Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Police Arrest Two Suspects With 16 Bags Of Indian Hemp In Niger State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Two Suspects With 16 Bags Of Indian Hemp In Niger State (4551 Views)

Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) / NDLEA Arrests 2 Suspects With 16.65kg Of Cocaine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects With 16 Bags Of Indian Hemp In Niger State by Machinegun91(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2023
Igbo smokers are very funny people.

I love having them around me during sad moments
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects With 16 Bags Of Indian Hemp In Niger State by ChronicGp(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2023
Here in the city of Angels it's a great 🌿 herb.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects With 16 Bags Of Indian Hemp In Niger State by Nairalander321: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2023
mwnk:

Because she can work with her hands instead of using her thotho unlawfully
in as much as I do not encourage that work, I still do not think that the curse laying was necessary, if prostitution is our biggest problem in the country then we have no problem. Secondly, a lot of times we blame people like them and claim they should have worked, when you hear the stories of some of this girls and what pushed them into that hustle you will have pity of them, severe pain, extreme hardship and frustration have dealt with some and their families, life is not always about hardworks, there are person who have worked more harder than you but still have nothing to show for it, not as if they are not prudent but our lucks and fortunes differ in life. For me as a person, I stopped judging this girls a long time ago
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects With 16 Bags Of Indian Hemp In Niger State by MSesan: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2023
All days for the thief, one day for the owner sad
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects With 16 Bags Of Indian Hemp In Niger State by AutoManual: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2023
The rate at which hausa is now into drug trade is alarming. It has never be like this before.
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects With 16 Bags Of Indian Hemp In Niger State by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
The main kingpins are hiding somewhere these are just the pawns
Re: Police Arrest Two Suspects With 16 Bags Of Indian Hemp In Niger State by banku: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Just Thank Allah that they are not them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Goes Naked At Petrol Station Today, Sprays Fuel To Motorist (vid) / Guy Who Slapped Soldier Arrested / My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.