Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nigerians Slam James Brown Over Insensitive Comment On Mohbad's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Slam James Brown Over Insensitive Comment On Mohbad's Death (996 Views)

Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) / β€œWe Contributed To Your Growth’ – Nigerians Slam Burna Boy / Zlatan Ibile β€˜Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Slam James Brown Over Insensitive Comment On Mohbad's Death by PokoVirtuous(m): 4:42am On Sep 18, 2023
The male Crossdresser had stated that he didn't know how to react to the news of Mohbad's demise, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.

In the evening hours of yesterday, controversial Nigerian Influencer, James Brown, took to his verified Instagram handle to join the train of Nigerians lamenting over ace Singer, Mohbad's death.

"Hey durlings, it took me time to understand everything about Mohbad's demise. I am familiar with his songs, but not too close to him personally.

"When I heard the news, I was on set and did not know how to react. After a proper explanation from my PA & team, I now understand everything. I am so sorry (my durlings).

"I can feel the pain of the youths.

"Hey durlings, I'm so sorry for late post.
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
#justiceformohbad."

Checks by our reporter reveals that a substantial portion of Nigerians find distasteful his approach to the matter - see their reaction.

Seam_by_salt, 'E no go better for you, your PA, and team together.'; Diaryofakitchenlover, 'Oniranu.', among others.

Source: Pokovirtuousblog

Re: Nigerians Slam James Brown Over Insensitive Comment On Mohbad's Death by MrsTwrite(f): 6:13am On Sep 18, 2023
Some of these celebrities don't even care.
Re: Nigerians Slam James Brown Over Insensitive Comment On Mohbad's Death by MyExpression(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2023
Hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahah lwkmd

This gurl no get brain o
Re: Nigerians Slam James Brown Over Insensitive Comment On Mohbad's Death by BlackAdam65: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2023
what I find weird Is that I used his voice to read his post in my mind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam James Brown Over Insensitive Comment On Mohbad's Death by Nairalander248: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2023
PokoVirtuous:
The male Crossdresser had stated that he didn't know how to react to the news of Mohbad's demise, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.

In the evening hours of yesterday, controversial Nigerian Influencer, James Brown, took to his verified Instagram handle to join the train of Nigerians lamenting over ace Singer, Mohbad's death.

"Hey durlings, it took me time to understand everything about Mohbad's demise. I am familiar with his songs, but not too close to him personally.

"When I heard the news, I was on set and did not know how to react. After a proper explanation from my PA & team, I now understand everything. I am so sorry (my durlings).

"I can feel the pain of the youths.

"Hey durlings, I'm so sorry for late post.
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
#justiceformohbad."

Checks by our reporter reveals that a substantial portion of Nigerians find distasteful his approach to the matter - see their reaction.

Seam_by_salt, 'E no go better for you, your PA, and team together.'; Diaryofakitchenlover, 'Oniranu.', among others.

Source: Pokovirtuousblog

The way una dey PR rubb1sh still amaze me...
Re: Nigerians Slam James Brown Over Insensitive Comment On Mohbad's Death by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2023
Nairalander248:

The way una dey PR rubb1sh still amaze me...

JB n co are those whom are dead but amidst living

(1) (Reply)

Portable Buy Iphones For His Boys To Challenge Carter Efe Buying For Young Duu / Greetings From The Heart Of Gold! / A Special Message From Quincy Jones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.