Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Are You In The Race Also? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You In The Race Also? (838 Views)

The Bible And The Human Race. / Israel The Most Brutal And Heartless State In The Race Of Human Being / Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In The Race Also? by GreatBen1(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2007
Are you sure that you are in the race also?? grin  (Heavenly Race)

Re: Are You In The Race Also? by Dios(f): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2007
wtf
Re: Are You In The Race Also? by IDINRETE: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2007
Dios:

wtf
Dios, take it easy abeg o

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You In The Race Also? by GreatBen1(m): 5:36am On Sep 25, 2007
Yes Dois!! how come you sound very hash?? did you remember that we are here to make  quotes and give response to opinions?? Well if you have no opinion to give to quotes! I think you should quietly stay back and drink your tea.  grin!! ARE YOU REALY SURE THAT YOU ARE ALSO iN THE RACE??

Re: Are You In The Race Also? by Dios(f): 5:59am On Sep 25, 2007
Look you ignorant f#ck, anytime i read your post i just want to angry sad shocked grin,. What is the point of that picture? And you can't be "on" a race, you are "IN" a race.
Re: Are You In The Race Also? by GreatBen1(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2007
Is very very  wonderfull! Is this how you tlk to people?  (lookyou ignorant f#ck,) OOh May God Bless you,  Wise man full of understanding.
Re: Are You In The Race Also? by GreatBen1(m): 6:20am On Sep 25, 2007
Is very very  wonderfull! Is this how you tlk to people?  (lookyou ignorant f#ck,) OOh May God Bless you,  Wise man full of understanding.
  shocked
Re: Are You In The Race Also? by Dios(f): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2007
At least you changed the title of the thread.
Re: Are You In The Race Also? by GreatBen1(m): 7:02am On Sep 25, 2007
Can men like Dios rule? appreciate not the tittle of the Quote of G Ben Please!! I will write to you via your private Email Id to kw more and who you are. embarassed
Re: Are You In The Race Also? by Dios(f): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2007
I could Rule. Especially that piece of work called Nigeria. And you know the first thing I'll do to put the country back on it's feet? I'll start taxing churches and mosques, then I'll make it a felony to build a place of worship in residential areas, then i'll impose heavy fines on any violation of noise ordnance.
Then I'll take every thieving bastard who goes to church after robbing the people blind to blame his misdeeds on the devil and say jesus has forgiven him and send him to jail for a minimum of 20 yrs with no possibilities of parole. Because jesus is not a nigerian and the common nigerian on the streets that you stole from definitely want your head. I'll probably be a totalitarian ruler, f#ck that democratic bs it can't work in a country thats corrupt to the bone.
grin
Re: Are You In The Race Also? by jagunlabi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2007
Frigging LOL! cheesy
Dios:

I could Rule. Especially that piece of work called Nigeria. And you know the first thing I'll do to put the country back on it's feet? I'll start taxing churches and mosques, then I'll make it a felony to build a place of worship in residential areas, then i'll impose heavy fines on any violation of noise ordnance.
Then I'll take every thieving bastard who goes to church after robbing the people blind to blame his misdeeds on the devil and say jesus has forgiven him and send him to jail for a minimum of 20 years with no possibilities of parole. Because jesus is not a nigerian and the common nigerian on the streets that you stole from definitely want your head. I'll probably be a totalitarian ruler, f#ck that democratic bs it can't work in a country thats corrupt to the bone.
grin
Re: Are You In The Race Also? by i4serious: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2007
God helping me
Is my heart desire to be in the race.I am in it
Re: Are You In The Race Also? by i4serious: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2007
That reminds me of a song
On your mark get set
get set oooooooo
on your mark get set
get set oooooooo
Heavenly race I no go tire x3ce
I no go tire.
Re: Are You In The Race Also? by i4serious: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2007
Great Ben,
A man of God needs patience O.k
Not all responses you need to comment on.You need to ignore some stuff atimes for the sake of peace.
The thread was good but u want to loose the focus by responding to the 1st person's comment.
Common don't loose your focus and remember, follow peace with all men that's what our traveller's guide says.(bible)
Re: Are You In The Race Also? by i4serious: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2007
Great Ben,
A man of God needs patience O.k
Not all responses you need to comment on.You need to ignore some stuff atimes for the sake of peace.
The thread was good but u want to loose the focus by responding to the 1st person's comment.
Common don't loose your focus and remember, follow peace with all men that's what our traveller's guide says.(bible)

(1) (Reply)

What The Holy Quran Say About The Creation / Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God And : / What Your Brain Looks Like On Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.