Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive (18631 Views)

Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles At Silesia Diamond League, Sets New Record (Pics) / Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) / Tobiloba Amusan Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles, Makes History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by macho44(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
My Fiancee just dey make Obodo Naijiriya proud, 9ja koni baje ooo🙏
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2023
She's determined, despite the doping setback suspension. Kudos
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by CJStarz: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2023
She who God has lifted,no one can pull down.

Go girl....go

2 Likes

Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by sacajawea: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2023
♥️❤️
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by bestower: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2023
Lonely at the top for this Amusan lady ...Kudos to her self defense of her title.Africa great.
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by sameks08(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2023
Good for her
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by AllBlack: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2023
bigadler:
If God is for you, who can be against you? Shine on Tobi! ⭐⭐⭐

so God is AGAINST others on the track with her?

make una try to dey add small sense to religion. Simply congratulate her without adding religious polarity to the matter.
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Ibrahimmufutau: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2023
quickberry:
Up Naija

Tobi Express...May God continue to be your strength.
Amin, more power to ur elbows and may God continues guiding u in your choosen career as u pose to win more medals for morherland. Gongratulation, sweet compatrot!

1 Like

Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Brushstrokes20: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2023
# UNSTOPPABLE
# tobi express all the way
All hail the champ!
Big congrats sis, proudly omoluabi to the world 🌍🏆

2 Likes

Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Goalnaldo(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2023
Female athletes really brought joy to the faces of Nigerians last year, from Toby amusan, to the common wealth games in Birmingham
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by TossTos: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2023
God pass them ,
Them brought up false and baseless accusations against her to deter her from joining the race so that their contestants can win , but God pass them all ... congratulations once again Amusan...
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Dchampion65: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2023
HopeSpencer:
My girlfriend that year. She became popular 2 months after I broke her heart.

Heartbreak is not always a bad thing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by sonety2k(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by robosky02(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Shame to bad people

Hasanna

1 Like

Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2023
AllBlack:

so God is AGAINST others on the track with her?

make una try to dey add small sense to religion. Simply congratulate her without adding religious polarity to the matter.

Some of you don't reason before commenting. The context I was referring to was the drug allegations against her and you're here saying nonsense.

Even if I claimed God is for her amongst the racers, is it your business? Too many silly kids on the internet!
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Juju70(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2023
Shame to the imperialists
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by AllBlack: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by AllBlack: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2023
bigadler:

. The context I was referring to was the drug allegations against her and you're here saying nonsense.

Even if I claimed God is for her amongst the racers, is it your business? Too many silly kids on the internet!

Yes it is my business to ask why you think God was AGAINST the other sprinters. If you were more clever THAN A SILLY KID, then you would have clarified the context in your religious coating.

But you are not. The topic is about the trophy but you just had to make a comment about religion and now you want to talk about context? Can't you see your claim is LAME?

I am going by your first submission which you were so stupid to leave OPEN. It is too late to lie with the cover of context.
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2023
AllBlack:

If you were more clever THAN A SILLY KID, then you would have clarified the context in your religious coating.

But you are not. The topic is about the trophy but you just had to make a comment about religion and now you want to talk about context? Can't you see your claim is LAME?

I am going by your first submission which you were so stupid to leave OPEN. It is too late to lie with the cover of context.

Seems you got a mental problem. I don't have time for nonsense this Monday morning. Take your problems elsewhere.
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by AllBlack: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2023
bigadler:
You're crazy. 3rd mainland bridge isn't far, you can go plunge in it for all I care.

bigadler:
Seems you got a mental problem. I don't have time for nonsense this Monday morning. Take your problems elsewhere.

I didn't expect any clever reply from you because it is higher than your brain grade.

This is the highest I was expecting from your level and I thank you for not dissapointing.

I am actually in Kaduna this morning, you failed again with your childish assumptions. I guess God is not on your side.
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2023
AllBlack:

I didn't expect any clever reply from you because it is higher than your brain grade.

This is the highest I was expecting from your level and I thank you for not dissapointing.

I am actually in Kaduna this morning, you failed again with your childish assumptions. I guess God is not on your side.

You have issues, it's Monday, I don't have your time. Go look for one mallam in that your Kaduna to make trouble with...
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by AllBlack: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2023
bigadler:

You have issues, it's Monday, I don't have your time. Go look for one mallam in that your Kaduna to make trouble with...

seems you have demetia or some memory draining disease that you have to keep reminding yourself about the day of the week and you say I have issues? Coming from someone who thinks Kaduna is dominated by mallams (teachers).
People like you that attribute religion to everything are usually like this; empty and void of facts and they are quick to bring out weak talks like this when faced with the truth about their ignorance. If that is an issue to you then I am very happy to have issues. Try something else.
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2023
AllBlack:

seems you have demetia or some memory draining disease that you have to keep reminding yourself about the day of the week and you say I have issues? Coming from someone who thinks Kaduna is dominated by mallams (teachers).
People like you that attribute religion to everything are usually like this; empty and void of facts and they are quick to bring out weak talks like this when faced with the truth about their ignorance. If that is an issue to you then I am very happy to have issues. Try something else.

When you're done, you can calm down and eat 💩
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Addme: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2023
Oregon clearly turning to her fortress.
Congrats Tobi. It shows the drug accusations really affected her performance at the World Athletic Championship though she tried to cope with it but the psychological effects showed in the final where she came sixth, a whole "Tobi Express", sixth with the worst time ever.
Now you are back and better as the whole drug brouhaha has ended dusting Camacho Quinn and Kendra Harrison.

Continue to shine Omo Ologo
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by davit: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2023
The commentator didnt well at all. I wonder why Tobi was the one winning but the mofo dey shout camacho quin. Nonsense
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by omojeesu(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2023
Actually I don't believe you. But just in case you are telling the truth (which I seriously doubt) register with the link below:

https://kashgain.net/accounts/signup/?ref=Netwoka

Send me your login details. I will fund your back office with N5,000, activate your account.

Start airtime business. You get 2% when you recharge or sell but 30% referral commissions when you refer.

Do it fast. Will assume that it is you if I get any response. Contact 09036339377
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by israelmao(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2023
White propaganda can't stop your winning streak in spite of your recent loss.
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Kay25(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2023
Omoluabi atata.. good for u thanks for making Nigeria proud
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by AllBlack: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
bigadler:

When you're done, you can calm down and eat 💩

not everyone is interested in your family delicacy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 World Cup: Super Eagles Confirm Payment Of Bonuses / Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash / Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.