Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas (16565 Views)

Gov. Adeleke Campaigns With Irepodun/Orolu State Assembly Candidate In The Night / APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election / The Military Has Sealed Off A Polling Unit In Orolu - Davido Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by luluman: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up,You are as much a nuisance as that tribally bigoted hatefilled nonentity You mentioned.

Both of you should be thrown into the sambisa forest to face boko/iswap.
If your all your damaged mind can come up with in every discuss is tribal hate and shenanigans, then Your existence is a waste.
Obviously you are pained. Is it because my post also referred to you? Are you also manner less?
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Proudlyomonna: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2023
luluman:
Obviously you are pained. Is it because my post also referred to you? Are you also manner less?

Lool talk of being pained,I think You should be the one in sefia pain grin I call out shameless tribally bigoted hate filled fellows when I see one,if e pain you change from your evil ways or hug transformer grin
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Tzar(m): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ok o! But in this context I can only identify one coward cheesy
Sultanofpiglets:
Even NIGERIANs know the tribe that are Generational COWARDs. I don't even need to advertise them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Sultanofpiglets: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
The COWARD is known even to its self. That is why DOGs that Bark don't Bite. You ought to understand that analogy cool

Tzar:
Ok o! But in this context I can only identify one coward cheesy
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by luluman: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Lool talk of being pained,I think You should be the one in sefia pain grin I call out shameless tribally bigoted hate filled fellows when I see one,if e pain you change from your evil ways or hug transformer grin
I've said mine, leave us alone. You would've saved yourself the stress if you mind your business and leave other tribes alone.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Proudlyomonna: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2023
luluman:
I've said mine, leave us alone. You would've saved yourself the stress if you mind your business and leave other tribes alone.

Haha oniranu,what is my business with your tribe grin did You see me tag you to any tribe? When I see a shameless tribalistic animal like Your type,I call them out directly,I no deh follow nuisance like You do senseless tribal gbasgbos, e get watin person dey pass na grin
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by luluman: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Haha oniranu,what is my business with your tribe grin did You see me tag you to any tribe? When I see a shameless tribalistic animal like Your type,I call them out directly,I no deh follow nuisance like You do senseless tribal gbasgbos, e get watin person dey pass na grin
Olodo, if you "pass" anything on this matter your would respect your old age and leave the matter alone and not did into wetin no concern you.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Proudlyomonna: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
luluman:
Olodo, if you "pass" anything on this matter your would respect your old age and leave the matter alone and not did into wetin no concern you.

Hahaha illiterate, you can't even communicate in our own pidgin English yet You have the audaciousness to call another olodo grin even You sef no fit understand this bull crap wey You write grin.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by luluman: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha illiterate, you can't even communicate in our own pidgin English yet You have the audaciousness to call another olodo grin even You sef no fit understand this bull crap wey You write grin.
My point is made: Leave other people's matter and face yours
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Proudlyomonna: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
luluman:
My point is made: Leave other people's matter and face yours

You are constituting a nuisance here,You and your co tribalist from whatever tribe are a maximum nonentity here,so I will continue ti call You out for spreading senseless tribal hate.

Shameless tribally bigoted hate filled fellow.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by luluman: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You are constituting a nuisance here,You and your co tribalist from whatever tribe are a maximum nonentity here,so I will continue ti call You out for spreading senseless tribal hate.

Shameless tribally bigoted hate filled fellow.
Leave insults, wrong choice of language and display of ill manners. Get the point: Leave us people alone. Getting a job can help you.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Proudlyomonna: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
luluman:
Leave insults, wrong choice of language and display of ill manners. Get the point: Leave us people alone. Getting a job can help you.

Illiteracy is your biggest problem aside the mental problems You have grin You have to be quite mentally damaged to be a shameless tribalistic hatefilled fellow grin

If Your type whose purpose of living is to do senseless tribal hate go unchecked, you would be polluting the forum with senseless hate,I no go let You do that one freely,We have been saying that tribalism is one major problem of Nigeria, Your existence is a maximum waste if you willfully allow Yourself a willing tool for senseless tribal hate that favors the evil govt.

Change your ways now before You use your hand destroy your future.

The internet never forget! So We've heard.

Shun senseless tribal hate.

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Christistruth00: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
The LOVE themselves so much that its ONLY Igbos that kill eachother.

Worthless people.
cool

Concern yourself with this one
All those killed were from the SE

May they RIP

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by luluman: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Illiteracy is your biggest problem aside the mental problems You have grin You have to be quite mentally damaged to be a shameless tribalistic hatefilled fellow grin

If Your type whose purpose of living is to do senseless tribal hate go unchecked, you would be polluting the forum with senseless hate,I no go let You do that one freely,We have been saying that tribalism is one major problem of Nigeria, Your existence is a maximum waste if you willfully allow Yourself a willing tool for senseless tribal hate that favors the evil govt.

Change your ways now before You use your hand destroy your future.

The internet never forget! So We've heard.

Shun senseless tribal hate.
Good! Put all your knowledge, grammar, exposure, civilization, insults into learning how to mind your business otherwise your years of accumulating them all are wasted.
Let us be.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Proudlyomonna: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
luluman:
Good! Put all your knowledge, grammar, exposure, civilization, insults into learning how to mind your business otherwise your years of accumulating them all are wasted.
Let us be.

Guy I said You have to stop being a nonentity here spreading hate,I don't know why the mods even indulge you and your likes who go about spreading tribal hate here.

If You say You will continue to spread hate here,then expect to see me call you out,I dey hate nonsense normal normal.
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by luluman: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Guy I said You have to stop being a nonentity here spreading hate,I don't know why the mods even indulge you and your likes who go about spreading tribal hate here.

If You say You will continue to spread hate here,then expect to see me call you out,I dey hate nonsense normal normal.
Let us be, leave my people alone, mind your business, get a job
Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by Proudlyomonna: 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
luluman:
Let us be, leave my people alone, mind your business, get a job

Who are Your people?

Who is holding your people before??

You go soon naked run enter market, e no go tey grin

Shameless tribalist.

Let people who have sense comment, You are causing a nuisance here.

Re: Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas by luluman: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Who are Your people?

Who is holding your people before??

You go soon naked run enter market, e no go tey grin

Shameless tribalist.

Let people who have sense comment, You are causing a nuisance here.
Leave us alone. Why are you so obsessed with yorubas?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Direct Primary: Crisis In Edo APC As Obaseki Battles Oshiomhole / Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP / Buratai Warns Commanders Against Fleeing From Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.