into Not To Be Serial Killer- Says Naira Marley (764 Views)

Jesus Never Went To Church, Says Naira Marley / Nigeria Is A Dream Killer, Says Yul Edochie / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Know The Efforts I Put Into Not To Be Serial Killer- Says Naira Marley by Danews1: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K08A7Ttsu4Y

Nigerians need to appreciate the Efforts I Put Into Not To be Serial Killer - Says Naira Marley

Re: You Don't Know The Efforts I Put Into Not To Be Serial Killer- Says Naira Marley by Kumid: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Who is checking the music industry, and to what extend
Re: You Don't Know The Efforts I Put Into Not To Be Serial Killer- Says Naira Marley by Zupay: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Guy is true to what is going on in his head.
Re: You Don't Know The Efforts I Put Into Not To Be Serial Killer- Says Naira Marley by successmatters(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kumid:
Who is checking the music industry, and to what extend

Better allow them finish themselves o

If they appoint someone to overlook the music industry, psquare, flavour and phyno will arrested next day on trumped up charges.

Nigeria?
Re: You Don't Know The Efforts I Put Into Not To Be Serial Killer- Says Naira Marley by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
grin
In a land where mediocres are their celebrity. cheesy
Re: You Don't Know The Efforts I Put Into Not To Be Serial Killer- Says Naira Marley by hegelian: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin
In a land where mediocres are their celebrity. cheesy

You are right jare.. Same with those that support drug barons, result forger, and people without traceable background as president and leaders.. They are all one and the same.. I no mention say u dey among oo

1 Like

Re: You Don't Know The Efforts I Put Into Not To Be Serial Killer- Says Naira Marley by Offpointng: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
hegelian:

You are right jare.. Same with those that support drug barons, result forger, and people without traceable background as president and leaders.. They are all one and the same.. I no mention say u dey among oo

Your tears are so salty and delicious
Re: You Don't Know The Efforts I Put Into Not To Be Serial Killer- Says Naira Marley by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
hegelian:

Of course how I want dey among. Any way Nigerians are still waiting for Atiku and his boy Peter Obi to show us their transcript so that we can see who among the two is the definition of mediocrity. grin

I can bet with anything that Atiku's transcript is far better than Peter Obi's despite both are mediocres. Oga na master any day any time even in mediocrity. The number of Fs in Obi's transcript will definitely be more than Atiku's. grin

(1) (Reply)

New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! / Wedding Gown For Sale / Brandy's Red Carpet-ready Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.