Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. (3597 Views)

As Osinbajo Caught Unawares By 25 Writers Launching Book In His Honour / Atiku Abubakar Receives Second Dose Of COVID19 Vaccine (Photos) / Chinese Loans: How FG Signed Empty Loan Repayment Documents – Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by ibechris(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
The repayment has started and is arbitrarily taken without considering the amount u have in ur account.

Be prepared and don't say u were caught half way and the interest has equally increased from 5% and 9%.

Let it be noted.
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by duro4chang(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
When was the loan given?

27 Likes

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by ibechris(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:
When was the loan given?

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by duro4chang(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
ibechris:

Someone told me it was a grant when his wife got money.

19 Likes

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by ibechris(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:

That is what most people were complaining about but yet they still went ahead with their recovery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by duro4chang(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
ibechris:

That is what most people were complaining about but yet they still went ahead with their recovery.
Na wa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by inoki247: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:

Lol most of it are not grant oh jus that dere was Moratorium Period on them and is a Zero interest Loan...

Even 10k tradermoni was a Loan....

Na u people no read wetin una dey put Leg na Loan...

They were disbursed by NiSRAL a FG Microfinance bank in charge of Loan

3 Likes

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by whoawa(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
You don't give a hungry Man loan for feeding and expect him to payback.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by MrsTwrite(f): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
This is a joke. undecided
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by b3llo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jagaban to the recovery!

1 Like

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by Donaldoni: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
smiley
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by Saao(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
whoawa:
You don't give a hungry Man loan for feeding and expect him to payback.
lol
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by Ballack1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
No be small thing oo
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by duro4chang(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
inoki247:

Lol most of it are not grant oh jus that dere was Morarium Period on them and is a Zero interest Loan...

Even 10 tradermoni was a Loan....

Na u people no read wetin una dey put Leg na Loan...

They were disbursed by NiSRAL a FG Microfinance bank in charge of Loan
I was never involved but I know someone whose wife got 1 million naira.

17 Likes

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by inoki247: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
duro4chang:

The Lord be with them na to start Vomiting like this if them mistakenly go put derr children schl fees for account like this Otilo.....

4 Likes

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by Taich(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Haba mana, in this life, just know that nothing is free, live by this and you will not be caught unaware.

1 Like

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by ChiefOloye(m): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
I met a lady crying at First Bank in Aguiyi Ironsi, Maitama, last week Tuesday, that 59k was "stolen" from FBN account, the costumer care lady didn't pay much attention, probably because she must have gotten used to seeing several people with similar cases. However, after a while, she attended to her and requested she complete a complaint form, she did, wailingly only for the costumer care agent to ask her if she collected COVID loan. She said yes, but that the loan was disbursed into her FCMB account, not First Bank. She disclosed that she has abandoned the account, in order not to repay the loan. She was told that her BVN is already flagged, any money deposited into any of her bvn linked account would be taken, without notifying her. She bursted to tears, right inside the bank...

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by Bakrabas: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Those who collected within 50k-200k still get hope to pay back in time unlike those with 750k-1.5m

3 Likes

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by TongueTwista(m): 12:00am On Sep 18, 2023
Make them come find me collect the 450K wey them give me.

Their papa!

Abubakar Malami stole hundreds of millions of dollars and is still walking free. Na the rubbish peanuts them give Nigerian masses be their problem.

Moronic politicians!

10 Likes

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 18, 2023
It's actually tied to BVN which means it will be deducted once you have money in any of your bank accounts. The only way you can avoid paying is never to use bank again. The good news however is that the repayment is broken down into monthly bits which shouldn't be too difficult to pay especially for people that used the money "well".

5 Likes

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by LadyRosa(f): 1:42am On Sep 18, 2023
duro4chang:

duro4chang:
When was the loan given?

duro4chang:

Omo, why you just dey give yourself same amount of likes? Like WTF!!!

How una dey gather strength go through this kind stress dey baffle me. shocked

1 Like

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by DyingFetus: 3:52am On Sep 18, 2023
Agbado boys at again

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by Esthered: 4:52am On Sep 18, 2023
Dear OP, recovery started since July. They always feign ignorance when they come to complain.
They respond with 'make I go ask my pikin, na only Lapo I carry.
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by ruggedtimi(m): 5:00am On Sep 18, 2023
ibechris:
The repayment has started and is arbitrarily taken without considering the amount u have in ur account.

Be prepared and don't say u were caught half way and the interest has equally increased from 5% and 9%.

Let it be noted.
since when..nothing has happen to my acct.
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by ChiefOloye(m): 5:21am On Sep 18, 2023
I remember when the loan was being disbursed. One of my colleagues brought it to our office, through his elder sister. They applied codedly, without letting some of us who were not in their circle know about it.
Unfortunate for some of the beneficiaries, they used part of loan accrued to them to do PR for the NIRSAL people who facilitated the loans for them, since they told them it was grants ( free money ).
Anyway, I know few of the beneficiaries that have japa, they may have escaped the forcibly repayment, except they still maintain their Naira accounts.

8 Likes

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by ikemesit4477: 5:31am On Sep 18, 2023
They wipe my friends account in July, the sad part of it is that he didn't invest a dime , he was thinking is free money from the federal government, , people can be so naive!

8 Likes

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by ican2020: 6:11am On Sep 18, 2023
That’s the way to go pay back no be curse
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:12am On Sep 18, 2023
ChiefOloye:
I met a lady crying at First Bank in Aguiyi Ironsi, Maitama, last week Tuesday, that 59k was "stolen" from FBN account, the costumer care lady didn't pay attention, because she has several similar cases. She requested that the costumer complete a complaint form, she did, wailingly only for the costumer care agent to ask her if she collected COVID loan. She said yes, but the the loan was disbursed in her FCMB account and not First Bank, that she has abandoned the account, in order not to repay the loan. She was told that her BVN is already flagged, any deposited into any of her bvn linked account would be taken, without notifying her. She bursted to tears, right inside the bank...

grin

Why was she crying? grin , greed and manipulation is a bad combination.

3 Likes

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by duro4chang(m): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2023
LadyRosa:

Omo, why you just dey give yourself same amount of likes? Like WTF!!!

How una dey gather strength go through this kind stress dey baffle me. shocked
What actually are you talking about?

6 Likes

Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:17am On Sep 18, 2023
ChiefOloye:
I remember when the loan was being disbursed. One of my colleagues brought it to our office, through his elder sister. They applied codedly, without letting some of us who were not in their circle know about it.
The unfortunate part is some of the beneficiaries used part of loan to settle NIRSAL people who facilitated the loans for them, since they told them it was grant ( free money ).
Anyway, I know few of the beneficiaries that have japa, they may have escaped the forcibly repayment, except they still maintain their Naira accounts.

This country and scam, why will a government agency sell that kind of like to people? Grant and is two different things altogether.
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by ChiefOloye(m): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

This country and scam, why will a government agency sell that kind of like to people? Grant and is two different things altogether.
If Nigeria is truly 200 millions people, people wey no be thief for inside no reach 20k. I fear who no fear us.
Re: Repayment Of Covid19 Loan Has Started,don't Say U Were Caught Unawares. by Mindlog: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2023
ChiefOloye:
The unfortunate part is some of the beneficiaries used part of loan to settle NIRSAL people who facilitated the loans for them, since they told them it was grant ( free money ).

They would maintain their naira accounts which is linked to their BVN as they can not afford to be transacting in naira using other people's account, make their money no enter one chance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Uncovers 2,242 Workers With Forged Certificates / Fashola Wants To Force N4.5million Mega Cab On Taxi Operators / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.