Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments (15349 Views)

Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) / Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army / Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by OkCornel(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
fx45:
I hope you'll have the same opinion if an Igbo President does same.

Just like we know the same people that sponsored and supported a Muslim/Muslim ticket would also burn down the country rather than experience a Christian/Christian ticket

As long as Nigeria and the living standards of Nigerians improve, I don’t give a damn!

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by OkCornel(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ykc2:
lopsided appointments that will benefit nigerians?anyways keep lying to ur self buhari started it now tinubu is following his footsteps ,

Next time, pause and think before you reply.

As long as people who are appointed to various positions do their work and improve the situation of things, I don’t give a damn where they hail from!
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by VinnyBaba: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
georgeakins:

Which 35%?

Ibos and their fake statistics?

GEJ was pushed by Ibo leaders to marginalise the yorubas, despite being voted for massively in the South West in 2011.
It was the same Ibo people that took advantage of GEJ's naivety and ended up messing up his government

The way you Pple tell LIES ehn.😒😒🤦

Which IGBO leaders pressured Jonathan to do this? 😕

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by VinnyBaba: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:
Guy
Olusegun aganga
Akinwunmi adesina
Adedokuno kayode
Caleb olubolade
Akinlabi olasunkanmi
Abati
I guess those are Egbira and not Yoruba people.
Oni shoriree for allowing Apc to lie to you and brainwashed you with their propaganda.

They Wallow in LIES and propaganda.😕😒

Why on Earth did Jonathan marginalize Yorubas?😏😕

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by OkCornel(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Safyqueen:

Don't just open your mouth waaa and say Buhari did worst. You need to bring the scenario.

Buhari did his appointments based on the six geographical zones. This is the reason you see three Hausa-Fulani to one Yoruba to one Ibo and so on.
You had forgotten that the north is more than half of Nigeria in all ramifications.

You must definitely be talking of a different Buhari.

Buhari the clannish Fulani man with his cabinet and appointments full of core Northerners. Make I hear word abeg!

Put round pegs in round holes. As long as they work for the benefit of the greater good, I don’t give a damn!
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Oladeji245(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
Alliswell248:

Cursed child......
Omo ofoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by VinnyBaba: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
fx45:
I hope you'll have the same opinion if an Igbo President does same.

Just like we know the same people that sponsored and supported a Muslim/Muslim ticket would also burn down the country rather than experience a Christian/Christian ticket

They will SCREAM and WAIL like Banshee If an ORJI UZOR KALU or DAVE UMAHI does this, as President. 😏😒

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Shikini: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
kettykings:
But buhari did the same

And so?
This line is stale jare
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Yomit71(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
ruggedboych:
he should pack all his people full everywhere, I don't care. is his turn and his triablist people to enjoy. he won't be president forever

dingbat drug Lord angry sad
E pain am tongue
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by kettykings: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
Isobug:

So that's your justification.

I am not really in support of this , I am saying it that apc has nothing to offer Nigeria aside brainless, satanic form of democracy were people will be impoverished and nepotism all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Alliswell248: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Omo ofoo
That is your mama's middle name....if she trainee you well.....u won't have the guts to abuse people older than your parents online...

Cursed child.....
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Mayeldah(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
I am not a fan of Tinubu but.... the Yorubas can have it all

Whenever Obi gets the Presidency, let him appoint Ibos to all sensitive positions

Buhari started it and institutionalized it, we complained but Arewa and Yoruba Muslims supported him

Everyman to his ethnic stock!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Oladeji245(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
Alliswell248:

That is your mama's middle name....if she trainee you well.....u won't have the guts to abuse people older than your parents online...

Cursed child.....
O ni jerey
Eru lasan lasan
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Ykc2(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
OkCornel:

Next time, pause and think before you reply.

As long as people who are appointed to various positions do their work and improve the situation of things, I don’t give a damn where they hail from!
u remember subsidy protests in south west during jonathan's govement ?even wole soyinka protested too but today their tribe's person is there so no more protests grin
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by DanAugust2021: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Philistine:

You sound like a dimwit, if you see your Neighbour eating feaces, will you also join him in doing same? You guys make other Nigerians view Yoruba as intellectually handicapped tribe.
You don't only sound like an imbec!le, you are actually one. Whether you like it or not, it has come to stay. You can relocate if you are not comfortable. DDVP is another option retard.
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Ever8090: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Philistine:

you are slow, so because Buhari did it, Tinubu should also do the same?
yes...
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by MEGAWATCH: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
obawinner:
human rights group concerns about appointment or aggrieved political group under the umbrella of human rights

What is the work of Rights groups across the world?
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by TheBillyonaire: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
Are we saying that Tinubu is among other vices a tribalist?
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by OkCornel(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ykc2:
u remember subsidy protests in south west during jonathan's govement ?even wole soyinka protested too but today their tribe's person is there so no more protests grin

Yep
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Philistine(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
DanAugust2021:
You don't only sound like an imbec!le, you are actually one. Whether you like it or not, it has come to stay. You can relocate if you are not comfortable. DDVP is another option retard.

Yorubas are disgusting... spits! i regret coming from this tribe
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Musauzor(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
The more political appointments your tribe or region gets, the more poverty-stricken they become. Go and ask Buhari's kinsmen. Nature abhors injustice and partiality

1 Like

Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Samtob90(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
when he dey shout e mi lo kan u think say he dey play.
you want appointment and rigged him out in your state.
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Dougad: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Alliswell248:

Back to your parents for been disrespectful.
Kid from a failed home.
Animal

The idiot has been shamed and resorts to insults 😂😂

Brainless apshits fools
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by YaQsGaYa(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
You can do more Mr Oduduwa Nation biulder, we just finished fulanilamization tenure of 8 eight years...I no turn cow!
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by BabaIbo: 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
I only need to see the appointment list of a president to know how far his government will fair/fare.

Buhari toe that path and Nigerians all know whatsup with his government, this one is doing the same thing, we will know whatsup with time sha.

One of those things that give me joy about all these nepotism is that, even if he fills his appointment list with only those from his village, he doesn't mean his village people will enjoy his government more than others.
A good example is Buhari's tenure.
At the moment, his people are the ones feeling the heat most at the moment.
Begging has increased in every southwestern state compared to how it used to be.

To have a better understanding, check OBJ's appointment list spread and that of Yaradua, and you will understand my point better.

PS: I am not saying all these out of hate but out of reality.
Normally, others won't have expectations from his government and as such will hustle hard to cover that laps, while his people will be relaxed thinking since their person is the one in power, manna will fall from heaven but that is not the case in reality.
Couple with the fact that they are very lazy people, if not the laziest.
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Okechinwadike: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
custom Yoruba, firs Yoruba, CBN Yoruba Lol 😄 that's good Mr president
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Blackdisciple(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Buhari did same thing....

The only region that will not do this shit is the south east, and south south reason is because they don't much like each other..
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by StreetFight: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Yoruba lokan,

Same yorubas that went to GEJ to complain of marginalization despite constituting 35% of the appointees

At the end of the day, we kicked Goatluck Jonaddaft out, then we snatched your chance at the Presidency. Isn't it obvious that we are far beyond you?
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by UDUJ(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
when he dey shout [b]e mi lo kan u think say he dey play.[/b]

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by chiagozien(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pakute:
HURIWA, the ibo group make una mechonu dia. It is only ibo that would work at Agulu but wanted to collect salary at Bourdillion. Jagaban don warm una say una go chop slice of soaked bread if you don't vote wisely.
Who are the rice bandits now grin grin
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Isobug: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
kettykings:

I am not really in support of this , I am saying it that apc has nothing to offer Nigeria aside brainless, satanic form of democracy were people will be impoverished and nepotism all the way
Alright, you win
Re: HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments by Abemy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Reason he never condemned Bubu for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens / President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki / FEC Approves $11.17 Billion Rail Project To Link All Coastal Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.