Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years (34079 Views)

Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House / Jude Okoye Basts A Follower Who Wants Him To Reconcile His Feuding Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by TheDemola: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
IMOLE

If we really want justice, mohbad dad and mum needs to come together to be one on this matter!. I met the mum, she said a lot,she has not been together with the dad for like 15 years. I have not been posting anything since about this, I am so exhausted!!!! Been reaching out to the family. Both the dad and mum.

This is not the time to talk about the properties of IMOLE.💡 Who are those unreasonable people interviewing the Dad sef ? It's enough pls!! Na ment? That man is so weak and scared, he is splitting wat he is not supposed to be saying to the public. JUSTICE FOR MOHBAD is important more than anything at this point.

Been trying my best on this. The dad and mum must come together as one at this point so we can get justice, papa dey do him one one side, mama dey do her own.What's that I spoke to the dad few minutes ago once again,I have tried my best to settle there differences for now and for the sake of there son and both of them will surely come together at this point. JUSTICE FOR MOHBAD should be the priority At this point,.

The both parties will be together very soon and set eyes on each other, I don't want to mention when, ( for a very good reason, you should understand) but As soon possible they will and we will fight for this justice together ! You are part of IMOLE demise lasan! You will not go Scot free!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxTVNUAMkbR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by TemplarLandry: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
cool

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by DonBenny77(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
When money talks everyone listens

50 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by NwaNimo1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Every Marlian wan cash out dere own ritual moni.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by MrsTwrite(f): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
cool
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by bluepreek(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
undecided
Na the money wey dem wan share wan unite dem so undecided

Wahala for who die because na him lose..

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Chibuzoripob: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
cool
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by davodyguy: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Is there still love?
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by TechSavvyStack: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
All these are irrelevant. The young man is gone and wont witness any of these. Why did they not reconcile all the while.?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by wunmi590(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2023

Abeg, leave that his dad, find away to collect mohbad's royalty and hand it over to his mum to spend....

His dad is a betrayal, and very wicked, I don't know how a man who called himself a father would allow his son to be hurriedly buried, without any autopsy, even despite the fact that he knows what that young boy was going through....

The man just want to reap from where he didn't sow from his cry cry rubbish....

If I'm mohbad's brother, they must exhume his body and do the autopsy, by fire by force....

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Thekaghan: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
The father looks unmanly the more he talks. His child died days ago. Why is he even talking about his possession?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by fredoooooo: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
PARENTING SPEAKS VOLUME HERE

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by sofeo(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by BrokenCondom: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
People still dey para, you dey join two different suspects.... Dey play. Wetin break them in the first place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by captaininiobong(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
When rich man advise you, wether na rubbish him talk you go try to be loyal.

10 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
God bless you the peacemaker

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Kobicove(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
I think the reconciliation of the parents should be handled by a much older person undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by royalfly(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
It seems the mother was getting better share of the...... Men dey suffer sha

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by ZUKKYY(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
cry I pray it work out for them
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by FuckTheMod: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
It's absolutely unnecessary.
Whether the parents come together or not, I'm positive that we'll get justice for MohBad.
If the parents have been doing the right things all along, we won't be in this situation...

MOHBAD WAS JUST UNFORTUNATE TO HAVE BEEN BIRTHED BY ONE OF THE MOST USELESS, SENSELESS AND IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS, ESPECIALLY THE MOTHER.

There's absolutely nothing anyone can tell me that will make me believe that MohBad's mother is not an OLORIBURUKU, USELESS AND IRRESPONSIBLE MOTHER.

HOW CAN A SANE MOTHER ABANDON HER CHILD FOR 15 YEARS?

Some women are just irredeemably irresponsible.
All because you have issues with your husband or baby daddy, you'll transfer the quarrel and stupidity to an innocent child...
The ones who complain about cheating are the ones that cheats the most.
They can not always take what they dish to others....

THEY'LL LEAVE THEIR HUSBAND AND CHILDREN JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS TO TAKE A SECOND WIFE, ONLY TO END UP SLEEPING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S HUSBAND OR IN THE END, THEY'LL END UP AS SECOND OR THIRD WIFE TO ANOTHER MAN ....

They'll abandone their children, but most times when the child become successful in the future, they'll be claiming mothers and want to reap from where they didn't sow ...

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by curlarpy: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
May God be with you bro...

#JusticeForMohBad

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Simdyofficial(f): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mohbad papa no as e be. DSS do your dirty job mhen. marlians and Sammy must be arrested this new week. Else. We bomb social media throughout. Imole! I will keep vibing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Blessed are the peacemakers.....

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by NaijaGoBetter2: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
We should know our place in life.

RIP Moh

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by AMAUCHESKY(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sorry for mohbad...

Always watch your back in your next world

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by almarthins(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
TheDemola:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxTVNUAMkbR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Justice?

Is a dream away from reality. The people who didn't it are no small boys at all. Besides, justice dey Nigeria?
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Checkwell: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Every Marlian wan cash out dere own ritual moni.....

You and your lame comments and memes. You can please learn to keep quiet at times instead of making noise.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by vickydevoka(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
wunmi590:

Abeg, leave that his dad, find away to collect mohbad's royalty and hand it over to his mum to spend....

His dad is a betrayal, and very wicked, I don't know how a man who called himself a father would allow his son to be hurriedly buried, without any autopsy, even despite the fact that he knows what that young boy was going through....

The man just want to reap from where he didn't sow from his cry cry rubbish....

If I'm mohbad's brother, they must exhume his body and do the autopsy, by fire by force....
Lol. Y him mother no carry autopsy. Mumu talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) / Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen / Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.