Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Phoenix Treasury Limited PHC Is One Of The Worst Places To Work In! Read Why! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Phoenix Treasury Limited PHC Is One Of The Worst Places To Work In! Read Why! (197 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Job Opportunities Newly In, Read Thoroughly And Apply Carefully / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phoenix Treasury Limited PHC Is One Of The Worst Places To Work In! Read Why! by Ugee12: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
I am writing this with my full chest and I stand by it anytime and any day. The devilish man deserves worse than this and I hope he and whoever knows him gets to see this.
I was warned by the last employee who quit before me but I didn't listen. Hoping my case would be different as I am an optimistic person most of the time and have faith in God. John(fake name) worked only 3 months before he quit but I met him there and we had enough time to talk about the job role and the work environment.
Little did I know,I had dug a grave for myself. All the signs were there,I won't lie but we all like to try and see if things would turn out different. Before you even start the job,the documents you have to fill are like 6 or so,including one for notarization that you have to pay money in court to a judge to stamp. All this for a paltry salary that is never worth the stress.
Long story short,my ex-boss was a one of those from hell and to make it worse the man is very stingy. He is so stingy that he can't even put money into his business in terms of employing extra hands or running online adverts to increase social media presence. He knew I didn't like him though as time went by so he kept plotting how to make me quit without payment.
Any man who cheats on his wife is obviously useless and this man was no different. I pity her but it's none of my biz. undecided
It worked for him finally as I refused to do any extra duties apart from my main duties. He saw I could not be 'used' like the others who worked there before me. The only person who he could use was the cousin to his manager; Peter(fake name) who usually works 'free' most times epsecially when his university wasn't in session. It was after Peter went for NYSC camp that everything scattered. I was expecting it cos I already saw it happening but I still felt bad.
Nobody would be happy if they genuinely worked for something and didn't get paid for it. That is the bitter truth. All in all,I am so happy that I stood my ground and didn't allow myself to be bullied all in the name of a useless job that the salary isn't up to what my family and friends 'dash' me every month. I only took that job from hell just to please my parents who don't understand what remote jobs are.
This is a warning to anyone who plans to do business with them or work there.
They are loan sharks and have the highest rates,most of their customers have dumped them for better options as well so don't ever fall victim to them especially in terms of investment. They are total bad news. I rest my case and know they shall meet their nemesis in future.
Adieu!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Write-up / URGENT VACANCY: Social Media Manager At Magodo, Lagos / How To Make The Best Crunchy Chin Chin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.