Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? (7555 Views)

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2023
cornelboy:

Nope nothing came by chance not even his the artworks.

Ignore that man
Billions of his ancestors are very much alive that he should go and ask that question

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Wilgrea7(m): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Coming up with his own assumptions and nonsense

Care to point out what assumption i happened to come up with?

Who or what is behind the complexity in the universe if not a superhuman being?

any reason why it has to be "superhuman"? or are you just projecting your anthropomorphic assumptions again?

The things we see in the universe reflects wisdom, love and power. Could this have been a result of blind force or that the universe could bring about all these by itself?

Of course mate. A lion ripping a deer apart clearly reflects love... somehow, the tornadoes of jupiter, the acid rain of venus, and the explosion in stars reflect wisdom... somehow

Is it you that will bring an end to the universe? The universe seems to be developing and heading towards a goal

And this is relevant to the discussion how?

The universe is fine-tuned for life.

Take a moment to step back, think about what you just said, and take a look into the "universe" clearly fine tuned for this life, and come back to re-read what you just wrote.

The laws of physics and the constants of nature are all precisely calibrated to allow for the formation of stars, planets, and life. How will a living being not acknowledge that this is the product of an intelligent mind? Unless he's brain dead.
The universe is vast and complex. It is difficult to imagine that such a complex system could have arisen by chance. Evolution in itself does not bring about complexity

Again... i never claimed evolution brings about complexity. You're strawmanning so hard it's laughable. But what's more interesting here, is that you don't realize these statements apply just as well to your god. Example.

God is incredibly vast and complex. It is difficult to imagine that such a incredibly complex god could have arisen by chance. How can such an incredibly complex god, capable of creating a universe just exist? It must have been caused by an even more intelligent hand.. now follow that line to infinity.

I don't know the exact word for you as eternal means something has no ending or beginning...

Gracias

The universe had a beginning. It's past was not infinite but looking at it and how it's expanding with the order and organizations and systems, even a half brain can tell that someone is behind it and that it will keep lasting. Or u wan tell that that there will be an end to matter, space, planets, stars and time?

2 things here.

1. You've failed to show me how you know that whatever caused the universe must be eternal, and not simply just 150 billion years old, or 1 trillion (long, sure, but not eternal)

2. Hate to break it to you, but stars do die.. none of our models predict that the universe will be here forever. Quite the contrary actually. Although it'll be here for an incredibly long time, it's not forever. I'd suggest you look it up

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2023
Maynman:

How did he create what he lack?

I see your very shallow level of reasoning
Such a pity
Like your IQ still de grade 1

Did you ask why, how, where, when, who? When taught about evolution
You are among those that believe that a nuclear explosion caused the universe

People like you can believe that a bomb powerful than the one that dropped at Hiroshima landed in Lagos, and gradually, Banana Island was formed

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2023
Wilgrea7:

any reason why it has to be "superhuman"? or are you just projecting your anthropomorphic assumptions again?

Of course mate. A lion ripping a deer apart clearly reflects love... somehow, the tornadoes of jupiter, the acid rain of venus, and the explosion in stars reflect wisdom... somehow

Take a moment to step back, think about what you just said, and take a look into the "universe" clearly fine tuned for this life, and come back to re-read what you just wrote.

Again... i never claimed evolution brings about complexity. You're strawmanning so hard it's laughable. But what's more interesting here, is that you don't realize these statements apply just as well to your god. Example.

God is incredibly vast and complex. It is difficult to imagine that such a incredibly complex god could have arisen by chance. How can such an incredibly complex god, capable of creating a universe just exist? It must have been caused by an even more intelligent hand.. now follow that line to infinity.

Gracias

2 things here.

1. You've failed to show me how you know that whatever caused the universe must be eternal, and not simply just 150 billion years old, or 1 trillion (long, sure, but not eternal)

2. Hate to break it to you, but stars do die.. none of our models predict that the universe will be here forever. Quite the contrary actually. Although it'll be here for an incredibly long time, it's not forever. I'd suggest you look it up

Your IQ is still in level 1
I mentioned love and wisdom
It is lion ripping deer and acid rain you bring up
Shame

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Wilgrea7(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Shame

And out of everything I said that's the one thing you understood..

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Such a pity

Did you ask why, how, where, when, who? When taught about evolution
You are among those that believe that a nuclear explosion caused the universe

People like you can believe that a bomb powerful than the one that dropped at Hiroshima landed in Lagos, and gradually, Banana Island was formed
how do island form?

You are yet to tell me how amphibians didnt evolve from fish, what djd they evolve from.

Same person that believes a donkey can talk, and his creator is yahweh, a dummy israelite god.

Facts and Evidence don't need you to believe it, you believe whay you don't know, that's what Religion thrives on.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2023
Wilgrea7:

Hate to break it to you, but stars do die.. none of our models predict that the universe will be here forever. Quite the contrary actually. Although it'll be here for an incredibly long time, it's not forever. I'd suggest you look it up
Universe simply means existence, Existence cannot be created. Existence has no begining.
Existence and Non Existence go together.
Please check the link.
https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/science-the-universe-has-always-existed-really-bad-news-for-young-earth-creationism/
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by MightySparrow: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Keep searching for who worships your god of money

What your encounter with God!?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

What your encounter with God!?

TO Buy jets
Extort from the poor in the name of giving to God
Sell Holy Spirit Goya oil

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2023
Maynman:

how do island form?

You are yet to tell me how amphibians didnt evolve from fish, what djd they evolve from.

Same person that believes a donkey can talk, and his creator is yahweh, a dummy israelite god.

Facts and Evidence don't need you to believe it, you believe what you don't know, that's what Religion thrives on.

Go and read the book, The Fishes
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2023
Wilgrea7:

Gracias

2 things here.

Ok then
Bury your head in sand
Or I'll help u
Mere mortal men created the universe
Are you happy now?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Zoologist Berrill who is an evolutionists call the evolution of amphibians from fishes as science fiction
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You don't need to believe or have faith in facts.

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2023
Maynman:

You don't need to believe or have faith in facts.

What facts did the image or article present for her fiction lovers?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by MightySparrow: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

TO Buy jets
Extort from the poor in the name of giving to God
Sell Holy Spirit Goya oil

How does this relate to the question?
Do you know God?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What facts did the image or article present for her fiction lovers?
I see why you guys are not encourage to go to university.
You don't need to believe facts.

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by MightySparrow: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Keep searching for who worships your god of money

So you serve a poor god?
Kpele
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by KnownUnknown: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2023
Maynman:

Are they really discouraged from attending university?!!

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Are they really discouraged from attending university?!!
Yes, they are also encourage to live in penury, while their baldheads master in watchtower rack up in millions.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

How does this relate to the question?
Do you know God?

Those who know God are shouting bla bla bla
Flying private jets
Even in their religious centre they establish, they are surrounded with heavy security
But they give members stickers to secure themselves which is not free
Selling holy spirit inside bottle
Insulting government officials
Bragging about the money they receive
Lying about miracles that sound so wonderful... In this media age, they claim to resurrect someone embalmed for 7 days... The hospital, family, nobody has details or anything of such information
Opening the eye of a blind person who has never seen and immediately, he is describing colors that we that have eyes can't even mention all the names
Collecting money to build schools and hospitals and members offer labor but can't afford
Telling members never to receive vaccine as COVID-19 is antichrist and scam and nonexistent, any one who receive vaccine is faithless but they brag about how their members miraculously recover COVID-19
Sacking pastors for not bearing fruits money
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by KnownUnknown: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2023
Intelligent design in a world fine tuned for life. Lol
The intelligent designer is busy handling his His dick as he He watches this. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vxj_tm1JfI&pp=ygUOaG9zdGlsZSBwbGFuZXQ%3D I’m

P.S. what kinds of silly prudes run this site where f0ndling has to be changed to handling!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2023
MightySparrow:

So you serve a poor god?
Kpele

Remove untruth and lies far from me. Give me neither poverty nor riches. Just let me consume my portion of food

The one trusting in his riches will fall, [/b]But the righteous will flourish like the foliage

Keep on seeking [b]first
the kingdom

Give us our daily bread

Life of a Christian is not about having riches but about having God's approval
Yours is just one extravagant religious club

We have quite rich ones as well
Doctors, Barristers, journalists, professors, Emeritus etc.
It's not our career or money that is important
What we seek is the Kingdom, not money
A life of integrity and loyalty to God
Riches don't build merit with God

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2023
Maynman:

Where are the facts here
Just a screenshot
Olodo grin

How do you present fact in sciences?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by KnownUnknown: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2023
Maynman:

Yes, they are also encourage to live in penury, while their baldheads master in watchtower rack up in millions.

Got to keep them as ignorant and gullible as possible. No wonder they are so stupid!!
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Where are the facts here
Just a screenshot
Olodo grin

How do you present fact in sciences?
Olofo grin

Science itself means knowledge, not beliefs.

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Got to keep them as ignorant and gullible as possible. No wonder they are so stupid!!
Once you make the mind dull, the indoctrination is easy.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by LordReed(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2023
KnownUnknown:
Intelligent design in a world fine tuned for life. Lol
The intelligent designer is busy handling his His dick as he He watches this. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vxj_tm1JfI&pp=ygUOaG9zdGlsZSBwbGFuZXQ%3D I’m

P.S. what kinds of silly prudes run this site where f0ndling has to be changed to handling!!!!

LoLz. Seun doesn't want Google to rate his site as a Bleep site.

Bwahahahahaha they even changed X X X to bleep. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by KnownUnknown: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Such a pity

Aemmyjah:

Shame

And your IQ is 0.40. Stupid son of a bitch.

1 Like

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2023
KnownUnknown:

And your IQ is 0.40. Stupid son of a bitch.
It's because of his shallowness that's why he results to insults quickly. Animaljah indeed.
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2023
Maynman:

Olofo grin

Science itself means knowledge, not beliefs.

What I see is just theory
Where's the FACTS?
Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by Maynman: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

What I see is just theory
Where's the FACTS?
And I see why you guys are not encourage to go to university.
You don't need to believe facts, you are inconsequential.

Re: How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? by MightySparrow: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Remove untruth and lies far from me. Give me neither poverty nor riches. Just let me consume my portion of food

The one trusting in his riches will fall, [/b]But the righteous will flourish like the foliage

Keep on seeking [b]first
the kingdom

Give us our daily bread

Life of a Christian is not about having riches but about having God's approval
Yours is just one extravagant religious club

We have quite rich ones as well
Doctors, Barristers, journalists, professors, Emeritus etc.

It's not our career or money that is important
What we seek is the Kingdom, not money
A life of integrity and loyalty to God
Riches don't build merit with God
Mind the bolded.
How then does the other people's wealth the problem of your organization?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Courtship Is Not Scriptural;its A Sin! / What Are Your Plans For Easter? / Annual New Year Prophecies: A Man-made Tradition Or Inspired Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.