Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,553 members, 7,861,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death (15086 Views)

Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k / Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by Machinegun91(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2023
Good news
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by phemmyfour: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2023
MrsTwrite:
He's a full grown beast. A murderer who murdered his own blood.💔💔
Fear North
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by pweeryambre: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2023
TheRedpillguy:

This is Sexist
And a full grown man killing an infant daughter is not sexist.
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by Gandrova: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2023
So some useless father's still kill innocent kids!
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by Bimpe29: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2023
Astaghifirullah Wa'atubu Ilehi.
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by Ewedegubbler: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2023
He’s Gona claim to be a bandit or Boko Haram and the government is Gona grant him amnesty and soon he’s Gona become a general
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by Proudlyomonna: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2023
How someone can look into the eyes of this helpless and defenseless babies and still have the heart to do them harm is a misery.
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by YelloweWest: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2023
adeshola1:
He should be severely punished
He should be hanged!
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by YelloweWest: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2023
Hang him high!
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by YelloweWest: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2023
Machinegun91:
Good news
God punish you!
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by GUNITGuy: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2023
He's very sick in the head...Some are looking for a child be it male or female ....
Thunder fire 🔥 am
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by TheRedpillguy: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2023
pweeryambre:

And a full grown man killing an infant daughter is not sexist.
Not talking about what he did, you are derailing, talking about a whole new thing that has nothing to do with me.i m referring to only what you said.
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by pweeryambre: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
TheRedpillguy:

Not talking about what he did, you are derailing, talking about a whole new thing that has nothing to do with me.i m referring to only what you said.
I'm also referring to the mindset that led the man to do this to his own Infact child, just because he feels a male child is more superior. What is wrong is wrong.
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by Omoawoke2(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
When you see what girls are doing on Tik Tok and instagram, it’s scary.
But man is a monster for killing an innocent baby
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by Bringbackmandat: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
This fool don't know that it is the man that have the x and y cell. The lady only have x .so determinant of the sex of the child lies on the man. BTW. What is wrong in having a daughter. Infact, I wished this man give this kid to me instead of killing her.
The idiots should be given a painful death.
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by Bringbackmandat: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Omoawoke2:
When you see what girls are doing on Tik Tok and instagram, it’s scary.
But man is a monster for killing an innocent baby
when you see how successful girls are you will wish to have all girls as your children. As far as you train your daughter very well and give her all the care she needs you will never regret having a daughter.
When a man reach 25 years he get married and shift his attention to his new family (wife and children) some men barely remember their parents but a woman never forget about her family.
Speaking from experience, my wife takes the responsibility of taking care of her aged parents even when she have elder brothers that are richer than her. I pray my next baby should be a female. In Jesus name.
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by Machinegun91(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
YelloweWest:

God punish you!
More death to your useless animals
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by kafeii123: 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wahala
Re: Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death by Exceed15: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
I prefer a girl child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheapest Peanut Coating Machine! Made In Nigeria 2yrs warranty! (Vid) at N90,000 / NDLEA Arrests Varsity Students, Trader, Recovers Over 5000kg Drugs / Soldier Sentenced To 7yrs In Prison For Shooting & Killing Of A Man In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.