Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December (15026 Views)

Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers / Fuel Pump Price May Drop To N100 - Ita Enang, Presidential Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by IamAtAnger: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2023
Ur entire generation FOOLS
tctrills:

Keep blaming the failures of your government on end time. Fool
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by ChronicGp(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2023
This is good News 👏🏾👍🏾

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Factoryfitted: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2023
Racoon:
From "Change" to "Next Level" and to "Renewed Hope" it has been an endless tales of woes, anguish, weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth. I diss all the it will favour me and my family morons "Gnashing of teeth" by Mighty Diamond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGivwq_54Y8?si=FsEasMzPeh3uUkSN

Lol. You forgot to add "Great Jam" like that Zombie TemplarLandry.

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Kukutente23: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2023
There's this guy called Zxcvbnmghtr who was claiming Tinubu govt has favored him by increasing pump price because he had converted his gen to gas before Tinubu took office in anticipation of subsidy removal and was now spending far less on fuel.
Let's hear his latest gist on this gas price hike favouring him and his family now.
Gas is now more expensive than petrol per kg with less power.
You see, lies can only go so far.

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Marvinchi: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2023
TajuDEENaMao:

https://punchng.com/12-5kg-cooking-gas-price-may-hit-n18000-december/?amp

Tinubu is only after profit maximisation for a few Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by tivta(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2023
We need true federal government not this parasitic Central government
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Cantonese: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2023
Iamcrazy:

You are never in a balanced and normal comprehensive mode to understand a simple message from any media. How do I explain to you in such a way that the tribal error attached to your sense of reasoning will not affect your receptivity if I explain to you.

It's Monday, think very well as a Nigerian and not sectional edeeot

Blind bat. Will you explain what you do not understand?

Who ascribed tribalism to the clear story? When simple English and reasoning are difficult for your likes, you result to insults and irresponsible tribal remarks.

Truly it’s Monday and no one wants to bother with idiots, who cannot discuss public issues without trading insults.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by freemanq(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2023
What are even enjoying in this country, why must we suffer till everyone dies, while the solution to all this is right within our reach but some cabals don't want us out of this hell

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Reference(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2023
Mccullum:
Nigerians problem is societal problem, we're just so callous by sucking ourselves with any little opportunity, quickly those in that section of business will find it as an avenue to become sudden billionaire.

Oga, be informed. it is called inflation and bot some phantom 'societal' hodgepodge. And what you see today is the reason why governments the world over fear it even more than insurrection and fight it bitterly with every resource they have at their disposal.

All except ours that rather play politics with everything and heap incompetence on top of ignorance.

I said it from Day 1 of subsidy and energy subsidy removals, (my posts on this are there to see) that the government should act swiftly before the price rises move from those two issues, those two cost centers to totally engulf the economy and send the purchasing power of the average Nigerian into a vicious tailspin.

Now sit back and admit that those who are in charge, those you voted in are not as bright as you guys have been peddling for ages.

2 Likes

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Mccullum: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2023
Reference:

Oga, be informed. it is called inflation. And what you see today is the reason why governments the world over fear it even more than insurrection and fight it bitterly with every resource they have at their disposal.

All except ours that rather play politics with everything and heap incompetence on top of ignorance.

I said it from Day 1 of subsidy and energy subsidy removals, (my posts on this are there to see) that the government should act swiftly before the price rises move from those two issues, those two cost centers to totally engulf the economy and send the purchasing power of the average Nigerian into a vicious tailspin.

Now sit back and admit that those who are in charge, those you voted in are not as bright as you guys have been peddling for ages.

It's my busy time.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Reference(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2023
Iamcrazy:
Federal. Government need to be mean and crazy with some set of people in the affairs of this nations business concerns. Just imagine the nonsense NLPL or what is the stupid abbreviation is doing. You just wake up and place a call through to increase the price of a commodity without a genuine reason for it. They act is if there is not competent government in function. Everybody just dey do what they like. We are coming. Kosi werey

How do you know they have no valid reason for increasing their prices. Is there any individual, corporate organisation or enterprise in Nigeria today that has NO VALID REASON to increase prices of goods and services offered? Tell me one, ANY?

Except they have found an entirely new product or offering an entirely new service at an introductory cost. Or dramatically increasing sales or productivity which is hardly the case in this economy where sales and consumption is slowing down across board.

Will you take a pay or salary increase, YES or NO. If yes, where will the money come from?

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by fineboynl(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2023
It will favor them and their family

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Meteng: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2023
They’re done with fuel, they’re now headed towards gas that was relatively cheap, all in a bid to make sure that Nigerians suffer

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by seunjungle1(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2023
God will disgrace 'em all.

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2023
It will favour me and my family!
Ronu oooo!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by visaclick: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2023
tctrills:

Keep blaming the wrong people. The only problem in this country is your federal government. Thanks to the increase in fuel price, it's becoming very expensive to transport gas. Also, gas price is increasing. Please get yourself informed before commenting.
i tot it’s desiel needed to transport gas, you gas dealers are devils and it shall never be well with you all.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by tctrills: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2023
visaclick:
i tot it’s desiel needed to transport gas, you gas dealers are devils and it shall never be well with you all.
Are you wise at all? Desiel is almost N1000 now. It is already not well with your country Nigeria so no need to curse the gas sellers.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by tctrills: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Ur entire generation FOOLS
Loool I feel your pain. If you did not expose your stupidity no one will call you out. Your government is killing you yet you are blaming the wrong people. Tell me why you are not a fool.
Blaming gas price on the end time. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by writeprof(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2023
poiZon:

Yesterday mumsie came back from meeting and told me that garri now is 1and a half cups for 200naira here in Calabar.

The poor will not only suffocate but be left to die...

That's garri produced by us. Just last night, a shop owner was lamenting that garri has gone AWOL due to its cost. GARRI
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by writeprof(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2023
This song just came to my mind now:

This world is not my home, I'm just passing by... Jimmy Reeves

People...this is a call for sincere and God fearing Nigerians to renew their hope in Jehovah God even as we seek solutions to our situations. God will not disappoint His own, this I know for sure.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Proudlyomonna: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Oh please shut it

If you can sale gas cheaper why not start the business

Leave all this small boys alone, catching cruise na hubby to them grin

Him think se to run business na yoke according to my bestie akpeyoung grin.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by rotadeco27: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2023
ariesbull:

We all know thay Yoruba and Hausa are terrible managers....just look at any organization headed by any of them ....85% are in shambles

Look at their states ! Leave Lagos out of it . It was a former capital!

Aptly submitted, little wonder, the eastern states are competing with Dubai!

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by aklid(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2023
Sometimes it’s the media that first exaggerate things and then the marketers will implant and test it
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Major7: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
tctrills:

I partly agree with you, it's not the time to be tribalistic but you should understand the anger. The Yorubas are enlightened yet 3 times on a role, they voted for terrible leaders. It really hurts. We all are in this because people voted for a mad man.

It's only the ignorant and uneducated ones that voted for their tribal person in the south west.i was there to witness things and gear the youth routing for peter obi,I also voted for him including my house hold but APC thugs cake with guns and cutlass to scattered the election ground,cart away the votes and brought fresh ballot papers already thumbprinted on it. We all know tinubu isn't there legitimately but God will have His way.

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by RepoMan007: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
The President, Nigerian Association of Liquefied Petroleum Gas Marketers, Olatunbosun Oladapo, told The PUNCH on Sunday, that the price of Liquefied Petroleum Gas also known as cooking gas has “gone astronomically high at terminals as a result of a sudden increment from between N9-N10m per 20 metric tons to N14m per 20 metric tons.
One metric tonne is effectively 1000kg.
20mt is 20,000kg. N10m per 20mt of old price translated into N500/KG from depots.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Anyiamaka: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

The economy of this country is getting worst and worst every single day since the drug lord took over.

I thought they said he built Lagos? E reach to build Nigeria cement finish! Werey!

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with Yoluba people, their eyes go clear!

You dey mind them? Dem r yeye people of Nigeria.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by StarRiderr: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tinubu never had the interest of the Nigerians at heart he was just there to recover the money he used in sponsoring buhari's campaign and his if anyone told you less the person is a bloody lier

1 Like

Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by LivingTribunal: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nigeria heading back to the stone age
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by toprealman: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Always during festive periods.
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by starz100: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nigeria is running worst unstable economy controlled by incessant price increases in all sectors.By the time FG would introduce new minimum wage,NLC will prefer the status quo .Yes, because,then government will simply increase prices 5 folds to neutralize whatever they must have added.Even fuel increase, they are cashing out big time, owing to the huge sacrifice of the masses.
Very useless economy.The naira is so volatile, that anyone living on salary today is in real trouble
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Branco6(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Re: 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December by Exceed15: 12:02am On Sep 19, 2023
And APC slowpoke supporters will buy at N100. USELESS PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) / Buhari And The Burden Of Expectation By Dele Momodu / Buhari’s $500M Donation To Clinton Campaign May Damage Nigeria Relation With US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.