Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About (736 Views)

A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Pedrocross4568(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Mindlog:
May her soul rest in peace.

Be consoled by your memory of her being a heroine, holding the fort for 30 years after the death of her husband and raised you all.

In any of your "alone moments" after her burial, get a plain sheet of paper and write a thank you letter to her, pour out your heart and later go out somewhere private and burn the letter....it is well.

Thanks dear.

I'll do just that.

Really appreciate your show of love.
Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by emerged01(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sorry for loss bro. May God grant you the strength to bear the loss. Still trying to get over my late mum.

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Acidosis(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
Awnn are you an emotional kinda guy?

Do you cry?

Wetin be this again?

Anyway, I cry in very rare instances (when I go deep in worship and communion with God).

I hope you're not thinking in the direction of "woman"?

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Acidosis:

Wetin be this again?

Anyway, I cry in very rare instances (when I go deep in worship and communion with God).

I hope you're not thinking in the direction of "woman"?
So you can't cry for your woman?

Smh
Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by Acidosis(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
So you can't cry for your woman?

Smh

Why should I cry for my woman? I've never had any reason to.
Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by dahmie2013: 6:04am On Sep 19, 2023
Please accept my condolences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Not From My State / Who's Better With Flirting Men Or Woman? / Chineke!!!! Twins With Different Dads!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.