Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Air Strikes Destroy Over 30 Illegal Oil Refining Sites In Rivers – NAF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Strikes Destroy Over 30 Illegal Oil Refining Sites In Rivers – NAF (7918 Views)

Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Biggest Oil-Refining Hub / NNPC Uncovers 4KM Illegal Oil Pipeline Operating For 9 Years In Delta / Wike Visits Illegal Oil Refineries, Declares War On Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Strikes Destroy Over 30 Illegal Oil Refining Sites In Rivers – NAF by Juju70(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2023
They are needed more up north in the forests
Re: Air Strikes Destroy Over 30 Illegal Oil Refining Sites In Rivers – NAF by ochiosa(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2023
Sustain what? Negative energy. Instead of using that energy to go destroy illegal mine fields that they are using the proceeds to fund terrorists you are destroying the one that is helping to cushion the effect of this fuel wahala.
Re: Air Strikes Destroy Over 30 Illegal Oil Refining Sites In Rivers – NAF by Mom007(f): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2023
Foolish!
Instead of empowering them to refine in large scale for the whole country, you are busy dropping bombs on them. Una never ready to stop importation of fuel sha. When you lots are ready, you know what to do. These guys are doing what the dangotes and nnpc combined could not do and instead of encouraging them, you are playing tribal politics! Go and check the industrialised nations of the world, rhe china's and Indian and Germany, they all started somewhere, managed what they produce and kept working at it until they became proficient then when they achieved perfection, they begin to sell to the world. Nigeria has refused to even leave the starting line sef... since I was in primary school, I have been hearing about fixing refinery. Now my children are entering secondary school, still the same problem.! If that is not the symptoms of a seriously sick country then I don't know what is .
Re: Air Strikes Destroy Over 30 Illegal Oil Refining Sites In Rivers – NAF by Stylz69(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2023
Well done...when will you airstrike illegal mining sites?

Thank you
Re: Air Strikes Destroy Over 30 Illegal Oil Refining Sites In Rivers – NAF by YouAreNobody: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Lukepeter:

That's promotion of criminality, they should apply for licensing like any serious person and not cutting through corners, did you even bother to ask yourself where they get the crude oil from? Stop supporting an act criminality.
Who will give them license? Do you know the level of politicking involved in getting a refining license?
Even the bigwigs who have gotten license, how many of them have been able to start building their refineries?

Seems you don't know how deeply this country has sunk
Re: Air Strikes Destroy Over 30 Illegal Oil Refining Sites In Rivers – NAF by Enaibe01: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
Illegal refineries are working perfectly but legal ones are not.
Nigeria is a very funny country
Re: Air Strikes Destroy Over 30 Illegal Oil Refining Sites In Rivers – NAF by Bringbackmandat: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
But why not bring those people to our refinaries so that we can see if the 3 dead refinaries can wake up instead of destroying them.
My opinion sha!
Re: Air Strikes Destroy Over 30 Illegal Oil Refining Sites In Rivers – NAF by DaveHarry(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
But why not bring those people to our refinaries so that we can see if the 3 dead refinaries can wake up instead of destroying them.
My opinion sha!
Black leaders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo, Other Top Ex-militants Spotted As Alams Remains Arrives Home Town / Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) / I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.