Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija (1228 Views)

Lockdown: Consumers Lodge 2,715 Cases Over Poor Electricity Supply, Services / Protesters Storm PHED Office In Port Harcourt Over Poor Power Supply (Photos) / Festus Keyamo Attacks Vanguard Newspaper Over Poor Headline "Bad Journalism" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Generalmystic: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Disappointed in BBNaija, businessman proposes Big Brain Naija TV show

by Kingsley Alumona September 17, 2023

[b]Nigerian-South African-based businessman and thought leader Charles Awuzie has proposed the Big Brain Naija reality television show as an intellectual alternative to the ongoing Big Brother Naija show.

Awuzie, founder and CEO of Gemsbok Group, recently made this known while expressing his disappointment with a viral video making the rounds on social media depicting BBNaija housemates flunking simple questions bordering on current and national issues.

He stressed that BBNaija is a celebration of emptiness, adding that the video was a national embarrassment enough to bring the reality show to an end.

“After watching the video, I simply registered the domain ‘BigBrainNaija dot com’ as an intellectual alternative to Big Brother Naija,” he said.

He reiterated that it is time to change the narrative and launch a counter-reality show that would promote intellectualism, creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship while entertaining the audience.

Awuzie noted that a few hours after he made the proposal, on his verified Facebook page, he had been receiving dozens of messages as regards partnership and sponsorship. [/b]

He said the Big Brain Naija reality show would assemble the best brains in Nigeria in one house for 50 days with the task of building a unique solution to the problems in their community.

While the winner of BBNaija, founded in 2006 and now in its eighth season, goes home with N120 million, Awuzie is proposing something much less for his alternative reality TV show.

He stated that the proposed Big Brain Naija show, whose winner would go home with N50 million to convert their solutions into business, would be streamed on major media platforms in the country.

“We need a reality TV show that will show our children that intellectualism can make them great and influential,” he added.

He said that he has tasked his team to work on the branding and website of Big Brain Naija and get them ready in two weeks.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/disappointed-in-bbnaija-businessman-proposes-big-brain-naija-tv-show/?fbclid=IwAR37jeg18JuwEYcy4thvk3zD2zk6va6tUtLeEnuMX_kQ7W8JYKXOkoTARL0

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Generalmystic: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
This was the video that prompted that reaction.

Apparently this Big brother naija inmates are numbskulls.

They have no slightest idea of the world current affairs and geography.

They fail all the questions thrown at them by Venita.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snbZfyT0B0w?si=9VuBq8QqI-RCz0uF

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Generalmystic: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
I support the call for reward for intellectualism else our next generation won't take education serious

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Kingosytex(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
To be honest, BBN celebrates mediocrity. How can one gather some empty headed opportunists reward them with millions in cash and endorsements and tag them celebrities?
It makes no sense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Donaldoni: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
smiley
Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Generalmystic: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
To be honest, BBN celebrates mediocrity. How can one gather some empty headed opportunists and reward them with millions?
Omo I watched that trending video it's so shameful. Those inmates are all empty headed nitwits

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Supremos: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Oh dear lord, what did I just watch?

Mercy Eke doesn't even know the full meaning of CAC?. The inmates doesn't know who makes law in Nigeria? . Shame

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by inoki247: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
The kain dead brain wey full that house I no even understand...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Generalmystic: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
inoki247:
The kain dead brain wey full that house I no even understand...
Buhahahaha Omo the thing tire person. They don't know the man on #5, #10, and #100 naira notes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by inoki247: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Generalmystic:
Buhahahaha Omo the thing tire person. They don't know the man on #5, #10, and #100 naira notes

Now I see reason why people always drag people that watch this program or people hating the Program...

They're really not adding value to the Viewer's life....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Generalmystic: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
inoki247:

Now I see reason why people always drag people that watch this program or people hating the Program...

They're really not adding value to the Viewer's life....
I tell you bro. The program is Rubbish

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by youngsahito(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Look at some people mentor that can't answer simple question.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by dangermouse(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
I cant wait to see this.

BBN is scrap entertainment devoid of any purpose and morally bankrupt.

Millions of sensible people all over the world cant wait for this.

Kudos!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by kokoA(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
It was really embarrassing I must say. I believe the organizers to felt very embarrassed with the performance of those block heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Supremos: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
youngsahito:
I pity those seeing them as role models

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Supremos: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
kokoA:
It was really embarrassing I must say. I believe the organizers to felt very embarrassed with the performance of those block heads.
So bad the organizers didn't apologize on behalf of those d*ckheads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Supremos: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
dangermouse:
I cant wait to see this.

BBN is scrap entertainment devoid of any purpose and morally bankrupt.

Millions of sensible people all over the world cant wait for this.

Kudos!
same here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by ObongBassey: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
youngsahito:
You took this out of my mouth. Very shameful
Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by ObongBassey: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
My goodness. You mean they are all empty heads?. This is unbelievable
Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by ObongBassey: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
@Nlfpmod this is a front page material. I'm in support of anything that would make Nigeria better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by postigar(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Praise God people now see big brother for what it is in reality
Can't even waste my free time watching that shit
Would use my time to watch masquerades dancing than watching dumb fools with no iota of intelligence quotient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by eepeepook: 4:15am On Sep 18, 2023
One person dey follow himself discuss with multiple accounts. Many of you children require mental evaluation.
Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Varunpulyani: 4:37am On Sep 18, 2023
Them no go gree your suggestions because you be Omo ibo ooo
Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by bentenny(m): 4:40am On Sep 18, 2023
Just go ahead and do your own reality show no matter the name you call it but there is no point in trying to de-market a successful franchise simply because the HMs weren't able to answer most of the current affair questions!
Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by darthv: 4:49am On Sep 18, 2023
In as much as this is a good idea as I have already made a post previously for it, This is a scam.
Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Chinjo2: 5:00am On Sep 18, 2023
I tell you they will not allow it to work. DSTV will just go and share money to Senators and House of Rep members. Minister of information as well as other politicians will collect their own and the show will not be allowed to see the light of the day.
You can see what is happening to Who wants to be a millionaire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Generalmystic: 5:35am On Sep 18, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Them no go gree your suggestions because you be Omo ibo ooo
must you bring your m@dmess into this thread?

1 Like

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Generalmystic: 5:38am On Sep 18, 2023
bentenny:
Just go ahead and do your own reality show no matter the name you call it but there is no point in trying to de-market a successful franchise simply because the HMs weren't able to answer most of the current affair questions!

He's not demarketing anything. Besides those people didn't fail 'most' but all the questions.

We must look for a way to reward intellectualism in this country

1 Like

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by Generalmystic: 5:39am On Sep 18, 2023
darthv:
In as much as this is a good idea as I have already made a post previously for it, This is a scam.
What do you mean that it's a scam sir
Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by mightyhaze: 5:47am On Sep 18, 2023
God bless Charles Awuzie for this wonderful brainwave

1 Like

Re: Biz-man Proposes Big-Brain-Naija Over Poor Intellectual Performance Of Bbnaija by mightyhaze: 5:49am On Sep 18, 2023
Generalmystic:
This was the video that prompted that reaction.

Apparently this Big brother naija inmates are numbskulls.

They have no slightest idea of the world current affairs and geography.

They fail all the questions thrown at them by Venita.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snbZfyT0B0w?si=9VuBq8QqI-RCz0uF
One of the celebrity nitwit who claims to be a lawyer doesn't even know which arm of govt whose responsibility it is to make Laws..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has All It Takes To Be A World Power / Western Business Interests In Africa / Obasanjo Has Failed Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.