Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December (15036 Views)

Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers / Fuel Pump Price May Drop To N100 - Ita Enang, Presidential Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Etimemy: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2023
Well done mr Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by repogirl(f): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2023
Na to convert to firewood finally

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Cantonese: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2023
Iamcrazy:
The comments have been reading so far shows people hardly read the body of the news nor the content. See nonsense flying around as comment from fellow Nigerians.

Tell us what you read that is different from what we have read and physically experienced already please.

2 Likes

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Iamcrazy: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2023
Federal. Government need to be mean and crazy with some set of people in the affairs of this nations business concerns. Just imagine the nonsense NLPL or what is the stupid abbreviation is doing. You just wake up and place a call through to increase the price of a commodity without a genuine reason for it. They act is if there is not competent government in function. Everybody just dey do what they like. We are coming. Kosi werey
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by almayda: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2023
The exchange rate of the dollar will increase by 20kobo,30kobo max 50kobo but the increase on items will be thousands....continue deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by mrvitalis(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2023
Mccullum:

By their response, it's easier to identify one of them undecided
Nigerians with their impossible imagination

So you think people just sit and decide to increase price? You think? Na wah ooh

Have you ever done business before?

If you have a way to produce gas here and sale cheaper of import and sale cheaper than go ahead and do it

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by FireUpNow(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2023
The domino effect of voting a man with questionable character.Agnadoriams enjoy your 🌽🌽 eating supporter

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Kukutente23: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2023
mrvitalis:
We said it

The only issue APC have is that

Economic indicators don't respond to

Propaganda
Anti igbos agendas
Yorubalizatiom

We have seen what North being in charge of economy was like

Now we would see what yorubas have to offer

There was reason PDP always handed the economy to igbos to handle
Why tribalise this issue for God's sake?
OBJ's first minister of finance was from the North
His CBN gov from SW
The minister of finance he ended his admin with was also a northerner in case you're not aware.
Yaradua never appointed igbo as minister for finance or budget.
People who see everything through tribal lens are usually narrow-minded

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by tctrills: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2023
IamAtAnger:
sad the recession in every part of the world in this recent times is so alarming... my people we might actually be in the end time o. No be only for naija standard of living high oooo
Keep blaming the failures of your government on end time. Fool

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Iamcrazy: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2023
Cantonese:

Tell us what you read that is different from what we have read and physically experienced already please.

You are never in a balanced and normal comprehensive mode to understand a simple message from any media. How do I explain to you in such a way that the tribal error attached to your sense of reasoning will not affect your receptivity if I explain to you.

It's Monday, think very well as a Nigerian and not sectional edeeot
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by saintneo(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2023
Caaz:
This is where improvision comes handy.
I don't remember when last I turned my cylinders on.i have bn using hotplates in all my cooking.

I have rested my kerosene stoves,I have charcoal stoves and also an outlet where I can still use firewoods to cook.

Time for us to think outside the box

Do you have a prepaid meter? You pay bills?

Speaking of charcoal and firewood, I am not sure you leave in 2023, maybe 1800s.

Unless this comment is sarcastic.

2 Likes

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Iamcrazy: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

So you think people just sit and decide to increase price? You think? Na wah ooh

If you have a way to produce gas here and sale cheaper of import and sale cheaper than go ahead and do it

I guess you didn't read the body of the message. Do you know how many mad people that is currently in a position to make decisions at the concerns of the masses. Some bastards are just lucky to be there while some were actually placed in such position by God to make the world revolve
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by tctrills: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2023
Mccullum:
Nigerians problem is societal problem, we're just so callous by sucking ourselves with any little opportunity, quickly those in that section of business will find it as an avenue to become sudden billionaire.
You clearly don't understand the Nigerian problem. Do you think those in the business community are having fun? Your government is making it unbearable for the business community. This economy is not producing billionaires, it making everyone poorer.

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by tctrills: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2023
TongueTwista:
God will punish you if you voted for Tinubu and now see the need to complain over anything!
Amen
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Caaz: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2023
Sure I pay bills,I don't use prepaid meter!
saintneo:

Do you have a prepaid meter? You pay bills?

Speaking of charcoal and firewood, I am not sure you leave in 2023, maybe 1800s.

Unless this comment is sarcastic.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by tctrills: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2023
Mccullum:

I don't make sense simply because it doesn't go well with you 😔
Oga start you own gas business and let's see how it goes. You obviously don't understand the problem here. Educate yourself on the issue before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by tctrills: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Gaskiya77:
Nigerians are wicked and heartless to themselves.
Just because of money and greed the little opportunity you have, your using it to kill others through hardship. God is watching!
Blame your leaders and the idiots that voted them into power. The rest of us are innocent.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Mccullum: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

It's logical analysis, those in gas business find an opportunity in increments of the price from removal of subsidy in pms. Go and read the article with open mind, then you'll understand it clearly, the complainer said they were increasing the price under flimsy excuses of FX which was not like that when subsidy was on pms. He pleads to FG to intervene by regulating that business section.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by tctrills: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2023
Major7:

Tribalism is affecting your reasoning bro but unfortunately,the downward economy/suffering does not know tribe. God help us all 🙏
I partly agree with you, it's not the time to be tribalistic but you should understand the anger. The Yorubas are enlightened yet 3 times on a role, they voted for terrible leaders. It really hurts. We all are in this because people voted for a mad man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by tctrills: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2023
Minjim:
Nigerians businessmen are cruel people.

What's making gas expensive now?

Because it's becoming an alternative to petrol

Oga start your own gas business and see it cheap before commenting. You guys think that things are going great for those in gas business?
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by tctrills: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2023
Iamcrazy:
Federal. Government need to be mean and crazy with some set of people in the affairs of this nations business concerns. Just imagine the nonsense NLPL or what is the stupid abbreviation is doing. You just wake up and place a call through to increase the price of a commodity without a genuine reason for it. They act is if there is not competent government in function. Everybody just dey do what they like. We are coming. Kosi werey
Keep blaming the wrong people. The only problem in this country is your federal government. Thanks to the increase in fuel price, it's becoming very expensive to transport gas. Also, gas price is increasing. Please get yourself informed before commenting.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by mrvitalis(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2023
Mccullum:

It's logical analysis, those in gas business find an opportunity in increments of the price from removal of subsidy in pms. Go and read the article with open mind, then you'll understand it clearly, the complainer said they were increasing the price under flimsy excuses of FX which was not like that when subsidy was on pms. He pleads to FG to intervene by regulating that business section.
Oga it's open competition import n sale cheaper

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by tctrills: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2023
almayda:
The exchange rate of the dollar will increase by 20kobo,30kobo max 50kobo but the increase on items will be thousands....continue deceiving yourselves.
Oga in less than 4 months your exchange rate has gone up by over 100%. Where have you been all this while?
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Mccullum: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oga it's open competition import n sale cheaper

Competitive disappear when all business moguls in a section formed association and group for uniformity of prices and other interests.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Ahmeduana(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2023
When I told you guys not to rejoice yet when gas was been sold for ₦7900, it look as if am lover of bad things

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by jojothaiv(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2023
crazygod:
Alternative source of fuel to power your generator is no longer an alternative. Is there a generator that can be powered by charcoal? Abeg let me know. cry
Once they discover that one too, they'd hijack the price too.

It's like things are design not to work in this country any more.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Chuknovski(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2023
crazygod:
Alternative source of fuel to power your generator is no longer an alternative. Is there a generator that can be powered by charcoal? Abeg let me know. cry

Lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by chukiz(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2023
Nigeria is gone under APC the soon you realize the better for you. Tinubu will destroy Nigeria and run away.

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by mrvitalis(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2023
Mccullum:

Competitive disappear when all business moguls in a section formed association and group for uniformity of prices and other interests.
There is absolutely no uniformity in price
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by TalkingBird: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2023
Double suffering loading.

It will only get tougher
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Slymontee: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2023
Mccullum:
Nigerians problem is societal problem, we're just so callous by sucking ourselves with any little opportunity, quickly those in that section of business will find it as an avenue to become sudden billionaire.
You lied. It's tribal-religious bigotry that is Nigeria's problem! Otherwise, why should someone so uncivilized, who believe in snatching power at all cost and running with it, be allowed to be president instead of more decent, vibrant and upright Nigerian? What do you expect from a druggie after spending money to buy, APC delegates, buy eyeNeck, buy legislature, buy judiciary, buy ECOWAS, buy retired and current service chiefs, but agberos, some pressmen, buy social media keyboard warriors, the list long? You don't want him to get back his money and pack more through heavy and diverse taxations still warming up? All are paying for the stupid ethnoreligious bigotry of a privileged minority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Fuckyoumod: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2023
kelvinunilag:
They have finally lost their voice, thank God na everybody they suffer am.....
Them go use firewood they cook very soon.

This is just the beginning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Killed In Katsina As Bandits Open Fire On Maulud Celebrants / Nigerians To Experience Drop In Electricity Supply / Frustrated Herdsmen State Readiness To Vacate Benue Valley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.