Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Please What's With All These Guys Looking For People To Upload App On Console Ac - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please What's With All These Guys Looking For People To Upload App On Console Ac (274 Views)

App Developer Needed To Upload App On Playstore / Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? / Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's With All These Guys Looking For People To Upload App On Console Ac by Edltech: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
I see hundreds of such almost everytime, they even went ahead and sent email using the address I provided for mobile application on playstore. I have a feeling there is something fishy about their application, please if you have any experience kindly share.
Re: Please What's With All These Guys Looking For People To Upload App On Console Ac by preciouswoman66(m): 1:46am On Sep 18, 2023
my first thought is, probably trying to upload malware in disguise of a legitimate app.
Re: Please What's With All These Guys Looking For People To Upload App On Console Ac by Edltech: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
preciouswoman66:
my first thought is, probably trying to upload malware in disguise of a legitimate app.

Exactly my fear, they claim to offer eye catching sum, their applications aren't far fetched from low end game, there are lots of such offers on fiverr
Re: Please What's With All These Guys Looking For People To Upload App On Console Ac by Ayodele951(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Edltech:
I see hundreds of such almost everytime, they even went ahead and sent email using the address I provided for mobile application on playstore. I have a feeling there is something fishy about their application, please if you have any experience kindly share.

Don't give them, my Developer Account was banned when I tried helping one some months back.
Re: Please What's With All These Guys Looking For People To Upload App On Console Ac by Edltech: 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Was it because of their app?
Re: Please What's With All These Guys Looking For People To Upload App On Console Ac by preciouswoman66(m): 3:44am On Sep 19, 2023
Edltech:

Exactly my fear, they claim to offer eye catching sum, their applications aren't far fetched from low end game, there are lots of such offers on fiverr

And Upwork too
Re: Please What's With All These Guys Looking For People To Upload App On Console Ac by Edltech: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2023
Once they offer you money, don't be tempted, one of their goal is to get your console account terminated, once you take their offer , their application will be suspended in the long run for cracking, hacking, spyware, malware or virus' and your console account will be terminated and you'll receive zero payment from them. Please avoid them, or recommend them to get a console account with their bait money.

(1) (Reply)

How To Tag Group On Facebook Book And Get Thousand Likes / Earn 50$ Weekly / Step-by-step Tutorial On Creating Popup Forms In Blue Form Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.