Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading (18905 Views)

Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records / Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by DukeNija(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2023
illicit:
These records don't serve any purpose other than self aggrandizement

What have you achieved in your life? Now you know John Obot, I know John Obot, the world knows John Obot. The real question is, who knows Illicit from Nairaland?
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by abobote: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2023
jojothaiv:
How was this record confirm?

One could be starring blankly and flipping through each pages...
Reading aloud
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Shinjawestern: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2023
Nice one. .

Watch as some people from the land of the beast will envy this man...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by illicit(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2023
DukeNija:

What have you achieved in your life? Now you know John Obot, I know John Obot, the world knows John Obot. The real question is, who knows Illicit from Nairaland?

You know illicit from Nairaland
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Sermwell(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
illicit:

Who said there's something wrong with it?
So why were you crying? cheesy cheesy
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Dennisochampa: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
What was he reading?
Can he recall all that he read all those times?
Na wa o.
Everybody Wan Sha break records.

1 Like

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Airtimex(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2023
jojothaiv:

Reading aloud...
doggedfighter:
Nonstop ?

No urine breaks ?

I earnestly hope this gives this teacher the break he needs.

5mins every hour. John sometimes skips the 5mins break to accumulate them to atleast 20mins, so as to brush and bath.

1 Like

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by illicit(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2023
Sermwell:

So why were you crying? cheesy cheesy

Okay u have been noticed

Bye bye
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by lexyclasy: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2023
abobote:
You said he has broken it , when the excercise is yet to end.

Reading aloud for that period is not easy though
The current record holder was at 124Hrs and he has surpass that record now, trying to set his own record by targeting 145Hrs that will end by around 1.00am on Tuesday.
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by flexyrule(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2023
jojothaiv:

To even read is a problem for you.

The report said "he read aloud",
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by jojothaiv(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2023
flexyrule:
To even read is a problem for you.

The report said "he read aloud",
Thank you.

abobote:

Reading aloud
Nagode sosai.

[quote author=Airtimex post=125863366]Reading aloud...

Thanks a lot.
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by iammolise(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2023
Good one, not all these GenZ children trying to copy copy Hilda bassey and hope to steal her shine. undecided
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2023
jojothaiv:

You go sleep
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by ghighies(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2023
nikkijohn97:
That's commendable

Please I'm searching for a data analyst or business Analyst job with the skills in SQL, Excel, python and Tableau. I will forever be grateful nairalanders
07064731533 please help a brother

Feel free to contact me.
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Federalis: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2023
jojothaiv:

on Tuesday when Mr Obot would have completed his 145 hours reading aloud target.
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by nikkijohn97(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2023
cokeryusuf09:

Apply to bank through outsourcing firm

Okay thanks
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Dedan112(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2023
CongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulations :DCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulationsCongratulations
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by jumper524(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Congratulations young lad.🤗
When I thought that the marathon has ended, this guy did his own quietly, different from the previous ones trying to compete with Hilda's cookathon.😂
I saw one on twitter. The guy climbed network mast with a Ball balanced on his head. Longest steps climbed with ball balanced. Surprised it didn't gain much publicity.
Hes a Nigerian.
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by BlackAdam65: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2023
we like wasting our time on things that has no monetary gain now that he has broken the record is he going to be paid by guiness
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Ken4Christ: 9:15am On Sep 18, 2023
Who will break the record for longest day without food and water?
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Nairalander321: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2023
nikkijohn97:
That's commendable

Please I'm searching for a data analyst or business Analyst job with the skills in SQL, Excel, python and Tableau. I will forever be grateful nairalanders
07064731533 please help a brother
do you want to learn or you have a project?
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by nikkijohn97(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2023
Nairalander321:
do you want to learn or you have a project?

I have projects sir. I just need a job sir
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Waa001: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2023
Nigerian go start to act mumu on top this G-book of record
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by writeprof(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2023
meum:
Read-a-thon

Correct. He read a tonne of books.
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by writeprof(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2023
doggedfighter:
Nonstop ?

No urine breaks ?

I earnestly hope this gives this teacher the break he needs.

GWR allows 5 minutes break in every 60 minutes.
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Chizigreat(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2023
Five Keys That Activate The Presence Of God In Your Life.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGlZSELrkiY?si=e_lb2bu6vTKeO03C
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Father4all: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2023
Why do they all want the Guinness world record? Are they paying them or what
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Mom007(f): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2023
Mi likey!
Good one.
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by emmy512: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2023
Make them ask am wetin him learn and summary of all readings angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Illuminati Soul Selling Pact - Whitney Houston A Case Study / A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) / Fatal Truck Accident In Ibadan, Woman Killed, Two Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.