Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni (35221 Views)

Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by ojun50(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2023
Doh

1 Like

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by Moufan40: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2023
sad

Please I really need your help, I had to change to a new moniker to plead for help. I'm in a financial difficulty at the moment. any help will be deeply appreciated. I need help to feed my family. thanks and GOD bless

bank account: 2 2 5 3 3 4 1 3 5 8 zenith bank
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by abobote: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2023
At just 2, there's no way she could recall anything that happened.

So sad
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by TongueTwista(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2023
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat.
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by Crafteck1: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2023
martolux:
I don't believe a two year old is capable of remembering anything like that at that tender age.

Everyone wants to clout with pain, she was born into money and in the absence of her father who she can't remember cos 2 years is small, she still got the love and financial care, why people wan form hurt to trend with street....
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by sageb: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by Godoverevery: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2023
Razgas:
Abacha really dealt with Yorubas. I wonder what they would have said if Abacha was Igbo.

Abacha didn't kill him oooo.

Teni father was a terror to theives then...........the whole of isolo,ago palace etc teni father go after armed robbers and kill them.

The armed robbers planned and assassinated him.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by Flier: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2023
martolux:
I don't believe a two year old is capable of remembering anything like that at that tender age.
She should be able to remember,I was 2 years plus when they circumcised my brother in my presence and I can still remember every details till now

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by ppogba: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2023
martolux:

You are very correct.
Everything this days na to catch cruise.

Later we will be told how she used to sing for her father as a day old child.

1 Like

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by ppogba: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2023
Razgas:
Abacha really dealt with Yorubas. I wonder what they would have said if Abacha was Igbo.

perhaps, you have forgotten how someone dealt with Igbos with python dance.

1 Like

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by creativehubb: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2023
No wonder una soft like fresh baked bread. I love you, especially your sister.
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by Alpharey: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2023
It is well Teni. Keep making him proud
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by vickydevoka(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2023
AOB1:
This life no balance cry
She's over 30. She will be 33 n her sister 35

1 Like

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by nikkijohn97(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2023
May his soul rest in perfect peace

Please I'm searching for a data analyst or business Analyst job with the skills in SQL, Excel, python and Tableau. I will forever be grateful nairalanders
07064731533 please help a brother
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by Chochovini: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2023
Hard luck gal. Great voice but zero dress sense.
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by blackboy(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2023
Yeah as someone mentioned earlier, the father was stopping armed robbery in the area and he had a gun which he used to kill them. He became so popular for his exploits. But the armed robbers came for him alone one night so I heard to stop him and they succeeded. So sad. Armed robbery then was crazy and they were unstoppable. Nigerian police then was…… the only reason the police did not arrest her dad was because of his background. Back then kill armed robber and police will arrest you or claim credit

1 Like

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by israelmao(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2023
eepeepook:
At two years old, there’s no way she had memories of the ordeal. She’s already broken, daddy issues left and right.
You're right but being an eyewitness with the story of the incident being recanted as she grew up it's possble to relive such an experience.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by Abifarin16: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2023
eepeepook:
At two years old, there’s no way she had memories of the ordeal. She’s already broken, daddy issues left and right.

You think so? But it is at that age that the foundation of a child is laid. It is at that age you learn to walk, learn to pronounce words that you use till today, imagine her never having to say Daddy as one of her first words, imagine the effect the incident had on others who she would be in there care.

Children get raped at two, or get exposed to drugs at that age and it forms a bases for alot that will happen in their life if care is not taken.

If you were not fed well at the age of two, you don't think it will affect you?

Like she said she has trust issues with uniform men.

1 Like

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by anthonioo(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2023
Rip to him but ur dad was very strict back then or would I say wicked

1 Like

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by EXOUSIAng: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2023
Dest8sman:
No wonder she refused to shake bubu's hand.
It is understandable if you are just stoopeed, but this man died in 95'.
But If you are just making a joke, with the murder of a man in front of his family, then I pray you get murdered in front of your kids kids so we can all have a good laugh, it would be the joke of the year

1 Like

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by crossbreedwears(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2023
Na Buhari kill her papa ni? It was Abacha that was in power and i doubt if Abacha had hand in her father's death
Dest8sman:
No wonder she refused to shake bubu's hand.
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2023
ppogba:

perhaps, you have forgotten how someone dealt with Igbos with python dance.
It's not a competition of who abokí has dealt with the most ogbeni. The igbos know exactly what the north is because the igbos remember. Yoruba on the other hand will forgive and forget any injury by the north if it helps them get one over igbos

3 Likes

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by Goalnaldo(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2023
mjuvey3:
I remember back then.

Apata was a very disciplined man.

He also had the best school in the whole of isolo then.

He and Professor Peller had a lot in common and they died the same way.
You an old man, that year, I was just a three year old. Good morning sir

3 Likes

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by Benekkk: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2023
martolux:
I have vivid memories from the time I was two which were confirmed by the adults then present. I can personally attest that it’s likely, more especially being a traumatic incident.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2023
Wow so your father A GEN was named after Apata memorial.SO SORRY TENI.
AND D EVIL DEMON almustafa IS STILL ALIVE BRAGGINg, hE IS evil as hell, AND his brimstone estate in hell is anxiousLY WAITING to take him. angry

GOD IS YOUR POWER Teni sad
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by iamtardey: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2023
Nini don talk am too before una doh my mama sef die for my front when I be 5yrs… we all gat some real heartbreaking 💔 stories they say … the pain never goes away, the lonely constant tears… i figured you just live with it for the rest of ya life tho…

2 Likes

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by mapist(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
eepeepook:

Exactly what I said to myself upon reading. ABSOLUTE ZERO CHANCE.
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by AllBlack: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
talented321:
With my loud..
what the Bleep is WITH MY LOUD?
another attention seeker on a forum where nobody gives a shit about you.
You want to be noticed?

2 Likes

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
talented321:
With my loud..
Sorry babe girl.. No wonder u have some good lyrics in some of ur tracks...
Only if there was a way u can pass me dat loud bro grin
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by tonicyril: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2023
martolux:
Even me I doubt it
Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by ade4real2016: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2023
Accept my deepest sympathy Teni....Never knew d popular Apata Memorial School belongs to her dad...May this nefarious treatment never be my portion,my immediate n extended family members,members of Nairaland platform n everyone...To those maniacs that inflicted a lifetime trauma on this family,may God's vengeance continue to visit them severely one after d other....

1 Like

Re: My Father Was Assassinated In Our Presence — Teni by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2023
Crafteck1:

Everyone wants to clout with pain, she was born into money and in the absence of her father who she can't remember cos 2 years is small, she still got the love and financial care, why people wan form hurt to trend with street....

So are you trying to say that shes faking the hurt of her father being assassinated what nonsense are you saying? Make una try shut up if you dont know what to say. Is money and fatherly love and presence the same thing?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] / Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" / May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.