Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,351 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Nigeria Has All It Takes To Be A World Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has All It Takes To Be A World Power (1233 Views)

Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan / A World Without Technology. Who Do You Think Will Hold The World Power? / Can Nigeria Ever Be Super World Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has All It Takes To Be A World Power by felichris: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2006
Nigeria has all it takes to be aworld power. The poor management of resources has made it not to be so. We have great talented graduates who have not been gainfully employed to contribute their own quota to the development of the country. If these human and natural resources-Nigeria has been blessed with- could be properly harnessed, in the nearest future Nigeria will be one of the technologically and economically advanced nations.
Re: Nigeria Has All It Takes To Be A World Power by nilla(f): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2006
theres no doubt about that.

But sometimes i think we are our worst enemies.
Re: Nigeria Has All It Takes To Be A World Power by Kashif(m): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2006
When your shirt gets dirty and stinks, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you to change it! The sack cloth Nigeria is wearing is long overdue for change! I don't know if we have not realized it or the shirt cannot be removed or worst still, we don't have a replacement!

Lets start looking inwards mates!
Re: Nigeria Has All It Takes To Be A World Power by Seun(m): 4:24am On Nov 06, 2006
Nigeria becoming a world power is not so important. What's important is for you and I to make personal progress in life. China and North Korea are world powers, but their downtrodden masses would rather have food!
Re: Nigeria Has All It Takes To Be A World Power by nilla(f): 1:37am On Nov 07, 2006
Seun:

Nigeria becoming a world power is not so important. What's important is for you and I to make personal progress in life. China and North Korea are world powers, but their downtrodden masses would rather have food!
so true
Re: Nigeria Has All It Takes To Be A World Power by lewa(m): 5:06am On Nov 07, 2006
Seun,
the downtrodden in North Korea would rather have food.In China which happens to be the largest and fastest growing economy in the world i'm not sure your statement would hold true. The nation is rapidly industrializing and still yea some might require food and same for the US,UK and Europe too

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Says:we Voted Mko,obj: Its Time For Yorubas To Support The Ibo Candidacy / Obj Bags Doctorate Degree / How Good Are Inverters ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.