Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Revealing A Hidden Truth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Revealing A Hidden Truth (1287 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am here to reveal some hidden truth that came to me many years ago. I've been keeping silent about it for years knowing that humans will never welcome the message because it stings. But it is the truth. I want to reveal the cause of all human problems and their solution. I know that many label me an atheist in this forum because i reject their own concept of what God is. Well, my message in this thread is non-religious, though i may refer to the christian bible, i'm not a church goer, i've ceased going to church or any religious gathering because,to me, such gatherings are a problem to humanity and worth nought...

2 Likes

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Templee333:
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am here to reveal some hidden truth that came to me many years ago. I've been keeping silent about it for years knowing that humans will never welcome the message because it stings. But it is the truth. I want to reveal the cause of all human problems and their solution. I know that many label me an atheist in this forum because i reject their own concept of what God is. Well, my message in this thread is non-religious, though i may refer to the christian bible, i'm not church goer, i've ceased going to church or any religious gathering because,to me, such gatherings are a problem to humanity and worth nought...
Rubbish! NEXT! undecided

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Before i proceed,i want to make it clear that i'm not here to argue with anybody and may not respond to anyone who come in here to initiate an argument. Don't even think you can say anything here to infuriate me because i've overcome anger and your effort will be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! NEXT! undecided
Calm down baby, i have nothing against you. May you be blessed!

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Templee333:
Calm down baby, i have nothing against you. May you be blessed!
Keep your blessings to yourself and stop spewing rubbish using the many mentions of the name of God. undecided
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by izonborn098(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kobojunki calm down, you are not in ur house..

2 Likes

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
... Now, if you are a virgin, you can become immortal! But virginity is not all that is required, there'r many more things to talk about,but for now, let me pitch my tent here. Humans think we cannot procreate without sex, that's not true. Every human conceived through sexual intercourse is unclean and is bound to be traped by many desires pass unto him by the parents. It is good to note that the biblical Christ was conceived by a virgin and he was clean. That's just an example showing that humans can "multiply and fill the earth" without sexual intercourse. Our first ancestor made that mistake of bringing forth children through sex and pass that tradition to us. The truth is that sex kills the flesh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Do you wonder why there are so many problems in the world today,though there are many schools,hospitals, intelligent inventions and many more? All the wisdom and knowledge that human posses today cannot solve human basic problems. Those in the past lived longer and healthier than today because the more humans increase knowledge, the more problem they incure. Human knowledge is vanity and empty. Things will get worse and more miserable no matter the level of education in the world because humans refuse to accept the truth. Life span will get shorter, more diseases,disasters, tighter economy should be expected untill humans return to their origin.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Why are there "unwanted" pregnancies, abortions,contraceptions,family plannings and all what nought? It is because humans cannot control their sexual cravings. The spirit of sex and immorality has overtaken the world and humans are falling far away from truth and reality, so sufferings abound...

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
YOUR SEX ORGANS ARE SEALED
A female sex organ is sealed as well as a male's. Your parents start defilling you from infancy by removing the foreskin of your sex organ,piercing your ear, thinking that they are doing you a favour. Then,when a female breaks her virginity with a boyfriend, a world of defilement is opened. Both the foreskin and the hymen were originally created for a reason. Your flesh was perfectly created, any human attempt to alter the natural state you originaly came with is a step to defilement. If you are a virgin,remain a virgin (just my opinion). Don't defile your flesh. Marriage isn't a must. Sex is a killer and children gotten through sex are slaves of bodily lust. That's the 1st MYSTERY.

4 Likes

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
FALSEHOOD- THE MOTHER OF ILLUSION
Yes, the lies and deceptions in your lips that you think is normal part of your life is actually the mother of all vile things. Your YES should be yes and your NO,no. Anytime you make a speech, you are releasing an energy. If what you are saying is true (positive), you are releasing a positive energy and you reap something good. However, when you speak lies and deception, you twist reality, you twist the world and the result is negative. Does it suprise you? Deception is one of the causes of human suffering, yet witches and wizard and village people take the blame. Now listen to me, whenever you tell a lie to your fellowman, you hurt yourself. The whole of humanity engage in lies, thinking that they are wise. Such wisdom gives birth to pains and miseries.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
When no deception is in your lips, you start to know truth. What is truth? TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by MrsTwrite(f): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2023
Mtcheeew....
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2023
Truth is not in heaven, it is not in the sea, it is not in religion. Truth is right here with you, here and now. Yes, truth is very simple, but you choose to deny it. For instance, you don't have any money with you but you are hungry. so you enter a nearby food shop and tell the seller that you forgot your money at home and will bring it in the next five minutes. Once you have what you want you go away thinking that you are free. But you aren't free because of that "little" lie. Things like this make your life more miserable but you don't know. It is easy for religious people to say that "truth will set you free", but they don't believe it. Lies make you a slave, but truth brings freedom. It is what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
THE SECRET OF WEALTH AND POVERTY
Why are some people in abject poverty while others are billionaires? The answer is selfishness. Now hear the truth: everytime you receive something from another person, you are a debtor. When you keep receiving your debts pile up. It will get to a point when you have received until your spiritual bank is empty. Any more favour you receive is entered in the negative column(-1,-2,-3,-4) until you aren't longer worthy to receive anymore. From then on, though you work like an elephant, you will remain in abject poverty. A simple advice for you is, don't always look for free things,and whenever you receive money,favour,service, compensate the giver anyway you can or look for another person and reciprocate...

2 Likes

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
GIVERS NEVER LACK
Just as in the case of poverty. People who are generous can NEVER lack. Generosity here doesn't end with money. Anything you can give- your time, your service, your energy, a listening ear- whatever you can give is a gift. If you take time to help people out when they are in need,whenever and wherever you can, riches will be yours!

2 Likes

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
YOUR SPIRITUAL BANK ACCOUNT
what i call spiritual bank account is a record of all your acts. Every single thing you do or say is recorded for you somewhere and you will be rewarded accordingly. All the lies,cheatings,curses,abuses,fights,murder and every vile thing is recorded for you. You get your reward according to what you do and say, not according to what you believe. So your beliefs and your religion don't count at all. Whatever thing you think, say or do lives with you and you alone. Whenever you do something to hurt another person,you are hurting yourself. Those who know this truth don't retaliate their "enemies".

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Another thing about your spiritual bank account is that each time you render free service,kindness, or any act of giving to another person without getting any reward from the receiver, the forces in charge will deduct the reward from the receivers spiritual bank account and add to your own. That is the secret of wealth. It is said that "there's more blessing in giving than there is in receiving". Those who know this secret are always generous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
TITHES AND OFFERINGS
What the churches call tithe is one way a person can be rich. Those Bishops and G/Os who are wise enough take the tithe money to the destitutes,orphanages,prisons,hospitals. The reason faithful tithers are blessed is that the spiritual bank account of each beneficiary of that tithe is used to credit the tithers account. As for those selfish G/Os who use the tithe money all alone,they don't know what they are doing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
THERE'S NO FREE MEAL
Burials,weddings,birthdays and all sorts of feasts here and there. When you go to such places to eat and drink,you take it as free. There, really is no free meal. You must pay for it in one way or the other. Do you know one secret that make money "rituals" work? Occultic men will organize feasts and kill cow,goat,ram...etc. They might call it birthday,get together or any unsuspecting name. All who go there to eat and drink for "free" are selling their fortune to the one who organizes the feast, he is getting richer. You should avoid "free food" as much as you can. Those who give you "free" things are taking something from you. That is why it is said: "to the one who has, more will be given and the one who doesn't have,even what he thinks he has will be taken away from him". BE CAREFUL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
AGREEMENT IS AGREEMENT
The first and foremost agreement is the one you made with your creator in the spirit world before you came to your fleshly body. The mission you came for was an agreement with your creator but when you landed on earth, things changed. The world is so materialistic and parents are selfish. They think that a child is their personal property and that they have the right to decide how their child will live and what he will become. Others think that life is all about making money,getting married and giving birth to those who will take care of you when you grow old,give you an elaborate burial when you die and continue to maintain your name and properties. Is that what life is all about?

3 Likes

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
REMEMBER YOUR CREATOR
Most of us have forgotten our mission. For instance, people who had special mission and made agreement with their creator that they will neither marry nor give birth in order to succeed in that mission, upon arrival on earth and being molded in the ways of the world, simply forget their mission. When such people grow up and start looking for husband/wife/children, their problems get worse. When every romantic relationship with the opposite sex brings problem,when every marriage promise fail,when children fail to come; don't go around fooling yourself with prophets and diviners, ask your creator instead. Most problem (including insanity) are the results of forgeting your agreement with your creator.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
HIGH COST OF LIVING
when people blame goverment for making things hard, is it really true that government is responsible for the hardships? No, it is each and everyone of us that toughens the economy. It springs from our desire to make profits, to have more, to buy things that we don't really need. Humans basic needs were said to be three (food,shelter and clothing). Every other thing is of no benefit but pain. But today human's cravings are unlimited. All the things you crave for aren't neccesary. You think you need them just because they are available. In times past, all the things we fight for today weren't available,but people still had a normal life. Why, then, do we think that our lives today depend on abundant possesions?

2 Likes

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Ishilove: 3:09am On Sep 20, 2023
Templee333:
THERE'S NO FREE MEAL
Burials,weddings,birthdays and all sorts of feasts here and there. When you go to such places to eat and drink,you take it as free. There, really is no free meal. You must pay for it in one way or the other. Do you know one secret that make money "rituals" work? Occultic men will organize feasts and kill cow,goat,ram...etc. They might call it birthday,get together or any unsuspecting name. All who go there to eat and drink for "free" are selling their fortune to the one who organizes the feast, he is getting richer. You should avoid "free food" as much as you can. Those who give you "free" things are taking something from you. That is why it is said: "to the one who has, more will be given and the one who doesn't have,even what he thinks he has will be taken away from him". BE CAREFUL.
Is it the same things as sadaka?
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Ishilove: 3:10am On Sep 20, 2023
Templee333:
AGREEMENT IS AGREEMENT
The first and foremost agreement is the one you made with your creator in the spirit world before you came to your fleshly body. The mission you came for was an agreement with your creator but when you landed on earth, things changed. The world is so materialistic and parents are selfish. They think that a child is their personal property and that they have the right to decide how their child will live and what he will become. Others think that life is all about making money,getting married and giving birth those who will take care of you when you grow old,give you an elaborate burial when you die and continue to maintain your name and properties. Is that what life is all about?
So what is life about?
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2023
Ishilove:

So what is life about?
life is love. We came to GIVE love and RECEIVE love. We came to TEACH love and LEARN love. We came to WORK for love and get the WAGES of love. The best way to learn is through experience. That is why we are here. Each of us came to have this experience in a very unique way. It could be through positive acts like kindness,self sacrifice,generosity,humility,compassion,charity etc; or negative acts such as stealing, extortion, fraud, deception,murder,stinginess, violence, abuses,alchoholism, laziness,gambling,etc. All that a person should know is that EVERYTHING you do to others comes back to abundantly,that is why it is better to always engage in positive acts to avoid reaping the negatives.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2023
Ishilove:

Is it the same things as sadaka?
i'm not familiar with the term,can you explain,please, what you mean? Google have more than one meaning for "sadaka".
Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2023
CONTENTMENT
If everyone had known the secret of contentment,things wouldn't be so hard. You wouldn't go around taking things you can't pay for and accumulate debts for yourself. You wouldn't start coveting what belongs to another person and wish they were your own. There wouldn't be envy and jealousy. A contented person knows that what he has is ok for him and doesn't use fraudulent means or deception to get what he can't honestly afford. A contented person is rich in his own world,he doesn't give or take bribe.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2023
THE PRESENT,PAST AND FUTURE
There's nothing new under the sun. Everything you see today has existed before. Everything that has passed will come again. History is a repetetion. History is a teacher. Every wise person knows that many calamities will befall the nations of the world,things will get tougher, problems will increase until all canal knowledge fail,all the wisdom of the world will fail until the end of this age and the reformation of a new age. This has happened many times before and will happen again and again. The wise ones don't worry about the future,they live in the present moment instead. They take every moment as it is. For instance, if you worry about what will happen when all the money and food in your house finish, you are living in the future instead of the present. You are like a person who is walking in a rain and is afraid of what will happen when it stop raining.

1 Like

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Templee333(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2023
People often worry about how they will survive if they lost their job. Know this one thing, you are not your job. All a man should do is to store your treasure in your spiritual bank through charitable acts. By so doing, you can be sure that you will ALWAYS have what you need whenever you really need them. When you have treasures in your spiritual bank, you will have water to drink even in a desert.

2 Likes

Re: Revealing A Hidden Truth by Ishilove: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2023
Templee333:
i'm not familiar with the term,can you explain,please, what you mean? Google have more than one meaning for "sadaka".
Sadaka is sharing food to people, and afterwards praying that the good that has given people joy should hasten the answers to your prayer request. Something to that effect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women And Children: Condemned To Silence / What Wil U Do If U Husband Is Sleepn Wt Ur Mother Or Ur Father Sleepn Wt Ur Wife / What Does It Mean When You Dream Especially When It's Recurrent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.