Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas (16564 Views)

Gov. Adeleke Campaigns With Irepodun/Orolu State Assembly Candidate In The Night / APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election / The Military Has Sealed Off A Polling Unit In Orolu - Davido Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by waledeji(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
The LOVE themselves so much that its ONLY Igbos that kill eachother.

Worthless people.
cool
Mynd44 Seun rule 2
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by NorthernersSuck: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Boondocxs:
Peace is all we need

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by BossGerald: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Emekaonline:

Why don't you address those communities that have been killing themselves in Ebonyi or is that a Yoruba state. Or have you heard of sit at home in Osun state like in Alaigbo land?

Shatap

Thank God for Internet, what ever you guys accuse igbos of, it has shown you people are worse
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Omodua(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

Worthless people.
cool
What brings Igbo into this.

You must be ethnocentric who see issues from regional prism.

Hate go kee you dia!

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Omodua(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
OriOko88:
I heard its the chief of army staff that's causing the wahala. You wanted to bring a project to ur homeland but on some body else' land. No be juju be DAT??
OK

Statement government should address that.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Sultanofpiglets: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tears and Blood cool

Omodua:
What brings Igbo into this.

You must be ethnocentric who see issues from regional prism.

Hate go kee you dia!
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Sultanofpiglets: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
sure? grin

BALLOSKI:
if na communal clash over land, na igbo de top.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Sultanofpiglets: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tears and Blood cool cool cool

luluman:
Ok, Lets reframe it, ONLY YIEBOS are so manner less to insult others at will as you did in your comment.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Sultanofpiglets: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
The curfew is also sit @ home. grin

Emekaonline:

Why don't you address those communities that have been killing themselves in Ebonyi or is that a Yoruba state. Or have you heard of sit at home in Osun state like in Alaigbo land?

1 Like

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Appletek: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

Worthless people.
cool

Imagine Arthur Eze and Chimamanda fighting over half plot of land.

I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by emperor863(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

Worthless people.
cool

If your sense of reasoning has not left you, you would have known who the worthless people in Nigeria are. The world know the worthless people that were killed in their millions - historians say up to three million of them were killed between 1967 and 1970.

Nobody has considered them for any form of consideration whatsoever despite this huge loss of lives. The worthless people are more or less third class citizens in Nigeria because no matter how hard they try, they will never rule this country. Anybody can be Nigeria's president without a single vote from these worthless people.

Do you know that Yorubas were the candidates of the two dominant political parties in 1999? It was so because the real and worthy people in Nigeria decided to compensate them because of MKO Abiola's election annulment. Reason, nobody wanted to incur the anger of the Yorubas. As for the worthless people who lost three million people, what has been their consideration?

None, if you ask me and the reason is simple. Everybody knows that they can do no shit -except to rant on X and Nairaland like you are doing.

However, as for the Yorubas, in 24 years of our Democratic history, they have produced a president who ruled for eight years. They have produced a vice president who was in office for another eight year. For sixteen out of twenty four years, Yorubas have occupied the Aso Rock Villa. They will be there for another eight years through Tinubu, the conqueror of Ipob terrorists.

If you're educated enough you'd realise that by the time Tinubu completes eight Yeats in office (God sparing his life) Yorubas would have been in Aso Rock Villa for 24 out of 32 years of democracy.

Do you now know who the worthless people in Nigeria are?
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Enahjay28(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
I weep to hear this , two sister communities at loggerhead over land disput. Ifun and Ilobu , you showed me love and kindness aplenty. two clans i will for ever hold close to my heart. I was much comfortably at home that year of my NYSC2003. They intermingle , intermarry and accommodating to each other even strangers are warmly received and respected. Irepodun and Orolu LGAs please shield ur swords and come together again for peace as what you are known for. My heart is with you at this your trying time. SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Sultanofpiglets: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
What is the essence of fighting for land, when Fulani will just slap you and collect your ancestors LAND from you?..Doubt it?

Go and reclaim ILORIN... grin grin grin grin grin

Appletek:

Imagine Arthur Eze and Chimamanda fighting over half plot of land.

I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Sultanofpiglets: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
After the Presidency parade and rants.

Stealers of palliatives and hijackers of food trucks are in the sad wasted Region(SW). cheesy

You rave with presidency, but you are lamenting and crying over a people that fought a war and are better placed than you in all economic indices. grin

All the brown roofs in the SW didnt fight any war but they are slum republics of degenerate fvvvcktards like you. Keep shouting RONU and buying fuel @ 600/liter. Its IGBOs you are laughing at abi?...Mugu. grin

emperor863:

If your sense of reasoning has not left you, you would have known who the worthless people in Nigeria are. The world know the worthless people that were killed in their millions - historians say up to three million of them were killed between 1967 and 1970.

Nobody has considered them for any form of consideration whatsoever despite this huge loss of lives. The worthless people are more or less third class citizens in Nigeria because no matter how hard they try, they will never rule this country. Anybody can be Nigeria's president without a single vote from these worthless people.

Do you know that Yorubas were the candidates of the two dominant political parties in 1999? It was so because the real and worthy people in Nigeria decided to compensate them because of MKO Abiola's election annulment. Reason, nobody wanted to incur the anger of the Yorubas. As for the worthless people who lost three million people, what has been their consideration?

None, if you ask me and the reason is simple. Everybody knows that they can do no shit -except to rant on X and Nairaland like you are doing.

However, as for the Yorubas, in 24 years of our Democratic history, they have produced a president who ruled for eight years. They have produced a vice president who was in office for another eight year. For sixteen out of twenty four years, Yorubas have occupied the Aso Rock Villa. They will be there for another eight years through Tinubu, the conqueror of Ipob terrorists.

If you're educated enough you'd realise that by the time Tinubu completes eight Yeats in office (God sparing his life) Yorubas would have been in Aso Rock Villa for 24 out of 32 years of democracy.

Do you now know who the worthless people in Nigeria are?

1 Like

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by a4cube: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
I thought SW is bigger than China. How come one plot of land is bringing problem.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Boldideas: 12:07am On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

Worthless people.
cool

Hmmmm Na WA O. The hatred is real!
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Tzar(m): 2:34am On Sep 18, 2023
The coward in you won’t even let you mention their tribe! grin

Sultanofpiglets:

Worthless people.
cool
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:48am On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

Worthless people.
cool

To be serious, what's it with one tribe laidat and killing of their dads, mom's and brothers?
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by dinkyicon: 5:51am On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

Worthless people.
cool
embittered painful son of eve.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by StreetFight: 6:01am On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

Worthless people.
cool

You see why Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunke almost wipe out your tribe?

1 Like

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 18, 2023
Nigeria has been such a failure that it has emboldened the ipob worthless retards to continue talking ish. SHAME on this country 😡
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by BALLOSKI: 6:41am On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
sure? grin

na general knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Udomix: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2023
OriOko88:
I heard its the chief of army staff that's causing the wahala. You wanted to bring a project to ur homeland but on some body else' land. No be juju be DAT??
u heard and believed, that is bad, it absurd and that is danger of single story. Do u also hear or pretend not to hear that last Friday ifon people shoot in one of ilobu village and kill a famer
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by OriOko88(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2023
Udomix:
u heard and believed, that is bad, it absurd and that is danger of single story. Do u also hear or pretend not to hear that last Friday ifon people shoot in one of ilobu village and kill a famer
Which village. Ilobu no get any village oga.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by imam07: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2023
OriOko88:
I served in dat place. D two communities are too close to each other. A single federal road separates d two communities. Ifon is very for the local govt area given to the because it is only one community under orolu local govt. Wahala started in dat place since Ifon was given a local govt
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Sultanofpiglets: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2023
Fulani is Blessing ILORIN and Obasanjo, Sunday IGBOHO and even Tinubu are alive.
grin

StreetFight:

You see why Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunke almost wipe out your tribe?
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Sultanofpiglets: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2023
Eve kwa ?

So na you be son of Adam abi?...ok. I don hear
grin.

dinkyicon:
embittered painful son of eve.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Sultanofpiglets: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2023
The answers are in OGUN, OYO, OSUN, EKITI, ONDO, KWARA..and even LAGOS. Atleast in Lagos, a market exist that is called JANKARA, that sells human parts grin.

Jeezuzpick:

To be serious, what's it with one tribe laidat and killing of their dads, mom's and brothers?
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Sultanofpiglets: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2023
Even NIGERIANs know the tribe that are Generational COWARDs. I don't even need to advertise them. cheesy

Tzar:
The coward in you won’t even let you mention their tribe! grin

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by rotadeco27: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2023
ZUKKYY:
you de mind ronu people later the will say Igbo is their problem. I don't even take Yoruba people serious they make so much noise.na mouth & juju them get undecided
The Igbos have never been Yoruba's problem and can never be! In what regards would Igbo race be a threat to the Yoruba race?, there is no basis for comparison. Tell me when the igbos have ever supported Yoruba in any way, and yet it has no consiquencies. U are the ones that invade their regions for survival. Pls stop being delusional and let's all live in peace and harmony. The nation has not recovered from the damage u people caused from the inception ,introducing mistrust and regionalism to the country. Go and beg the Fulanis for the sins of your fathers . I supposed this generation should be wiser!

1 Like

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Proudlyomonna: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2023
luluman:
Ok, Lets reframe it, ONLY YIEBOS are so manner less to insult others at will as you did in your comment.

Shut up,You are as much a nuisance as that tribally bigoted hatefilled nonentity You mentioned.

Both of you should be thrown into the sambisa forest to face boko/iswap.
If your all your damaged mind can come up with in every discuss is tribal hate and shenanigans, then Your existence is a waste.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Proudlyomonna: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2023
luluman:

Shut up,You are as much a nuisance as that tribally bigoted hatefilled nonentity You mentioned.

Both of you should be thrown into the sambisa forest to face boko/iswap.
If your all your damaged mind can come up with in every discuss is tribal hate and shenanigans at this age and time, then Your existence is a waste.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno / Lai Mohammed Led A Campaign Train To The Family Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / Yakubu Mohammed Kicks As Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.