Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants (9754 Views)

$418m Paris Club Refund: Malami Lied, Actions Self-Serving – Governors / Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by descartes400: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
I like the argument Government on the matter. Will be very keen on what the court will say on the matter. This case is likely to go all the way to supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by Heffalump(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nigeria is like a gold mine in the hands of certain individuals
Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by Guyman01: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
You leave where you baff go dey find your towel for another place.
The rascality of the Nigerian system where states will issue promissory notes to be paid from federal government accounts
Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by Zimzy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
This is a welcome development
Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by Igboslayer: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Renewed Shege
You no dey read...
Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by wordproof: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
grin
Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by MacTayyy: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
Big funds !
Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by Mayoisemj4real(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Okay
Share the money fast fast
Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by Sheggy13(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
This was what that fool called Malami did before he left office. Buhari really allowed his appointees plundered this country the way they like.

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by Archtype(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
Still APC Vs APC...They knew the decay that Buhari's govt left behind, they are ashamed and won't talk about it openly cos they know that they supported the govt publicly with his show of shame and economic disaster

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by Morbeta11(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Winning123:
I trust President Bola Tinubu. They will not get shishi especially that polygamist by the name Ned Nwokolo.

So you no wan make Regina Chop abi.....I will go and report you grin

On a more serious note, all these happened under Buhari whose only words and ejaculations were pighting Kwarruption Kwarruption... grin

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by TOMMYS: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
Yankee101:
To Malami not any consultants
That guy should be in jail

Una dey use Aboki play. Fulani boys get mind to pack money o

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by Yankee101: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
TOMMYS:

Una dey use Aboki play. Fulani boys get mind to pack money o

And their hometowns be looking like an eyesore
Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by frog12: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
another big SCAM. how can you pay half a billion dollars to consultants shocked shocked shocked
for what work?
Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by toprealman: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Rita Daniels will be interested in the outcome of this case.

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by Abagworo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
If not for Ned Nwoko there wouldn't be anything like Paris refund. Nigerian Government always ungrateful to her citizens
Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by stevups(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Ned Nwoko? Are we the people who sent him to marry many wives? What he do that government should pay him 68 million dollars?
What the hell is consultancy? How much babalawo go charge? Why didn't government use babalawa? We have plenty of them all over the country.

Government will soon deal with by withdrawing his NBA certificate
Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by stevups(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
Yankee101:
To Malami not any consultants
That guy should be in jail

I swear
Re: Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants by stevups(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Winning123:
I trust President Bola Tinubu. They will not get shishi especially that polygamist by the name Ned Nwokolo.

When I opened the thread I knew, Ned was involved

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bianca Hires Private Guards For Ojukwu’s House / Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR / Fela Durotoye's Independence Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.