Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Revealing A Hidden Truth - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Revealing A Hidden Truth (1285 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2023
Ishilove:

Sadaka is sharing food to people, and afterwards praying that the good that has given people joy should hasten the answers to your prayer request. Something to that effect
in that case it is a positive act
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
LUCK- GOODLUCK AND BADLUCK
Luck is not by chance but by choice. Luck is when preparation meets with opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Ishilove: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Templee333:
LUCK- GOODLUCK AND BADLUCK
Luck is not by chance but by choice. Luck is when preparation meets with opportunity.
Huh
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Ishilove: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Templee333:
in that case it is a positive act
Okay
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
What we term as luck is a person reaping what he sowed in the past. A person who works hard without getting his reward will surely get a favour from someone in the future. A person who keeps on cheating others or extorts people's property to become rich will meet with "bad luck" in the future. That is why you shouldn't worry about deceitful employers who refuse to pay their workers or cunny debtors who never want to pay their debts. Neither should you worry about thieves breaking into your house. Whatever comes your way, accept it with courage and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Shortcut2life: 12:24am On Sep 21, 2023
Templee333:
What we term as luck is a person reaping what he sowed in the past. A person who works hard without getting his reward will surely get a favour from someone in the future. A person who keeps on cheating others or extorts people's property to become rich will meet with "bad luck" in the future. That is why you shouldn't worry about deceitful employers who refuse to pay their workers or cunny debtors who never want to pay their debts. Neither should you worry about thieves breaking into your house. Whatever comes your way, accept it with courage and move on.

Can I be a close friend to you .. You speak with wisdom it ain’t entirely perfect but there are still truth in it..
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 12:34am On Sep 21, 2023
Shortcut2life:

Can I be a close friend to you .. You speak with wisdom it ain’t entirely perfect but there are still truth in it..
you surely can be.
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Money is another source of problem. What exactly do we use money for? Is it not merely a medium of exchange? Money cannot be eaten, it can't do anything apart from using it to pay for what you get. During the naira swap/redesigned drama early this year, people had currencies with them but they were useless. What brings result is the effort we put into doing whatever we are doing. If we all knew this fact, we would focus on hardwork instead of thinking of how much is the pay, we would put our best effort into whatever thing we are doing instead of worrying about how much will be paid. We should be thinking of how our work will benefit the society instead of the amount of profit we will make from it. Our point of chosing a job shouldn't be how lucrative it is, rather it should be what good it will bring to the society.
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
People say that money is the solution to their problem. I am saying NO, money is not the solution, instead, money is the root of the problem. Humans don't love to work,they love money. Humans don't love to pay those who work for them or whom they owe, they love to hoard their money. Any position that big money is attached to is where majority will contend for,but any position that calls for humble work/service is what majority turn away from. The later benefits the society but the former is vanity.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by being(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
PLS go back to the bible and STAY on bible. Don't let d devil carry u go where u no know with half truths.
Some few things will be correct but the totality of it wil lead to a ditch.
Templee333:
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am here to reveal some hidden truth that came to me many years ago. I've been keeping silent about it for years knowing that humans will never welcome the message because it stings. But it is the truth. I want to reveal the cause of all human problems and their solution. I know that many label me an atheist in this forum because i reject their own concept of what God is. Well, my message in this thread is non-religious, though i may refer to the christian bible, i'm not a church goer, i've ceased going to church or any religious gathering because,to me, such gatherings are a problem to humanity and worth nought...
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 7:57am On Sep 24, 2023
DON'T WASTE ANYTHING One doesn't have to waste food, resources or anything just because he is rich.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2023
You can have more than enough food for the day, some get spoilt and you throw them away. You can build a big house somewhere and it is empty, you are not living there and you don't give it to anyone. You have so many clothes and shoes that you don't wear and you don't know what to use them for but you are still buying more. You have millions of naira in your bank or store them somewhere in your house.Now my question: do you know that there are many people who have no clothes to wear, no food to eat, no home to live and no money to buy anything they need? Do you know that wasting or hoarding anything is a spiritual crime against yourself? if you can't give them out for free, just create an opportunity for the poor to render service to you in exchange for these things.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2023
RELIGION
The aim of religion was to unify man with his creator. There's nothing wrong with religion apart from the fact that man doesn't practice pure religion free of hypocrisy and cruelty. Religion is not about reading books and performing rites and rituals. It is not wearing uniform and making noise in the guise of praising God. It is not about disturbing the community in the name of prayer and crusades. Religion doesn't constitue lavish dressings and make ups and adornment of the physical body. Religion is not about wearing the latest hairstyle,handwatches, necklaces,earings,finger rings, bangles and beads. Religion is not about looking for a "man of god" to pray for you. Let me give you examples of those who practised religion...

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2023
The likes of Mother Teresa and Mary Slessor were examples of true religion. These were the ones who could leave the comfort of their homeland,risk their life and dared all negative situations in order to render selfless service to humanity, the poor and the despised and the untouchables. They weren't like those greedy Europeans who came to plunder Africa and other races in the name of religion. When people say they are christians, i just marvel at how they are ignorant about the real meaning of christ and the implication of being a christian. The example that christ set was that of unselfish love, humbly giving himself freely to anyone who came to him. That is the same path that anyone who calls himself christian, pastor,bishop,Reverend,Shepherd should follow.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2023
MAN AND THE ANIMALS
If we had known our relationship with nature and the source of life, we wouldn't be cruel to animals, we wouldn't be hunting,caging, killing and eating them. The enemity between humans and animal started when man started maltreating them. Man started it first and the animals followed suit. All animals were our natural allies and friends in the begining. The enemity started like when your child hurt your neigbour's child, the parent of the afflicted rise to revenge and conflict begins. This conflict, if not properly managed, will create problem between the two families and their decendants for many generations to the point that the newer generation will not even know the origin of their conflict.
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2023
There are so many things that we miss because of enemity between the human and animal kingdom. We humans were to live in peace with all animals, we were to train them so that they can assist us and we assist them. Animals aren't our natural food, plants are our food. I will talk about food later, but now let me explain what our relationship with animals will be when we make peace with them.
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2023
Animals can help us in domestic chores. Some years ago when i lived in a particular community in bayelsa state, the inhabitants of the village told a story of how Gorilas helped them in the past. These gorilas dwelled on tree tops near the community. When women left their boiled palm fruits outside in the night, Gorilas will go and pound the palm fruits for them and in the morning the owners will go and squeeze out the oil. I was further told of how gorilas harvested and peeled cassava at night while the owners will go and take them in the morning. The story had it that there was a problem in the community between them and the gorilas such that they had to chased the gorilas and forced them into the forest. Now supposing that humans live in peace with such creatures, they would be trained to handle tools and do numerous works.
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Many of those animals that we term as "wild animals" could help us in various ways if we're at peace with them. There are those who could climb and harvest your palm fruits for you. There are those who could plough and weed your farm for you. Some can fetch you firewoods,sweep your compound, water your garden, fertilize your farm etc. Some birds can weave clothes, if you look into the wisdom with which they make their nest you will understand this. Birds like parot can sing and entertain you, they can keep record of visitors when you are away and report them to you when you come back. The animals can do all the things we manufacture machines to do. All we need to do is to train them and teach them. There will be no need for robots and machines when we make peace with the animals who are also our brothers.
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Do you know that birds are messengers that can deliver your message to whoever you want to send them? If we're in peace with them, you would write your message in a paper and tie it to a bird's leg, tell the bird the address and the name of the receiver and it will deliver the message for you and bring back the reply. Some 'mystics' know how to do this but will not reveal this knowledge to you until you are initiated into their secret coven. Some birds can fly to any continent of the world without any passport. They will happily run an errand for you without any charge. Whitemen have been able to train dogs to act as security. Some dogs can lead a blind person to his destination and back home when they are trained on that. There are dogs who can catch a thief alive without doing him any harm until they are instructed to do so.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
There are animals who can convey you and your loads to wherever you want to go without charging you a kobo. They will happily do this because they are naturaly endowed with the ability to do it. But we've chased these ones away and term them wild animals. Humans killed out of existence some of this animals who were to be our helpers. Now we are complaining of high cost of Transportation and fuel subsidy whatever. Do you know that there are animals who could turn turbines to generate electricity if they are trained to do so? There are those who can grind your pepper,melon,maize etc. But we choose to go for machines that use petrol/diesel/oil/gas etc. As a result, these polute the air and damage our environment, damage our lungs and respiratory system. The amount of poisonous gas released into the air by operation of these engines and vehicles is posting a serious threat to human existence and the atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Some insects like termites which we think are our enemies and destroy our properties, they are great builders and designers. If we're at peace with them, you will just instruct a host of them to build a house for you,they would invite their friends and seek the services of other animals to build a nice structure for you. Some animals can manufacture paints and paint your house. The bees that you think are your enemies are natural doctors, the honey they produce is a medicine, the sting of a bee is natural vaccine (though you think is poison). They are polinators too. The bees can extract medicine from plants and inject them into you. Our problem is that we don't understand animals and animals don't understand us because we terminate the unity. Man, out of selfishness thinks that animal is for food and so hunt and kill them. That is our problem.
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
The animals have their own kingdom too. Their kingdom has also been divided such that one animal fight and kill another. They also have their meetings conspiring against humans because they think we are enemies. The animals are afraid of death and they feel pains just like humans. They have their language and can talk like us. They also pray for long life as we do. They have the right to live just as we do. When you kill and eat them,they accuse you before the creator. When you refrain from killing and eating them, they commend you before the creator and respect you. But you will not understand these things, they won't make sense to you. It is only when you seek wisdom that you find it. Freedom begets freedom, when you give them their freedom, you have your own.
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
HUMILITY BEFORE GLORY
After humiliation there's exaltation. Whatever thing you want to achieve in life, bring yourself down and serve others. First of all give to others whatever thing you want...

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
It is only a person that humbly accepts everything that comes his way that will be exalted above others. Just like night is followed by day and just like one has to be hungry before he needs food, so it is with exaltation. In order to rise to glory, one must first return to zero and start from scratch.
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
FEAR IS AN IMAGINARY OBSTACLE One of the things that hinder people from making progress is fear

2 Likes

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Man fears death more than anything else,but the TRUTH is that MAN IS A SPIRIT AND CAN NEVER DIE. whenever you've come to know this, you will have the courage to attempt some daring task. What man should fear is not death, some people's condition in this physical world are worse than "dead", and yet they don't want to die. Don't you know that when you overstay in the world you become a burden to others?

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Tayorshd87: 12:11am On Nov 06, 2023
This guy dey rant correct let me come back for your comment
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Tayorshd87: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Templee333:
People say that money is the solution to their problem. I am saying NO, money is not the solution, instead, money is the root of the problem. Humans don't love to work,they love money. Humans don't love to pay those who work for them or whom they owe, they love to hoard their money. Any position that big money is attached to is where majority will contend for,but any position that calls for humble work/service is what majority turn away from. The later benefits the society but the former is vanity.
🤔
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
ATTACHMENT
Whenever you still have the feeling that you can't do without your father,mother,brother,sister,friend, spouse,house,land,money,phone,job,clothes, bank account and all other material possesions, you are still far from salvation.
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by yomi007k(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
yomi007k:
You are blessed.
Many thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Labour / Unhappy Home / Twins Become Dads On The Same Day, In The Same Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.