Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments (15371 Views)

Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) / Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army / Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Alliswell248: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Yoruba lokan,

Same yorubas that went to GEJ to complain of marginalization despite constituting 35% of the appointees

Lies....
Name five people from the SW in Gej government.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by ValarDoharis: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tinubu will be booted out soon
LegendHero:
HURIWA the IPOB terrorists organization should go and die.

Tinubu is the president of the federal republic and he will appoint people based on their qualities. If the Nigerian constitution want all position to be shared equally among the 250 tribes, it would have said so and Tinubu will uphold that.

If I will blame Tinubu, I will only blame him for not appointing more from the minority tribes because no one speak for them in this country. It is always Yoruba, Ibo, and Hausa/Fulani that people try to look for.

Peter Obi people should go and seek appointment from him since he is their president. Why are they doing long throat to Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Babisha10(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Where Una dey when Buhari was doing same?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Racoon(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Malam Nasir El’Rufai..wrote in a public letter in October of 2010, telling Nigerians that Buhari remains “perpetually unelectable” and that Buhari’s ”insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sahelblog./2012/05/29/nigeria-a-statement-by-general-buhari-on-boko-haram-and-its-aftermath/amp/

Tinubu and his band of asslickers from the land of sophisticated politics all supported this disastrous and destructive policy that Buhari used to wrecked Nigeria into the sorry state it is today.

Now, as known he is continuing in the same footstep as promised. To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Two wrongs does not make a right.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Racoon(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Tinubu is the president of the federal republic and he will appoint people based on their qualities. If the Nigerian constitution want all position to be shared equally among the 250 tribes, it would have said so and Tinubu will uphold that.

If I will blame Tinubu, I will only blame him for not appointing more from the minority tribes because no one speak for them in this country. It is always Yoruba, Ibo, and Hausa/Fulani that people try to look for.

Peter Obi people should go and seek appointment from him since he is their president. Why are they doing long throat to Tinubu?
Whatever goes around does not only comes around, but also stays around. All these kinds of senseless statements by you and Seunmsg are all bookmarked for history and posterity records.

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Isobug: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
kettykings:
But buhari did the same
So that's your justification.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Appletek: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Crying about appointment to Yorubas when your mothers are tied up like dogs every Monday. You never talk about that.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Alliswell248: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
Please oo I sincerely want to ask.. what actually happened to all the noise tinubu was making before he travels to India. I thought he was charging for war so what happened after his meeting with Joe biden?

Bring evidence....
He was restraining the other nations from war.

Learn to read and not spread lies.
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Judolisco(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Philistine:

you are slow, so because Buhari did it, Tinubu should also do the same?
Jonathan didn't do it and he regretted
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Alliswell248: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
Racoon:
Whatever goes around does not only comes around, but also stays around. All these kinds of senseless statements by you and Seunmsg are all bookmarked for history and posterity records.

U want appointment from someone you openly display your hatred for....to the extent that a pastor on pulpit was advising Tinubu's wife to poison him.

He can't trust people from that region.

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Racoon(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
Alliswell248:
U want appointment from someone you openly display your hatred for....to the extent that a pastor on pulpit was advising Tinubu's wife to poison him. He can't trust people from that region.
I am not asking the illegitimate narcotics running man of a president to give alaigbo appointments but a least other nationals since the Igbo are not deemed to have any stake in the Nigerian state.

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Nkemgboye: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
If they are competent and genuinely interested ridding Nigeria of all the madness we have been swimming since independence, I frankly don't give a hoot where they all come from. As a matter of fact, they can all come from one single family!

Besides, Buhari set all.manner of dangerous precedents and got away with them.all. How does anyone validly complain of nepotism in the aftermath of Buhari's madness?

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by twf1: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
Buhari did same thing HURIWA didn't complain. Its turn by turn
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Dittodat: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
HURIWA is not a human rights organization, it's a one MAN IPOB igbo propaganda machine.
The IPOB lunatic is only after his Biafuro agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Kaiser20: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
kettykings:
But Buhari did the same
All the atrocities of Buhari were tolerated, and now everybody is using Tinubu to wash their hands because he is a Muslim minority from the South.
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by BossGerald: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pakute:
HURIWA, the ibo group make una mechonu dia. It is only ibo that would work at Agulu but wanted to collect salary at Bourdillion. Jagaban don warm una say una go chop slice of soaked bread if you don't vote wisely.

I pity you
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by aklid(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Whatever
And to those saying buhari did same, don’t forget GEJ too…

By the way every sane Nigerian saw this coming years ago… so it doesn’t makes any sense to talk about it..the thing is turn by turn…soon it might be Igbos or South south people again..and when that times come, we don’t wanna hear shit

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by olisefom: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
The only thing Tinubu is doing right. Repaying Buharis nepotism.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by georgeakins: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Yoruba lokan,

Same yorubas that went to GEJ to complain of marginalization despite constituting 35% of the appointees

Which 35%?

Ibos and their fake statistics?

GEJ was pushed by Ibo leaders to marginalise the yorubas, despite being voted for massively in the South West in 2011.
It was the same Ibo people that took advantage of GEJ's naivety and ended up messing up his government

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Safyqueen: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
OkCornel:
Buhari did worse.

Anyways, eyes on the ball. I would prefer lopsided appointments that would improve Nigeria and the lives of Nigerians, than balanced appointments that’ll drag us backwards.

Don't just open your mouth waaa and say Buhari did worst. You need to bring the scenario.

Buhari did his appointments based on the six geographical zones. This is the reason you see three Hausa-Fulani to one Yoruba to one Ibo and so on.
You had forgotten that the north is more than half of Nigeria in all ramifications.
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by ElSudani: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Yoruba lokan,

35% of nothing is what? Don't even mention Jonathan.
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Emola12(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
kettykings:
But buhari did the same
dolphin respond
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Alliswell248:

Bring evidence....
He was restraining the other nations from war.

Learn to read and not spread lies.

So are you telling me that this all fake news. Bdw am not the one reporting so don't attack me I only want find out what steps tinubu has taken after his meeting with Joe biden.

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by maintenant: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:

As silly and senseless as you sound, would you maintain this same position if an Igboman becomes president in the future and adopt this style?

We look at you people and feel sorry for you because your narrow-mindedness and base instincts make it difficult for you to see beyond your nose.

You are creating problems for your incoming generations: The precedence has been set and we will raise it three notches further when we get our turn.

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by aklid(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Plus, Buharis appointments in the north are at least Evenly throughout the Region he’s from Both the NW NE and NC..
So I was hoping this one too will be sth like that…since it’s south turn
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Stubborn82: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Who else notice that nobody is shouting islamization of Nigeria again, even all the pastors and GOs that was against Muslim-Muslim ticket suddenly keep quiet.
One thing I like about Tinubu is that, he know how to shame his accusers.
Very soon Tinubu's appointment will let Nigerian knows that the north are the problem of Nigeria, if you go to majority of government ministers, all you will see is northern domination in all high level, and they are so corrupt, all the north want is power.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Oladeji245(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
LegendHero:

Iya eee eti baba eee o nii jeeree omoo
Okan awon family ee oni balee
Walai awon obi a gbeesin last last nii
Na this kind of topic your flaccid peniss dey rise.as hunger dey wire us for Yoruba land reach because of high inflation.
See Ibadan people stealing rice.
Iku gbonaa lomaakuuu
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Tonytonex(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-under-fire-over-lopsided-appointments/

Did they make this same complaints during Buhari administration?
If no, then they should go and sit down.
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by GUNITGuy: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
When obj and Gej favour people of south east despite Awolowos wife talking to Gej ..
When Gej removed Sanusi the next cbn Governor was suppose to be a Yoruba woman but he went to Lagos to bring Emiefele delta Ibo man nothing happened in spite having Ngozi and most people in ministry of Finance as ibos then brought in Peter Obi as Director of Security and Exchange Commission..
YarAdfua did his own, Bubu did pass all of them..
Make anyone no shout oo because Yorubas have endured such treatment even from minority ethnic group as idoma in the past so let everyone go lick his wound ....
Yorubas haven't head the following Agencies From Customs, Immigration, Nafdac Chief of Army staff for more than 24years going what the heck...
Despite being the highest Revenue Generating region in Nigeria ..
Customs have always being a Fulani thing no one dear drags it with dem....
Make BAT continue appointing Yorubas to sectors they've been short change we are no longer playing the Obasanjo only for the same people to treat our own people bad when their people are in power or head ministries ....
If you're not or your parents are not in those Federal Establiment you won't understand..
Tinubu knows what he's doing
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Oladeji245(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pakute:

Other geopolitical zones are equally represented in all his appointments. I lost my pity for the ibos completely when the SE circus conspired against Akpabio for SP position, despite Jagaban endorsing an ibo man as deputy speaker. Jagaban's loyalists had to sleep over at the National Assembly to neutralise the intended coup against Akpabio.
Oloriburuku
Your lost pity has stop Ibadan from stealing rice or ronu commissioner to be beaten by ronu chairman.
Onii debaa iroyin ayoo looruko Jesu. Oloshi apooda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders / Muatapha Asaija, Supporters Decamp To PDP In Kebbi / Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.