Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Make Money Fast. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money Fast. (2063 Views)

How To Make Money Fast As A Woman In 2023 / How To Make Money Fast In Nigeria / How To Make Money Fast Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04
[/b] HAPPY NEW YEAR. WE MADE IT TOGETHER.

Sorry I haven't posted. True is I was ban 3 times by the bot. Lol nairaland will not kill someone.

Ok this new year is going to be good. I feel that and I know that.
But in true only 9% will get what they want.

Science library research says our brain is distracted 49.8% daily.
People lack focus now. Stats show buyer resistance. Not to pour every fact. So here what I have also I'm giving something at the end.

[b]
reason why people will not succeed.
Please if you are found in this categories on or more please change. It's never too late.

1. Jealous
Good friend once said. "People are not better than you. Just ahead of you "
Once you know this you relax. But not too much to do nothing or workless

Do you envy rich people or see a young with dread and call him a yahoo or scam ( by the way I'm on dread for now lol)

If you have this mindset. You are driving wealth away. Because every opportunity that will come you will not see it.
Because you feel everything na scam.

Instead be like if this can achieve this. I can too
I'll find a way. Now that went ideas will come.

Do this you will see result. I promise

2. I want it for free.
I hate myself back 2017 to 2019. I didn't do anything. I only watched corn ( place c with p) and played games.

The worst part an opportunity came for me to learn animation. The guys said for just 2k I'll learn everything. I laugh said I will learn for free.

Here is how animation after this. You will never call any cartoon trash

There is some thing we called fps. Frame per second. A frame consist of a picture like one complete image. Now you have to draw multiple frame to make 1 second

The standard is 24 fps for 1 second
If so for person to make 2 seconds clip you have to draw 48 frame
Now imagine 1 minute. An 1 hour plus.

I have not mention the 12 principles of animation ohh. That one is a story for another time.

All this for 2k. [/b] JUST 2K
What's 2 thousand naira. That was less than my subs. But the stupid, useless me refuse oh my God .

I don't like share this. Because common question is " why did you " no result, more excuse thatthays how poor mindset goes.

If you check [b]
JUDE OC. The guy make comedy animation and sells his animation course

I saw a channel that invest in that program. I share it later on.

The guy mad 374k views you know how much
Like do the maths
YouTube pays with ads revenue and views.

So that ads you don't skip they will pay the channel.
0.10 dollar in 100k people didn't skip
That's $10,000 made. Imagine 1k that's is 100 dollar ooh.
Are you saying everyone will skip. Remember there ads you can't skip.

Now views it depends on your niche tho, gaming education etc.

For life content. All tho boys and girls, twerk whatever

Is 15 or 20 dollar can't remember for 1k view

15 = 1k view
X = 374k view ans= ( do it your self)

Na wetin I suppose dey chop. Wetin stop me
Just 2k

That's why I feel for people that don't want to invest in themself. You just missed opportunity.

And start blaming village people.

3. Fear.
I don't know what's your fear. Other thinking, second thought
Jesus, start playing how will u know if you don't give a try.
Like how now.
Fear= False Evidence Appear Real

I remember my first webinar. I did tell them to buy because of fear.
Lol thank God for better days.
The same people left the group and ignore me XD

I teach people why they should charge people in high ticket coach but here is one

'" people that pays. Pays attention"

The course I paid for tutorial back In school. I no joke for hall ooh.
In fact exam go well. Thank God I did write any exam back then and say " e choke "

Not to brag I rare have c to d down. ( not to brag) except year 1. That was something XD I had a to e lol thank God for no F.

Either way the theory is true

Ok here what I promise.

My digital community of marketing. I swear we need a better name .

We are offer everything you need to be an affiliate and sell this online.

The video courses

Premium mentorship

How to run ad on Facebook

How to get people from Facebook without paying a dice

How to sell. Fact is people hate to be sold so how do you sell?
We use a proven and easy method " the selling psychology"

How to build a funnel

How to get high ticket client. People that are ready to pay huge sum for service.

I give people that usually come through me my own bonus

My tik tok blueprint.

How to sell Nigerians by akin Alabi

Chatgpt prompt etc.

Our guarantee. If you don't get result in 30 days.
Full refund zero question asked

I don't tell people to judge our win. Not one is perfect but our losses which is slime to none.

If you want in we giving it a discount and special price

P.s you get all you need to make money. Happy New year
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05
Good morning my people

Happy New year

Today on making money fast. How

Do you know you can sell anything today without being a pro.

Let me explain a bit just a tip of what I do in my high ticket program

Fyi I show my people how to sell to white people. ( shameless advertising lol)

Back to business.

I never arrive here. I believe not one arrives. It's work and effort.

I'll try every day to study, listen and watch business stuff.

Learn from the best. I ask people this. How can you earn without putting effort to learn

Long pitches and webinar you don't attend. How you want take do?

So today a bit of something I called attractive character.

Joshua mba, one of Nigeria top entrepreneurs said things on his channel but half of it.

We know this real deal.
In school that year I remember my senior say
" na person wey pass exam na him read people and know somethin"

Lol. Now here is how it works

Ladies you all agree. You don't accept a guy. You're not attract to

You're looking for that one quality. You admire so much.

And for guy the same. I used ladies first because I'm a gentle guy ( even with dread) lol

We use this in sales and marketing.

We use quality that attract people to make them buy from us.
Not just for selling CEO use this to cause great move and make people follow them.

So let me talk. And remember it you see someone in need of this
Charge and Bill the person smiley

the attractive character

A personality or persona that prevent rejection and easy acceptance.
I'll talk only on the character and not the element.
If you want more join my community.

What's the character.
I can one a hero or leader.

You're a hero or a leader. There are things you have experienced and someone is yet to experience

You know how we listen to our parent right. The leader and hero

Your senior colleague. They have experience and a certain degree of expertise you want.

And if they say. Buy this

Will you buy. My point exaclty you must buy

2. The adventurers
This is what most affiliate use including me.

We look for what's working and share with people. We sit and talk with expert in a particular field and share what we found.

Let say I don't understand how to Cook a certain food. I'll mean an expert to explain and show me.

Next I'll share that experience with people like

" here what I found. This guy can do this and that."
Here are people he helped"

He has this and will this for you.

Will you buy from me. Yes u would. I'm standing in place of an expert. Showing his testimonials
Proof, evidences

This what I give to baby affiliate.
Be an adventurer. Ask questions
Answer the public and make profit.

The community is still open if your new

I'm belong to a digital marketing community.
We mentor people on how to make money fast. Selling products online.

We are giving it away at a special price before January ends.

My phone number is in my profile
( nairaland will ban me if I put it here. Sorry for that)

Contact me and I'll show how to make atleast 100k in 30days

Guarantee and full refund. Zero question ask.
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05
Testing
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20
Good day

Finally found why I was getting ban constantly.

Turns out that nairaland don't want repeating message like the
Sell and my group ( I'm sure you know)

Any way I'm still taking people until IJanuary ends but I'm done.

Also you can see this kid that came made his first 2 sale

Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20
have to hide number to protect my students. I don't know who might be watching.

But the kid surprise me tho in 3 days. It was a low ticket sale. As you can see the guy is a university student.
I advice that you start some and build up.

That why I make I'll say this will work if you can work and do what I say. And only using facebook we haven't touch other platforms

Ok today is about my discovery

Found a program I'm promoting. It's about upwork
Oh I haven't told you my first attempt toward financial freedom was freelancing

At that time I can design and do illustration I think I send something

But the challenge was this. Getting client. Not getting them but the process. All this YouTubers were like get on a call

Like dude I'm a freaking Nigerian +234. When i texted my aunt once I never did it again MTN TOLD 50 naira. Now imagine calls

they were like book a video call
My front camera no good . GOD have mercy

That why I gave up then. The only way I knew will not work and it was like an anthem in all the channel, calls and video calls

This is one of the problem of YouTube and learning for free. You are limited to some info. And what about if it wrong see the problem.

Anyway I tried fiverr. So I read articles people were saying fiverr is the best freelancing site. No calls just text. it was like i found heaven but one big problem

Fiverr has more freelancers than customers or client. The traffic was due to affiliate marketer. Promoting That's the only thing fiverr has more than upwork.

In fiverr. You can just log in and buy something if you like it kinda like buying airtime from palmpay and opay . Only contact the person if you want to know more about it and how he/she will do it for you.

But in upwork. Client post a job people with apply and you that post will select or you can request a specific person to do it.

Now another thing was upwork use a virtual coin called connects. U gain that from work ( I think) and when you buy them. I still remember the fear not to waste them as a beginner.

But fiverr has nothing like that just upload your gig after you answer the questions

This part was funny. The questions are concord " the agreement between a verb and join in a sentence"

I remember during my jamb lesson the guy dissolve over 100 rules and they are more than 500.

Like the one I remember is this.

If a noun whether single or plural is in action use a plural verb and vice versa
E.g the police is your friend
The police are coming

Also when to use among and within also both

It was fun tho lol. I remember because the guy made it fun.

After that you upload and wait for someone to search or an affiliate to promote but like I said the competition is too much.

Even someone see you gig they are 500 more like you. And the person can only choose one person and that where the problem is.

But what was the discovery this guy found a way to get through. Like imagine making as low 50 dollar as your first pay in upwork in your first week. I mean 2 to 3days.

Now in upwork you set your wage as a normal worker not like fiverr
For instance
I can say in up work in my profile I design logos for $13/hr that is if the work takes 8 hrs that's is 13×8 which $104

You know an every job lasts 8 hrs except your working for a witch like I did years back. May God have mercy on me 7am to 9pm Mon to sat. And except sun also she remove money for that day even oh

Thank God for affiliate marketing.

On this note you're invited to GLORY REIGN na my papa save from corn damn indeed grace no huge. But overwhelming grace follows him

My struggle for years end in just hrs ( a program) with him

" he took it, he took it all so that you will be free. He same today... I hear God as a man hear his friend..."

Those word ended it all. Omo I die for smhos

So come pls oh. If you no join my mentorship no problem just come.

Back to freelancing
Ok now 104 dollar in a day. Ok if less like 4 hrs to do it $52 in a day.
But in fiverr I'll create an put a price like 5, 8 ,10 dollars And they are like 15k more like this lol.

Now this guy was able to do this. He made 4000 dollar in a week
Yes you heard it right How?

Client dey willing note I said willing, yes willing and able to pay $100/hr even 500/hrs
Well it depend on your skill
You know now. More complex skill the more the pay also experience and the clients you have worked with in the past.

And the guy is hitting this margin.

Now I found he was doing copywriting. The very skill I told you about. Money day ooh

But his student are either creating apps, website etc.

So I found that you need a skill to use it his program. That's what his pointing at.

But the thing that mad me is the price of his program. Some one earn 3k to 4k is the person a hungry person.

And the student the minimum of $50 and making 500 in a week

If the put this program /course at 300k in naira. No debate because 4000k dollar in a week is more than enough plus if you say NO the guy will continue to get client.

Even 100k is reasonable. You learn how to get high paying clients in week

Also get them to chat rather than video or calls

The very thing that held me back

Now I know why share this.

Let look at this. If he making money why share it.

MY PEOPLE YOU PAY FOR SCHOOL FEE AND YOU LEARNT HOW TO READ.

Forget the work aspect. My friend will say that one na clickbait to make people click on education hahaha.

Now that what's we doing. You pay we teach. You earn we use your result and testimonial and repeat

If you dont join no problem. I still get businesses to work with me close high ticket deal. Paid to give advice and for him continue landing high ticket client with his phone on upwork. Makes sense.

Imagine a white man paying you in dollar. I know people do graphic for 10k in Nigeria. If you see oh. Some will say if you dont do it ill find someone cheaper. Will I counter this alot. I love making my customer stupid to refuse lol.

but this people will pay in hrs in 40 to 50 dollar

You know what I'll review the real price later. It will shock you it less than an average Nigerian salary. 30k

Now I know some will want to join the group affiliate marketing. Remember January ending is good bye.

I know us Nigerians we like deadline like food. I did my IT report a day to submission and started reading. When I had all the time so it normal. So my mentorship is still open.

P.s plan to attend glory reign
Re: How To Make Money Fast. by Saleguy001(m): 1:37am On Jan 21
Perfect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nitda: A Talk-shop, Yes Or No? / Results Of CIPM Exams Of August 2007 / Pharmacy In Uniben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.