Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive (18634 Views)

Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles At Silesia Diamond League, Sets New Record (Pics) / Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) / Tobiloba Amusan Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles, Makes History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Octopusssy(f): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tobi, our Star Girl, they cannot dull your shine
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Gajagojo: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Congratulations
She should learn to obey rules in future and take responsibility for her actions and live with the consequences
No one is trying to take her down and no one should try to play victim or blame racism for her recent travails
She is an adult and a professional in a very serious industry and must understand the huge responsibility on her shoulders.
Obey the whereabouts rules and don't act in a way that causes unnecessary suspicion

2 Likes

Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by leanonme82: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
inoki247:
Good....

That Ban really affects her for last competition.....
She was never banned. They just told her she had not attended some tests, and she went for up to date tests.
She has never been stopped from any contest.
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Omotaday(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Seun, lalasticlala. Fp please. Let’s celebrate her
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Burgerlomo: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Congratulations πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Gajagojo:
Congratulations
She should learn to obey rules in future and take responsibility for her actions and live with the consequences
No one is trying to take her down and no one should try to play victim or blame racism for her recent travails
She is an adult and a professional in a very serious industry and must understand the huge responsibility on her shoulders.
Obey the whereabouts rules and don't act in a way that causes unnecessary suspicion

I'm sure if she really didobeyed the rules, she would have been brought down by those racists.

Look how the poor girl was affected in her last race.
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
AllBlack:

Sure, I'm interested, it's my family delicacy. That's why I'm so full of shit πŸ’©

Ok then, enjoy. πŸ‘πŸΎ
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by AllBlack: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
bigadler:

I am a religious fool who waits for my mother to shit in the morning so I can feast on it like a dog πŸ‘πŸΎ

you think editing texts is hard? try something else.
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
AllBlack:

you think editing texts is hard? try something else.

You be werey... I don taya for you, oya dey go.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Gajagojo: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

I'm sure if she really didobeyed the rules, she would have been brought down by those racists.

Look how the poor girl was affected in her last race.
which racists
I really do not like it when unintelligent people quote me with emotional rants

It offends my spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Betgold84: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
Adidas gang
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Nigeriagood(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
bigadler:

You be werey... I don taya for you, oya dey go.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
na the guy first quote o,my guy next time leave him on read πŸ˜†
Re: Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nigeriagood:
na the guy first quote o,my guy next time leave him on read πŸ˜†

Honestly bro, you got it. I won't respond next time cos Nairaland can turn a saint to a sinner grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 World Cup: Super Eagles Confirm Payment Of Bonuses / Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash / Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.