Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years (34090 Views)

Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House / Jude Okoye Basts A Follower Who Wants Him To Reconcile His Feuding Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by tonididdy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
By justice, do you mean a proper investigation/autopsy be carried out to ascertain the true cause of his death?

....be like all of una know wsup more than we reading from our phones. So sitdon look na dog style.
...we are watching then!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by blowjohn(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
We need a meetin'
Money and fame is fleetin'
You never really know the reason why two people is beefin'
Bloody murder
In the '80s he had suede Louis seats in the 'burban
Did dirty, his sentence start turnin'....

Nas... ' the truth'
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by SultanYoung: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
wunmi590:

Abeg, leave that his dad, find away to collect mohbad's royalty and hand it over to his mum to spend....

His dad is a betrayal, and very wicked, I don't know how a man who called himself a father would allow his son to be hurriedly buried, without any autopsy, even despite the fact that he knows what that young boy was going through....

The man just want to reap from where he didn't sow from his cry cry rubbish....

If I'm mohbad's brother, they must exhume his body and do the autopsy, by fire by force....

reread this The man just want to reap from where he didn't sow miss English this time insert your brain properly to avoid glitch.
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Timothy89(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
ComeToJesus:
I'm way older than this boy yet,
my mama still dey carry my matter for her head.

The singer's dad was getting the feelers that all is not well with his son. How come he didn't stand up for him?

A twenty seven year old for Africa still be pikin o. Dont allow civilisation confuse una.

even till your parents grey hair, you're their history and responsibilities

they must protect you in every ways, everything is not money

the man couldn't go over board to protect his only popular son, such a shameless man and shameless mother with stupid reconciliation

the only fast justice is arresting the culprit and not this reconciliation rubbish from these two failed parents

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Glimpsetv: 12:20am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by LADEMINUS: 12:29am On Sep 18, 2023
Overnow:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

You no hear say person die?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Tapout(m): 12:29am On Sep 18, 2023
He is wasting his time.
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by greggng: 12:43am On Sep 18, 2023
wunmi590:

Abeg, leave that his dad, find away to collect mohbad's royalty and hand it over to his mum to spend....

His dad is a betrayal, and very wicked, I don't know how a man who called himself a father would allow his son to be hurriedly buried, without any autopsy, even despite the fact that he knows what that young boy was going through....

If I'm mohbad's brother, they must exhume his body and do the autopsy, by fire by force....

I was told they are Muslim so they have to bury according to Islamic laws. Don't blame the man. This matter will be difficult to judge cos he was not assassinated....
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by OmonnakOdapig: 1:08am On Sep 18, 2023
greggng:

I was told they are Muslim so they have to bury according to Islamic laws. Don't blame the man. This matter will be difficult to judge cos he was not assassinated....
Mohbad's Dad is a pastor. Pastor of cele church in lagos. They are not muslims. Mohbad is pastor's child
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by iammo(m): 1:35am On Sep 18, 2023
RIP MohBad, sadly he had horrible parents who are just too weak, his friends are weak, except for cute Abiola, bella Shmurda they rest are scared of their own life

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by negbike(f): 1:37am On Sep 18, 2023
Angela, do you seriously think THIS is the right forum to start begging? What is wrong with you prople??

Overnow:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
G.TBank

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Bahamas95(m): 2:01am On Sep 18, 2023
This guy is just too young for this, he doesn't know much about life.....There must be a reason why they got separated in the first place.

A leopard never changes it's spots, I'm very sure one of them is the major problem.
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Judolisco(m): 2:34am On Sep 18, 2023
wunmi590:

jst pray u r not in his shoes, he is a poor man, dat jst lost his favourite child, in Yoruba culture he is not even permitted to see his dead body or to know where is graveyard is ......u think u can think straight when u lose someone? Trust me I've been there.... Dat man won't be able to think straight for d next 2 years
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by enemyofprogress: 2:36am On Sep 18, 2023
It's not possible, unless the woman has not tasted another prick since she left the man.
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Intergrated: 3:11am On Sep 18, 2023
TechSavvyStack:
All these are irrelevant. The young man is gone and wont witness any of these. Why did they not reconcile all the while.?
I swear mumu people just full this country. Nigeria has just turned useless in all aspect. People that have been apart for 15 years just because you are a comedian Dem go come unite,?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by ChristianMuslim: 4:45am On Sep 18, 2023
The mother is a very stupid woman.. Nigerian women very selfish and useless.. Nigerian mothers of 55years old and below are very useless.. pls leave that his father alone, that man has gone through a lot, he's really heartbroken
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by highchief1: 5:13am On Sep 18, 2023
fredoooooo:
PARENTING SPEAKS VOLUME HERE
God bless u.na only u get sense for this thread the rest ppl na ram.Some of us are fighting so hard to have a peaceful and a United home.when homes break na the kids Dey suffer am.I laugh when I see ppl accusing naira Marley.na home problem kill Mohbad.When ur home is not at peace anythg can happen to u.
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Bigchristo: 5:36am On Sep 18, 2023
TheDemola:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxTVNUAMkbR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Make all of dem get out, Cute Abiola is a good guy but this settlement nor make any sense it would be ok to let them live their lives apart their settlements nor bring Mohbad back to life, my advice to parents out there if you have children do anything physically or spiritually to protect them the world aren’t smiling at peoples children most especially the ones that are doing well in their various careers and businesses
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Elidrisy20: 5:40am On Sep 18, 2023
You can't join a cult, and try to leave without paying, that is what happen. Say no to drugs
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by CJStarz: 6:24am On Sep 18, 2023
It means the mother left him when he was 12 years old? That was at the peak of his teen years and needed his mother, especially to guide him.Too bad. That was the genesis of the boy's problem.
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Blendy77(f): 6:25am On Sep 18, 2023
The mum looks well placed and far better than the man. Wetin she wan carry that man do? They can have one voice on the issue without coming together and it's the man they need to groom n mentor to behave like a man and a father who just lost a son.
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Lanretoye(m): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2023
Overnow:
G.TBank
ogun kill you there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Slimplush: 7:27am On Sep 18, 2023
wunmi590:

See as your monicker dey confuse your brain..... So because they buried him with no much Ado makes the father a bad one??

Reason with your brain bro, not with your finger.....

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by ubimagos: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2023
TheDemola:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxTVNUAMkbR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

You want all of us to come together to reconcile the mother and father over a son that the mother took away from the father over 15 years ago now that the son is dead. Who does that!
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by ComeToJesus: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2023
Timothy89:

even till your parents grey hair, you're their history and responsibilities

they must protect you in every ways, everything is not money

the man couldn't go over board to protect his only popular son, such a shameless man and shameless mother with stupid reconciliation

the only fast justice is arresting the culprit and not this reconciliation rubbish from these two failed parents

Absolutely correct
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by phemmyfour: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2023
Thekaghan:
The father looks unmanly the more he talks. His child died days ago. Why is he even talking about his possession?
He's a sperm donor not a father. Very useless man

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Father4all: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:

Mohbad's Dad is a pastor. Pastor of cele church in lagos. They are not muslims. Mohbad is pastor's child
Celestial pastors are mostly irresponsible. Maybe God is dealing with them for their sins
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Father4all: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2023
Lanretoye:
ogun kill you there.
it show you don't really need the money. Probably, you are scamming people
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by Johnvincent: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2023
Naira Marley Music career Is Coming To End Over Mohbad De@th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBkQUK2LtZo
Re: Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years by OmonnakOdapig: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2023
Father4all:
Celestial pastors are mostly irresponsible Maybe God is dealing with them for their sins
...For All have sinned and fallen short og the glory of God.
All mortals shall taste death. Death is price we all must pay. Rip Mohbad. The law will surely catch up with whichever gang is responsible for this if their hands no clean and justice will be served. May God grant the family fortitude to bear the loss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed / Olatayo Amokade Buys A White Benz (Photos) / Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.